Check your account email address ×

Will The Ax Fall Tomorrow?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Yes. We all knew this 3.5 years ago. 

Yep but some chose to ignore it because he's on their team.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep but some chose to ignore it because he's on their team.

Yes. But the TDS is powerful stuff as proven daily here.

21 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Maybe a stroke takes out Biden and a cardiac arrest gets Trump.  Monday could be wild!

Neal

Those 2 things would be the best for this country...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

If Joe steps down as the Democratic nominee due the his memory & other issues does that mean he is unfit to finish his last couple months as president of the USA?????

Good point , but then the hyena will be running shit for the next 6 months...that's kind of scary too...lol

President Joe Biden informed House and Senate Democrats that he would be staying in the presidential race as the Democratic nominee in a letter Monday morning. This letter follows on the heels of calls for the president to step down after a disastrous debate performance against former President Donald Trump last month.

Biden’s “old and weak” demeanor in the presidential debate hosted by CNN inflamed an already growing public relations “nightmare” for the Biden/Harris Campaign, whose polling numbers against Trump were already tenuous due, in part, to videos in which the president appeared lost and forgetful at fundraisers and international ceremonies

According to a recent Wall Street Journal poll, over 80% of Americans believe that Biden is too old to seek reelection

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is a repeat of the Reagan’s Alzheimer’s and just say no Nancy 

Oh...that was years ago.  We're into all new territory here.  Joe is a potato....through and through.  And his wife isn't as strong as Nancy...she's just grosser.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's not being nice to potatoes.

True.  I like potatoes.  They haven't spent their entire lives as career politicians only enriching themselves and their families by unscrupulous and illegal means at the cost of taxpayers.  And if I do find any of my taters I suspect have done that...I'm going to boil and mash them!!!!

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

He's just going to continue falling apart..... need more democratic leadership to asking him to step down. Or just piss poor polls with donors pulling back $$. 

• Like 2

I read parts of the “Letter” sent out by the WH - do any of us reeeeaaally think Joe wrote that, or anything else that has come from that building??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

I read parts of the “Letter” sent out by the WH - do any of us reeeeaaally think Joe wrote that, or anything else that has come from that building??

A.I. or Cheap fake take your choice.......... :lolz:

Just a guess but me thinks his "Doctor" wrote that letter......... Dr. Jill that is....... Hillary 2.0

• Haha 1

The Dems are going to have to literally dig Biden out like an infected tick. He’s embedded. I’ve never seen anything as bizarre as this. I’m not sure if Russia and China are looking at this as an opportunity or a potential horror show waiting to happen. Hopefully someone with a functioning brain has the suitcase. 

38 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Dems are going to have to literally dig Biden out like an infected tick. He’s embedded. I’ve never seen anything as bizarre as this. I’m not sure if Russia and China are looking at this as an opportunity or a potential horror show waiting to happen. Hopefully someone with a functioning brain has the suitcase. 

It’s up to the voters.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s up to the voters.

Well then I’m glad the voters are finally starting to see the real picture….not that it will matter to partisan hack dipshits like you.

18 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dem voters are united. They’d rather vote for a corpse than Trump. Well, they will get exactly what they voted for. 

And in that regard Dem voters are complete imbeciles 

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And in that regard Dem voters are complete imbeciles 

Same can be said for Trump voters.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Same can be said for Trump voters.

Thank you for that originality it's a nice change of pace

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thank you for that originality it's a nice change of pace

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Even your Gifs are original. Did you just make that one?

• Haha 2