Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

While you communicate via an american invention. Talk about an idiot.

well i am also a communist and satellites are a communist invention and i bet you hate communism so why don't you just shut the fuck up you retarded ameircan faggot

• Like 1

• Gold Member

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it's a bit tougher to smuggle shit like that up there.  But just about any vegetable or fruit can be fermented in a trash bag or other device  And that's a thing for sure.  I think it's called "trash bag whiskey" or some shit like that.  Gross and potent as hell.  Sometimes toxic too.  

I thought it was rather easy to get booze in village.  expensive....  A bottle Md 20/20 would be $60 or so in the village.  A guy could make a decent living taking booze into a village and selling weed by the gram out there in dry country.......

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I thought it was rather easy to get booze in village.  expensive....  A bottle Md 20/20 would be $60 or so in the village.  A guy could make a decent living taking booze into a village and selling weed by the gram out there in dry country.......

Hell.  Beats the fuck outa me.  I had to think about it for a minute.....but I've never been there.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell.  Beats the fuck outa me.  I had to think about it for a minute.....but I've never been there.  

A lot of the reserves in Canada are dry they have ordinances and it they are remote access by plane only they are basically dry :dunno: 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lets just say you are going there....  Typically flying....  You will fly to a hub.  Bethel, Nome, Kotzebue, Fairbanks.  If you don't get checked by the state troopers out of those places you likely aren't going to be checked by the VPO....  Now when you are white and are in the village, and the village becomes drunk and natives start beating on there families, there dogs and getting lost due to being drunk you will be suspected of boot legging.  Getting booze in for personal consumption is pretty easy.  Weed is even easier cause it stores smaller.

9 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

then get the fuck out of here you weak racist piece of shit, i'm sick of you lowering wages on my land

You don't even make wages man so who cares eh

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

A lot of the reserves in Canada are dry they have ordinances and it they are remote access by plane only they are basically dry :dunno: 

They chew duct tape.

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

You don't even make wages man so who cares eh

yeah i do you retarded know nothing racist piece of shit weak fucking eastern cancer on earth faggot, and i'm sick of you draining the economy on my land now get the fuck out you immigrant piece of shit

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I think Frankie is just doing this act for chits and giggles..I mean come on son.:bc:

i am serious, how would you like to grow up in racism, knowing your people and yourself was almost purposely exterminated by your enemy and they are still proud of it. i will forever be the enemy of america, and a patriot to my people, my true identity and my homeland

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

knowing your people and yourself was almost purposely exterminated by your enemy

Can you expand on that since I'm no history buff on the problems up there?

the small pox deal?

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

americans on multiple occasions tried to and advocated for the full extinction of natives. they were calling for complete genocide at multiple points in history. the killing of the buffalo, the small pox, the reservations, the almost complete destruction of an entire race. that's all not good shit with me, i am never going to let that slip my mind

5 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

americans on multiple occasions tried to and advocated for the full extinction of natives. they were calling for complete genocide at multiple points in history. the killing of the buffalo, the small pox, the reservations, the almost complete destruction of an entire race. that's all not good shit with me, i am never going to let that slip my mind

Maybe in your eyes that's what you see.....but I don't know that any of that is true.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

you will never actually understand for yourself

You are right.  The white man is the most aggressive and violent of the human race....we always will be.  Not that I am necessarily proud of it, but, it is what it is and I cannot deny it runs in my blood.  I'm pretty violent myself and where we (whitey) are really dangerous is when we start to organize for a cause, good or bad.  

But here's the thing, you gotta live with what you have and what you were given in the world that is run by whomever at the time.  There is no getting around that.  The old saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" still rings true today.  It's not hard to see where people fight this concept, decide to go their own way, do their own thing and "fight the power", but it only leads to more hardships in the end.  And there is a point where that is all it is doing; trading hardships for more hardships.  It's tough for most of us to comprehend, in fact, all of us...but no matter what, you will not and can not rewire a race's brain.  Thousands of years of evolution has made us who we are.  Although, I must admit....us whiteys are showing a substantial amount of weakness here in America. But they will be "put down" just as rapidly as any race should the shit hit the fannery.  Again...our violence is ingrained to our core.  And while violence is uniquely human, Those of us with European ancestry have had a lot more experience with it and has learned more rapidly and successfully.than others.

There is some really good research and papers about race, violence and evolutionary cycles.  Maybe start there.  "Know thy enemy, and know thyself" -Sun Tzu

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are right.  The white man is the most aggressive and violent of the human race....we always will be.  Not that I am necessarily proud of it, but, it is what it is and I cannot deny it runs in my blood.  I'm pretty violent myself and where we (whitey) are really dangerous is when we start to organize for a cause, good or bad.  

But here's the thing, you gotta live with what you have and what you were given in the world that is run by whomever at the time.  There is no getting around that.  The old saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" still rings true today.  It's not hard to see where people fight this concept, decide to go their own way, do their own thing and "fight the power", but it only leads to more hardships in the end.  And there is a point where that is all it is doing; trading hardships for more hardships.  It's tough for most of us to comprehend, in fact, all of us...but no matter what, you will not and can not rewire a race's brain.  Thousands of years of evolution has made us who we are.  Although, I must admit....us whiteys are showing a substantial amount of weakness here in America. But they will be "put down" just as rapidly as any race should the shit hit the fannery.  Again...our violence is ingrained to our core.  And while violence is uniquely human, Those of us with European ancestry have had a lot more experience with it and has learned more rapidly and successfully.than others.

There is some really good research and papers about race, violence and evolutionary cycles.  Maybe start there.  "Know thy enemy, and know thyself" -Sun Tzu

Alpha race it is nature at its finest :) 

• Gold Member

Frankie, if your people are so weak that the Russians, who "never ruled you", were able to sell you, what makes you think your people are strong enough to leave the union?

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

the small pox deal?

Natives were isolated.  So they weren't genetically able to handle being next to a whiteman.  White man had lived with these disease a developed and evolved around them.  Natives on the other hand weren't.  When whiteman came diseases whipped out majority of natives.  Natives were fragile and all whitey had to do was sneeze around them and the indians would get sick and die.  

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Alpha race it is nature at its finest :) 

As gross and racist as it may sound.  The truth of it is in the world to see.  But then you look at these idiot white supremacists and complete imbeciles like Snowrider and you have to really start wondering.  The realization is; every race has it's share of rejects that are just barely hanging on to the bottom of the rung.  Maybe their ancestors somehow mated with with a fruit or something along the way.  Who knows.  :dunno:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As gross and racist as it may sound.  The truth of it is in the world to see.  But then you look at these idiot white supremacists and complete imbeciles like Snowrider and you have to really start wondering.  The realization is; every race has it's share of rejects that are just barely hanging on to the bottom of the rung.  Maybe their ancestors somehow mated with with a fruit or something along the way.  Who knows.  :dunno:

Genetic mutation is a bitch :nuts: