Check your account email address ×

Would Sanders have beaten Trump?

Sanders vs. Trump  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would Sanders have beaten Trump?

• Yes.
    • No.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bernie's message would not have played as well in the rust belt and Western PA.

Bullshit ....the message that trump played there was the same message as Bern .....no more bullshit trade deals and america first. Bern would have killed trump there 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit ....the message that trump played there was the same message as Bern .....no more bullshit trade deals and america first. Bern would have killed trump there 

Bernie is a greenie.....not a easy sale in coal country.

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bernie is a greenie.....not a easy sale in coal country.

Wis , Michigan and Penn are not coal country and Hillary did not win anything in coal country. Trump flipped the blue wall because of his stance on trade and the economy and Bern had the same stance. Those states are reliably blue and bernie would have carried them for the same reason Hillary lost them

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sanders would have won the states Clinton did with better margins ......there is no fucking way Trump would have beat Sanders in Pennsylvania , Michigan or Wisconsin......those states would have gone hard for Sanders and they were the key to Trump winning. Thats it in a nutshell

that's very possible. yet we don't know what lurks in sanders past. the trump dirty tricks machine could've and would've dredged it up. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

that's very possible. yet we don't know what lurks in sanders past. the trump dirty tricks machine could've and would've dredged it up. 

I was really really disappointed in the Trumps dirty tricks machine. There is no better target than Hillary and he didnt scratch the surface 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

yeah...he never touched on any of the murders. :lol: 

or the Clinton Foundation , pay for play...none of the email stuff etc etc etc .......or for sure any of the murders ....he played nicey nice 

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

that is rich a Clinton super fan calling out any ones dirty tricks machine

hell she had every cog in the Machine working to defeat trump and still got her ass handed to her . some may say the Machine is one of the reasons she lost and I would not argue that. I am overjoyed the Machine has not learned anything by that and continues to work overtime  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hell she had every cog in the Machine working to defeat trump and still got her ass handed to her . some may say the Machine is one of the reasons she lost and I would not argue that. I am overjoyed the Machine has not learned anything by that and continues to work overtime  

She is the most disgusting dirtiest piece of shit that the beltway has ever dredged up......the day her and her pedophile husband draw their last breath I will toast their demise 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was really really disappointed in the Trumps dirty tricks machine. There is no better target than Hillary and he didnt scratch the surface 

Trump did not campaign as the lesser of two evils like Hillary did. He ran on a message and as such did not need a dirty tricks strategy.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump did not campaign as the lesser of two evils like Hillary did. He ran on a message and as such did not need a dirty tricks strategy.

I know but we all wanted her to get flamed and he didnt come through.....and now he has let her off the hook that he promised to yank her in on 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you've made it clear over and over that you love the donny 

• Gold Member

Bernie's stance on the F35 is reason enough to not vote for him.  The way he flipped on Guns in a debate is when he lost me and I saw thru his bullshit after that as he is just you run of the mill politician.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sanders was your last chance to preserve capitalism. 

Now it's doomed. And I say good.

you've been saying capitalism is the true enemy and will die itself. now you're saying it's capable of being preserved?

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If there was much Hillary would have used it 

My vote: NO.  It's hard to not take in events after the election to make that choice...and if you do, such as him selling out and sacrificing his integrity and his fan base CLEARLY against their will.  Then kowtowing down before the lying queen without so much as a whimper as to what the Dem party did to him..It's for sure no.

But even before, I look at his past experience which is that of a career politician.  One that was food at a rallying the cry of many....with no real way to get there...much less figure out a feasible way to pay for it.  And before that, a person who even ex co-workers hated when he did hold down a job who called him a "constant complainer and a terrible tradesman".  Not to mention I think he would have crumbled against Trump on stage.  Trump would have bullied him around pretty good.

HOWEVER, that all being said, it would have still been a much tighter vote.

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If there was much Hillary would have used it 

Of course she would have .....they couldnt come up with anything other than calling him a sexist or racist like the usual play book states.....he was actually clean

So Clinton had to lie cheat and steal the primary using the full fraudulent power of the corrupt DNC that she built herself

• Like 1

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

She is the most disgusting dirtiest piece of shit that the beltway has ever dredged up......the day her and her pedophile husband draw their last breath I will toast their demise 

x2.  But you know how it will go.  CNN will run an all day memorial to either one, propping them up as some kind of heros.  Those two have put a permanent stain on the integrity of the office as far as I'm concerned.

14 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Good point.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Sanders was your last chance to preserve capitalism. 

Now it's doomed. And I say good.

My 401k would disagree.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Guy spends two weekends on a boat and his attitude is already brighter.

:lol:  When my folks had their yachts, ma, who came from nothing, used to laugh and say, "wonder what the poor people are doing today?"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you've made it clear over and over that you love the donny 

you have made it clear that you would give anything To let Obama butt slam you as you suck on Clinton cunt then brag about it. 

i voted cruze  then when Donny got thé nomination i voted for him.i have loved every second of watching your people have tantrums ever y 20 seconds .i wake up and turn on thé tv To Her a smile on m'y face watching thé ass chafing and soin. worth thé price of admition and l look cant wait untill he wins again and people like u actualy start taking your own lifes over it

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you've been saying capitalism is the true enemy and will die itself. now you're saying it's capable of being preserved?

It can be prolonged with some social welfare programs but Trump's election will bring about an end to it quicker than a Sanders administration would.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It can be prolonged with some social welfare programs but Trump's election will bring about an end to it quicker than a Sanders administration would.

good

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  But you know how it will go.  CNN will run an all day memorial to either one, propping them up as some kind of heros.  Those two have put a permanent stain on the integrity of the office as far as I'm concerned.

Good point.

My 401k would disagree.

:lol:  When my folks had their yachts, ma, who came from nothing, used to laugh and say, "wonder what the poor people are doing today?"

are you another silver spooner, wolfie?