Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

58 minutes ago, Boered said:

I am sure he is saying he suffers from retardation caused by fetal alcohol syndrome.

Good one!

But you will have to try harder to be the biggest dumb ass in this thread.

5 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

it's rather strange that you claiming you are a jew and show this kind of attitude towards natives considering hitler looked up to america and got many ideas from the americans that they used on your own people supposedly. no one actually knows if you're an actual person yet

I never said I was a Jew you ignorant FAS Fuck, :wow: you are a stupid POS 

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good one!

But you will have to try harder to be the biggest dumb ass in this thread.

How can a simple comment that is based in fact be construed as one attempting to be a dumb ass? Clearly the kid has mental issues, that cannot be debated, why, we can summise, based on statistics, that alcohol was involved.

14 minutes ago, Boered said:

How can a simple comment that is based in fact be construed as one attempting to be a dumb ass? Clearly the kid has mental issues, that cannot be debated, why, we can summise, based on statistics, that alcohol was involved.

Your post reads as if it  aimed at me.

If that is not the case , then I apologize.

Yes, he clearly has some serious issues.

Not really sure why rational adults would continue to engage or encourage him.

Obviously, what ever the cause, one can surmise that it is no longer a issue with him being an adolescent.

Hopefully he will find someone who can help him work through his issue's.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

You really should move on my friend..you been doing this stick for years now.:bc:

and i will continue until i'm dead, and if ghosts are real i'm going to haunt the americans till the end of time

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

and i will continue until i'm dead, and if ghosts are real i'm going to haunt the americans till the end of time

Could you tell me what America has done to you and your people that cause's you such pain?

Edited by Capt.Storm

Could you tell me what America has done to you and your people that cause you such pain?

stole our land, committed genocide, tried to exterminate us on purpose. you should really just shut the fuck up, i am an never going to stop hating america

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

stole our land, committed genocide, tried to exterminate us on purpose. you should really just shut the fuck up, i am an never going to stop hating america

Well Russia was ok when they governed you?

Well Russia was ok when they governed you?

they never governed us you fucking retarded know nothing clueless american fuck. my people defeated and slaughtered the russians and so did the inuits, the russians only beat the aleuts, and never made it into the interior with hostile or bellicose intent. but it's not like an american like you would know

they never governed us you fucking retarded know nothing clueless american fuck. my people defeated and slaughtered the russians and so did the inuits, the russians only beat the aleuts, and never made it into the interior with hostile or bellicose intent. but it's not like an american like you would know

Pretty sure the Russians owned the land you reside on at one time.

but hey..I really don't know the history there..you are right about that.

what kind of fucking thinking do you degenerates down there live on? THIS IS OUR FUCKING LAND! WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 15 THOUSAND YEARS YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE! russia, or america does not own this land or my people, never did, never will

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Chugs have no concept of property rights borders and all that shit :) 

what kind of fucking thinking do you degenerates down there live on? THIS IS OUR FUCKING LAND! WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 15 THOUSAND YEARS YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE! russia, or america does not own this land or my people, never did, never will

Well I guess your people should stop taking welfare from us then right?

Just now, Momorider said:

Chugs have no concept of property rights borders and all that shit :) 

shut the fuck up you retarded know nothing creationist fuck weak eastern cancer on earth faggot momo, you are the ones who are fucking clueless, my people have had established boarders for the last 15 thousand fucking years. it's a shame your ancestors weren't caught in auschwitz so we wouldn't have such a fucking retarded creationist fuck around