Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What...he's one of those "shape shiftin injuns".  :lol:

Then start cleaning your fucking act up.  Start here...today for Christ's sake.  You don't wanna be SnowRider when you get older do you?  A complete and utter failure of a man?  Worthless and weak?  Unable to fend for himself or his family?  Don't do it.  Be a man!

i am a bred born and raised Alaskan, i was physically beaten by both my parents as a child, i grew up in an extremely hard place to survive in, i could show you the true meaning of tough you worthless know nothing true faggot american. so many of you perish just off the boat and i was raised here you fucking retard, like i said i am a hero to my people, my homeland, and for justice for the crimes you criminals have committed and are proud about. my dna litterally has been forged for the last 15 thousand years in these kinds of harsh conditions, i am truly a product of evolution and built to survive. you grew up next to walmart, faggot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What...he's one of those "shape shiftin injuns".  :lol:

Then start cleaning your fucking act up.  Start here...today for Christ's sake.  You don't wanna be SnowRider when you get older do you?  A complete and utter failure of a man?  Worthless and weak?  Unable to fend for himself or his family?  Don't do it.  Be a man!

I see you re letting snowrider get in your head.

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i am a bred born and raised Alaskan, i was physically beaten by both my parents as a child, i grew up in an extremely hard place to survive in, i could show you the true meaning of tough you worthless know nothing true faggot american. so many of you perish just off the boat and i was raised here you fucking retard, like i said i am a hero to my people, my homeland, and for justice for the crimes you criminals have committed and are proud about. my dna litterally has been forged for the last 15 thousand years in these kinds of harsh conditions, i am truly a product of evolution and built to survive. you grew up next to walmart, faggot.

Even worse.hes a cat guy....

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Zamboni is a Butthurt mental midget :baby:

Glad ad to hear you're going to college Frankie. :bc: 

I think you've reached your limit on that emoji.  For fucks sake!  Is there any originality in you at all?  I just threw a shovel full of dog shit into the woods that was more intellectually stimulating than you. Although....I'm not sure they are "record setters" like yourself.  :lol:

Loser, half-man pussy.

7 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Yeaaaah, your gonna have to show me.

4 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

who was he on hcs

Same as here.  

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

where are you from, zam, what kind of life do you live

Are you serious?  Without specifics, I'm in MN, live a pretty good life and have more than paid my dues along the way. 

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

He wears crocks.:D

Yes, I guess I'm one of the cool kids.  Although, I damaged a pair pretty good mowing the lawn yesterday.  DAMN IT!  Those were my yard work Crocs!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Good thing you live next to a wal-mart!:bc:

I'm actually about 15 minutes away. Don't worry though...I've got a set that were ready to be moved down the pecking order.  And I don't think Walmart carries Crocs do they? :hay: 

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you serious?  Without specifics, I'm in MN, live a pretty good life and have more than paid my dues along the way. 

Were you one of cappys door to door dildo salesman?

Just now, DAVE said:

Were you one of cappys door to door dildo salesman?

Apparently, his hiring process is pretty tough.  We met in person and he had me give a presentation with full usage and penetration...but I was rejected.  It hurt, but over the years...I slowly moved on.  I'm over it now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think you've reached your limit on that emoji.  For fucks sake!  Is there any originality in you at all?  I just threw a shovel full of dog shit into the woods that was more intellectually stimulating than you. Although....I'm not sure they are "record setters" like yourself.  :lol:

Loser, half-man pussy.

You're an intellectual midget and a fucking buffoon to boot. :lol: Your long winded bullshit merely sheds light on your minimal intellectual capacity to understand and grasp real issues.  You continually try and reinvent the wheel but continually fail.  I don't engage or enlighten complete morons like yourself.  If you up your game and improve your grasp of current events while no longer believing in all the conspiracy theories - maybe you will have the good fortune of me engaging you.  Until then - you're just another forum clown like Doe Dumber, Momo, Sludge, Creeper, Foghorn, etc.. :bc: