Check your account email address ×

Will The Ax Fall Tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Didn't Trump say the 25th amendment was more of a problem for Biden.

The DemTwats made that amendment popular again when they discussed using it for Trump.  Now look at them.  Worthless meat sacks.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How will he not have a choice?.... Isn't the only way to forcibly remove him through the 25th amendment ?.... Is that the route they will go or do you think he will cave under pressure if enough Dems revolt against him.

Caves when loses support of congress, polling, donors, etc.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The DemTwats made that amendment popular again when they discussed using it for Trump.  Now look at them.  Worthless meat sacks.

They need to change their name to The Hypocrates 

Edited by Skidooski

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

If the calls from his own party grow large enough, he won't have a choice. It seems more and more on a daily basis are being realistic with that. 

Honestly you are wrong.   He's got the delegates already.   They can't stop his nomination if he doesn't step down. 

Stepping out now is admission that he is mentally unfit.   I just don't see him doing that. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Technically, a lot of things need to happen with certain states to switch his name right now.  Seems are working furiously with some hatched scheme.  I'm sure of it.

Like I said, Dems have something in the works.

If so, his wife has hatched this idea.  Bison doesn't give a shit about his family.

Again, there is a  crooked back plan at play here.  I'm not taking any of this at face value.  

Hunter isn't Jill's kid.   She's only concerned about the power.  How else can one explain how she lets him continue making a complete ass out of himself day in and day out in front of the entire world. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hunter isn't Jill's kid.   She's only concerned about the power. 

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hunter fucked Jill.

This is the most degenerate family in US history.  Feral dogs. 

Oh nos Clooney too, but they just had a big fundraiser for 81 million.

All retards supporting retards.

Great watching the Dems eat each other.

Yes remember sheep when Obama had to lead 81 million off the stage and the msm lied about it.

Everything they have been telling you is a lie.

Everything.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Honestly you are wrong.   He's got the delegates already.   They can't stop his nomination if he doesn't step down. 

Stepping out now is admission that he is mentally unfit.   I just don't see him doing that. 

Yep.  He's for to bail on his own.  You know, like Bernie did.  LOL

I said it a while back but their plan now is to make Joe the enemy all while claiming, "We had no idea he was this bad" and their lemming will follow the bouncing ball.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  He's for to bail on his own.  You know, like Bernie did.  LOL

I said it a while back but their plan now is to make Joe the enemy all while claiming, "We had no idea he was this bad" and their lemming will follow the bouncing ball.  

If and that's a big if Biden pulls out of the race there will be one of a few claims.

1. Physical illness....no way they claim cognitive because it only confirms what smart people been saying since 2019.

2. Spend more time with the family.

3. Let new blood into running the party. 

If and that's a big if Biden pulls out of the race there will be one of a few claims.

1. Physical illness....no way they claim cognitive because it only confirms what smart people been saying since 2019.

2. Spend more time with the family.

3. Let new blood into running the party. 

All of the above would work.  And as soon as he does step aside, back to "sharp as a tack" hero status.

Dems are a shit show right now....and again.  AND, like always, it's their own fault.  I'd have to lose half my brain in an accident to side with them.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All of the above would work.  And as soon as he does step aside, back to "sharp as a tack" hero status.

Dems are a shit show right now....and again.  AND, like always, it's their own fault.  I'd have to lose half my brain in an accident to side with them.

I don't think we know what the kickback will be if he does get out of the race.   They surely won't let him resign and they should pull him by the 25th.   He's not capable of doing the job right now. 

You are 100% right on them claiming no cognitive decline. 

Let's be clear....the ONLY reason the media has turned on him is because of the polls.   Otherwise the lie and deception would continue. 

Edited by Highmark

I don't think we know what the kickback will be if he does get out of the race.   They surely won't let him resign and they should pull him by the 25th.   He's not capable of doing the job right now. 

You are 100% right on them claiming no cognitive decline. 

Let's be clear....the ONLY reason the media has turned on him is because of the polls.   Otherwise the lie and deception would continue. 

Concur 100%

Consider this too; the debate had him doped up and trained with every conceivable drug and method, sparing no expense.  And THAT is the best he could do.  He's a celery stick.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Concur 100%

Consider this too; the debate had him doped up and trained with every conceivable drug and method, sparing no expense.  And THAT is the best he could do.  He's a celery stick.

Trump destroyed him in the debate by just letting the people see the real Biden.

Easy as pie.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump destroyed him in the debate by just letting the people see the real Biden.

Easy as pie.

Ummm.   Nuh uh!  Nobody won the debate!!!!!!  Heard it here.

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Easy as pie.

All the while Trump is barely ahead in some battleground states and behind in others. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

All the while Trump is barely ahead in some battleground states and behind in others. 

Druuuuuummmmmmpppphhhh!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Have you reached 3000 yet?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Holy fuck dude, just stop.