Check your account email address ×

CBO admits Trumps tax cut more than payes for itself

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

So tax cuts compounded with increased spending didn't work last time so we should try harder?

I want tax cuts and spending reform.   If they don't give us both then I'll take tax cuts.   Its too late to worry about the deficit now.   Get some....

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I want tax cuts and spending reform.   If they don't give us both then I'll take tax cuts.   Its too late to worry about the deficit now.   Get some....

:lmao: Same mentality under Obama.......no worries with the  debt... :lol:  And where is the decreased spending under Dump and the Repugs.... :dunno:  

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Same mentality under Obama.......no worries with the  debt... :lol:  And where is the decreased spending under Dump and the Repugs.... :dunno:  

I came to realize after Obama doubled the debt it was too late to worry about.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Highmark said:

I came to realize after Obama doubled the debt it was too late to worry about.  :thumbsup:

Recession spending to save our ass vs self inflicted debt to payoff multi billion dollar corporations and wealthy elites......see the difference....:snack:  You don’t becsuse you’re a hack :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Recession spending to save our ass vs self inflicted debt to payoff multi billion dollar corporations and wealthy elites......see the difference....:snack:  You don’t becsuse you’re a hack :thumbsup:

^^^^^Here it is folks.....GRUBERED

Edited by racer254