Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well I guess your people should stop taking welfare from us then right?

if the americans just packed up everything and left and never had anything to do with Alaska again then that will be and is going to be the happiest day of my life, when the struggle is finally over

4 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up you retarded know nothing creationist fuck weak eastern cancer on earth faggot momo, you are the ones who are fucking clueless, my people have had established boarders for the last 15 thousand fucking years. it's a shame your ancestors weren't caught in auschwitz so we wouldn't have such a fucking retarded creationist fuck around  

:lies: you are such an ignorant FAS FUCK 

Edited by Momorider

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

if the americans just packed up everything and left and never had anything to do with Alaska again then that will be and is going to be the happiest day of my life, when the struggle is finally over

In the meantime we will keep those checks flowing.:bc:

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

In the meantime we will keep those checks flowing.:bc:

it matters zero to me, infact most of the time welfare is brought up it is by your americans. if you don't like it then join my cause and tell your people and government to get the fuck out of my land

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

it matters zero to me, infact most of the time welfare is brought up it is by your americans. if you don't like it then join my cause and tell your people and government to get the fuck out of my land

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Chugs have no concept of property rights borders and all that shit :) 

Which includes welfare :flush: 

Actually, I'm gonna have to concur with the youngster on his and "his peoples" land.  A bit of a raw deal for the natives....just like here in the lower part and our "occupants".  Even if he is a bit misguided, coarse and obtuse about it all.....he's got a right to be a bit upset about it.  

But don't hate too much young man...what's done is done.  Hating is a waste of time and before you know it...game (life) over.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I'm gonna have to concur with the youngster on his and "his peoples" land.  A bit of a raw deal for the natives....just like here in the lower part and our "occupants".  Even if he is a bit misguided, coarse and obtuse about it all.....he's got a right to be a bit upset about it.  

But don't hate too much young man...what's done is done.  Hating is a waste of time and before you know it...game (life) over.  

Yeah and the Indians and blacks are pissed of yet too...you have to move on..make change if you can..but hey.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yah a raw deal, out of the igloos and teepee following Caribou across the tundra to a life of firewater and fucking whitey :lol:   

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

and i will continue until i'm dead, and if ghosts are real i'm going to haunt the americans till the end of time

How the fuck are you going to haunt anybody when you can't even make it out of Tanana?

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Could you tell me what America has done to you and your people that cause's you such pain?

introduced small pox to the indian race and booze....  They can't handle either.

Just now, BOHICA said:

introduced small pox to the indian race and booze....  They can't handle either.

Won't they get shots for small pox?

I see they have a fair share of dry towns..don't seen to stop them though from what i see on that trooper show.

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I see they have a fair share of dry towns..don't seen to stop them though from what i see on that trooper show.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe booze in all forms is illegal in most of these "native" areas.  They concoct all kinds of shit to get the job done though.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Genetically they are weak from being isolated.  Evolution stopped on Natives.  All a white man from Europe had to do was sneeze and it would wipe out large portions of  the fragile native population.

http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/325

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe booze in all forms is illegal in most of these "native" areas.  They concoct all kinds of shit to get the job done though.

illegal.....  Yes but when has banning something been a means to stop it.  

Just now, BOHICA said:

Genetically they are weak from being isolated.  Evolution stopped on Natives.  All a white man from Europe had to do was sneeze and it would wipe out large portions of  the fragile native population.

http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/325

natives are more evolved than white people you retarded know nothing clueless weak american faggot. white people were just way more dirty and built up immunities for it from being so filthy. the immune system of natives is only 1 spot where we were greatly inferior, but we are most definitely more evolved than you everywhere else

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

natives are more evolved than white people you retarded know nothing clueless weak american faggot. white people were just way more dirty and built up immunities for it from being so filthy. the immune system of natives is only 1 spot where we were greatly inferior, but we are most definitely more evolved than you everywhere else

:lies:

Just now, BOHICA said:

illegal.....  Yes but when has banning something been a means to stop it.  

Well, it's a bit tougher to smuggle shit like that up there.  But just about any vegetable or fruit can be fermented in a trash bag or other device  And that's a thing for sure.  I think it's called "trash bag whiskey" or some shit like that.  Gross and potent as hell.  Sometimes toxic too.  

1 hour ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up retarded fat american know nothing faggot. you guys come from a criminal nation and are a cancer on earth

While you communicate via an american invention. Talk about an idiot.