Check your account email address ×

Look how many States support Trumpcare!

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Like a typical trump supporter you credit Trump with the recent market gains but didn't credit Obama with the earlier gains. If the stocks tank you will proabably blame Obama. 

Who ever said I didn't give credit to Obama?  

Obama spent 10 trillion for 16% increase in GDP over 8 years and the stock market was bound to correct after a massive selloff.  

Did you listen to some dipshit adviser and sell?  Got fleeced?  

This thread is unfair to Trump. This is the Republican health care plan. What happened to the one Trump said that he had?  Trumpsters you know the one. He talked about during the election. Where is it?

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

another instance where you were wrong

I've started moving some to the sidelines or to dividend stocks where i don't care as much about the share price.  

At my age I was not wrong

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

At my age I was not wrong

You've proven to be wrong multiple times no matter what your age is even though most times you act like you're a 10 year old....girl

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its clear air thinking

Ummm, no.  The blue areas are generally the areas that create the most trash and pollution.  Think of how much energy is wasted in large cities and metropolitan areas.  Look at the light pollution and massive consumption in the blue areas.  The blue areas are anything but clear air thinking.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm, no.  The blue areas are generally the areas that create the most trash and pollution.  Think of how much energy is wasted in large cities and metropolitan areas.  Look at the light pollution and massive consumption in the blue areas.  The blue areas are anything but clear air thinking.  

Ummm ...Before you typed that you should have remembered those blue states contribute the most $$ and  contribute the most tax dollars to the fed.

But you knew that already right?

Edited by Mainecat

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ummm ...Before you typed that you should have remembered those blue states contribute the most $$ and  contribute the most tax dollars to the fed.

But you knew that already right?

What does that have to do with clear air? :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: 

The Clown Posse :groin: MC Revkev 

What a fucking bloodbath for anyone who's stupid enough to double down on Dump :lol: How many lies and empty promises along with continual ineptness do you stupid fuckers need befor you admit you all fucked up and made a mistake :snack: