Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

On 6/15/2017 at 1:06 PM, Cold War said:

Jesus Christ, do you have to put sarcasm, exaggeration, after everything? :lol: 

Here is what I thought was an easy point to grasp. IF the guy was a right wing zealot the media would be talking about how rightwing rhetoric fueled the shooting.

Just to be super clear..........A normal rational person doesn't gun down complete strangers because of a TV show.  It is all bullshit.

I don't blame TV shows for causing these mentally ill people to commit mass shootings. You guys just have a monopoly on the video clips of politicians using violent imagery and shit, what's the right wing media gonna do? Pull out a bunch of clips of liberal commentators being bleeding heart pussies and claim that their pacifist drivel drove him to shoot people?

On 6/15/2017 at 0:43 PM, Wildboer said:

So let me get this straight... Rachel Maddow radicalized this guy but the picture below had nothing to do with Giffords' shooting? Pick a fucking side idiots. 

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

You, I would assume,  would see it that way. :lol:

I missed your stupid, dumb, wet behind the ears remarks.... :lmao:

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I don't blame TV shows for causing these mentally ill people to commit mass shootings. You guys just have a monopoly on the video clips of politicians using violent imagery and shit, what's the right wing media gonna do? Pull out a bunch of clips of liberal commentators being bleeding heart pussies and claim that their pacifist drivel drove him to shoot people?

Really?

He is destroying the country!!!!!!!

Attacking women.

Rounding up anyone who isn't white or Christian to put in cages!!!!

Murdering the planet!!!!

tmp_9301-1497181723070-788139904.gif

• Like 1

On 6/15/2017 at 0:43 PM, Wildboer said:

So let me get this straight... Rachel Maddow radicalized this guy but the picture below had nothing to do with Giffords' shooting? Pick a fucking side idiots. 

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

yeah except Jared Loughner was apolitical in the normal sense, was schizophrenic for 5 years previous, and had been stalking the senator for months before shooting here.  Example #3488 of fake news narratives peddled by the NY Times, who retracted the story back at the time, refloated it again just now, and just now "corrected" it.........again.  But hey, they convinced you I guess.

Views on politics

Records show that Loughner was registered as an Independent and voted in 2006 and 2008, but not in 2010.[39][40]

Loughner's high-school friend Zach Osler said, "He did not watch TV; he disliked the news; he didn't listen to political radio; he didn't take sides; he wasn't on the Left; he wasn't on the Right."[18] A former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views prior to 2007, prior to his personality transformation, as "left wing, quite liberal,"[41] "radical."[42] The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".[43]

Mark Potok the Southern Poverty Law Center said that Loughner's political positions were a "hallmark of the far right and the militia movement."[44] Jesse Walkerof Reason expressed deep scepticism at the connections drawn by Potok.[45] In the aftermath of the shooting, the Anti-Defamation League reviewed messages by Loughner, and concluded that there was a "disjointed theme that runs through Loughner's writings", which was a "distrust for and dislike of the government." It "manifested itself in various ways" – for instance, in the belief that the government used the control of language and grammar to brainwash people, the notion that the government was creating "infinite currency" without the backing of gold and silver, or the assertion that NASA was faking spaceflights.

Dislike for Gabrielle Giffords

According to a former friend, Bryce Tierney, Loughner had expressed a longstanding dislike for Gabrielle Giffords. Tierney recalled that Loughner had often said that women should not hold positions of power.[46][47] He repeatedly derided Giffords as a "fake". This belief intensified after he attended her August 25, 2007 event when she did not, in his view, sufficiently answer his question: "What is government if words have no meaning?"[20] Loughner kept Giffords' form letter, which thanked him for attending the 2007 event, in the same box as an envelope which was scrawled with phrases like "die bitch" and "assassination plans have been made".[48] Zane Gutierrez, a friend, later told the New York Times that Loughner's anger would also "well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government

2 hours ago, Snake said:

You, I would assume,  would see it that way. :lol:

I missed your stupid, dumb, wet behind the ears remarks.... :lmao:

How convenient, I've missed trolling dumb old racists.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Really?

He is destroying the country!!!!!!!

Attacking women.

Rounding up anyone who isn't white or Christian to put in cages!!!!

Murdering the planet!!!!

tmp_9301-1497181723070-788139904.gif

Yeah, we've taken over the doomsday rhetoric an obstruction now that you're in power. My point was that you guys are the ones who horde guns and dream of the day a brown person breaks into your house so you can shoot them and save the world from another lowlife. We're the ones who are trying to take everyone's guns away...

So let's take a walk down memory lane to last year when we learned the DNC/Clinton campaign's hired thugs were "bird-dogging" and sending mentally unstable people to Trump rallies to provoke attendees with hopes of getting some violence on tape to broadcast how dangerous Trump supporters are. Now why would you want to show the public how dangerous Trump supporters are? It's a helpful tool if one is trying to get people agitated over the deadly and dire circumstances President Trump and his supporters present.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How convenient, I've missed trolling dumb old racists.

Yeah, we've taken over the doomsday rhetoric an obstruction now that you're in power. My point was that you guys are the ones who horde guns and dream of the day a brown person breaks into your house so you can shoot them and save the world from another lowlife. We're the ones who are trying to take everyone's guns away...

Yeah that's the dream.....good god you are a drama queen. Go back to talking about hipster beers and mouth feel. :lol:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

So let's take a walk down memory lane to last year when we learned the DNC/Clinton campaign's hired thugs were "bird-dogging" and sending mentally unstable people to Trump rallies to provoke attendees with hopes of getting some violence on tape to broadcast how dangerous Trump supporters are. Now why would you want to show the public how dangerous Trump supporters are? It's a helpful tool if one is trying to get people agitated over the deadly and dire circumstances President Trump and his supporters present.

I'm gonna need a source on this conspiracy theory that isn't from Fox or an all-night site.

33 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah that's the dream.....good god you are a drama queen. Go back to talking about hipster beers and mouth feel. :lol:

Hey, the more you guys shoot during robberies the less of them will be eating lavish surf and turf dinners on their food stamps.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm gonna need a source on this conspiracy theory that isn't from Fox or an all-night site.

Hey, the more you guys shoot during robberies the less of them will be eating lavish surf and turf dinners on their food stamps.

So if a brown person breaks into your house what are you going to do....show him how your mouths feels?

19 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I noticed you gave my post a good leaving alone.  How intellectually honest of you.  You see, if you start off on the wrong foot right from the get go, you'll never figure it out.  Youre young.  Another 20 years of life experience maybe.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I noticed you gave my post a good leaving alone.  How intellectually honest of you.  You see, if you start off on the wrong foot right from the get go, you'll never figure it out.  Youre young.  Another 20 years of life experience maybe.

:owned:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

So if a brown person breaks into your house what are you going to do....show him how your mouths feels?

Depends what he looks like.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Your post was a red herring and I already knew about Laughner, so yeah, I ignored it.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

...and what in the fuck is "mouth feel"?  Holy shit! :lol:

It's It's a way of describing beer but they like to use it to make dick sucking jokes, except they're not really jokes because I actually suck dick.

Edited by Wildboer
Typo

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's It's a way of describing beer but they like to use it to make dick sucking jokes, except they're not really jokes because I actually suck dick.

alrighty then

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

X2.  He, she or it wins this bout.  

Is this a Revkev dupe?

I've been under this username since I joined HCS over 12 years ago. I'm a dude, I don't think I've mentioned I play for both teams on here before though.