Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're an intellectual midget and a fucking buffoon to boot. :lol: Your long winded bullshit merely sheds light on your minimal intellectual capacity to understand and grasp real issues.  You continually try and reinvent the wheel but continually fail.  I don't engage or enlighten complete morons like yourself.  If you up your game and improve your grasp of current events while no longer believing in all the conspiracy theories - maybe you will have the good fortune of me engaging you.  Until then - you're just another forum clown like Doe Dumber, Momo, Sludge, Creeper, Foghorn, etc.. :bc: 

:baby:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Apparently, his hiring process is pretty tough.  We met in person and he had me give a presentation with full usage and penetration...but I was rejected.  It hurt, but over the years...I slowly moved on.  I'm over it now.

Good to hear that....many have ended it all after being rejected...

Cappys livin the high life now off of all those hard working salesmans long days...what a guy... :lol:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're an intellectual midget and a fucking buffoon to boot. :lol: Your long winded bullshit merely sheds light on your minimal intellectual capacity to understand and grasp real issues.  You continually try and reinvent the wheel but continually fail.  I don't engage or enlighten complete morons like yourself.  If you up your game and improve your grasp of current events while no longer believing in all the conspiracy theories - maybe you will have the good fortune of me engaging you.  Until then - you're just another forum clown like Doe Dumber, Momo, Sludge, Creeper, Foghorn, etc.. :bc: 

This^ is kinda long winded....just sayin. :bc:

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:baby:

Ahhh...we've reached the "I'm rubber you're glue" part of the "discussion", how very Hillary of you.

Tell you what there big shooter, upon our "chance encounter"...assuming you'll stay put when I introduce myself, we can have a few IQ/knowledge/intelligence tests before the "games" begin.  C'mon,  surely you'd like to "best me" intellectually...right?  I'll spot you half the fucking test.  We'll make the answers of the oral kind,  I have a feeling your hands are going to be shaking too uncontrollably to control a #2 and stay in the little circles.

You half-man, half-wit pussy.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Good to hear that....many have ended it all after being rejected...

Cappys livin the high life now off of all those hard working salesmans long days...what a guy... :lol:

And the man can still work a stripper pole like a champ!  He stays in pretty good shape!  I can do without his DIY anal-bleaching videos though.  CAPPY.........STOP SENDING THESE TO ME!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh...we've reached the "I'm rubber you're glue" part of the "discussion", how very Hillary of you.

Tell you what there big shooter, upon our "chance encounter"...assuming you'll stay put when I introduce myself, we can have a few IQ/knowledge/intelligence tests before the "games" begin.  C'mon,  surely you'd like to "best me" intellectually...right?  I'll spot you half the fucking test.  We'll make the answers of the oral kind,  I have a feeling your hands are going to be shaking too uncontrollably to control a #2 and stay in the little circles.

And the man can still work a stripper pole like a champ!  He stays in pretty good shape!  I can do without his DIY anal-bleaching videos though.  CAPPY.........STOP SENDING THESE TO ME!

No wonder they fired him from his vice executive assistant job on hcs... :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You've been :owned::lmao: 

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You re lost without webba and the boys..... :(

Have you ever seen someone so disconnected from reality? It's painful to watch at times.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You're a funny little cuss aren't you?  Now, shoo fly!  :lol:

But first...this quote from you:

HOLEEE SHIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You win!  :lol::lol::lol:

Careful Z....he comes from a family of back shooting scum.