Check your account email address ×

Get ready for $5-a-gallon gasoline The 20% gains in crude-oil prices this year may not slow down until fall.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Perfect timing....:thumb: Opec hates Biden..... Probably cutting supply on purpose.:bc:.  Basically told him to pound salt the last time he asked for an increase.:lmao:....

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Perfect timing....:thumb: Opec hates Biden..... Probably cutting supply on purpose.:bc:.  Basically told him to pound salt the last time he asked for an increase.:lmao:....

They probably dislike that we’re pumping oil more now than ever, forcing them to cut production.

35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They probably dislike that we’re pumping oil more now than ever, forcing them to cut production.

Well whatever, timing couldn't be better:bc:.   Once people start paying more out of their pocket for gas, It's always a reflection of the president, whether you think he has any control over pricing or not.  It won't bode well for him. :thumbsup:.....

And like I said OPEC can't stand Biden, They told him to pull his pud last time he asked for an increase in production.... Just another reason why  fuel will be cheaper under Trump by a minimum of 10% within 3 months.    The betting floor is now open.:lmao:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Once people start paying more out of their pocket for gas, It's always a reflection of the president, whether you think he has any control over pricing or not

I know, talk about ignorance. You understand OPEC though, you get it, limiting supply, increasing rates, etc etc. ;)

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And like I said OPEC can't stand Biden, They told him to pull his pud last time he asked for an increase in production.

OPEC maximizes profits long term, regardless of president. That or they use it as a weapon to get something they want. That’s why if you ask them to increase supply, you had better bring a gift. Biden clearly didn’t. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well whatever, timing couldn't be better:bc:.   Once people start paying more out of their pocket for gas, It's always a reflection of the president, whether you think he has any control over pricing or not.  It won't bode well for him. :thumbsup:.....

And like I said OPEC can't stand Biden, They told him to pull his pud last time he asked for an increase in production.... Just another reason why  fuel will be cheaper under Trump by a minimum of 10% within 3 months.    The betting floor is now open.:lmao:

MBS likes trump because trump loaned him a few thousand US troops to guard his autocracy.

Average cost of electric car battery replacement:

There are several factors that determine the replacement cost of an electric car battery, including the make and model of the car, the size and capacity of the battery, market prices, and the cost of labor. On average, you can expect the replacement cost of an electric car's battery to run from $5,000 to upward of $15,000, according to an article from Consumer Reports. As a general rule, the larger the battery is, the more expensive it is to replace.

While most of an electric car's battery replacement costs go toward the parts themselves, it will still need a qualified mechanic to install them. Auto mechanics' labor rates vary by city, state, and whether the technician works at a dealership or an independent shop. A ballpark figure for labor costs to replace an EV battery would be about $900 on the low end and upward of $2,000 on the high end.

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So it is akin to a new engine or transmission.  

Who replaces motors in newer vehicles now days?  Transmission yes motors vey rare.

$7.33 Trillion dollar market cap corporation which paid $100 billion in dividends doesn't give a fuck about your stupid feelings or who the POTUS is.

Morons 

Screenshot_20240409-080137.png

7 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Who replaces motors in newer vehicles now days?  Transmission yes motors vey rare.

My wives BMW and my mother's Volvo both had new engines in the past 2 years.  Neither were high mileage either, but once you tickle 200k I would expect the replacement odds to go up.  In the not so distant figure you will say the same about battery replacement.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, akvanden said:

I know, talk about ignorance. You understand OPEC though, you get it, limiting supply, increasing rates, etc etc. ;)

OPEC maximizes profits long term, regardless of president. That or they use it as a weapon to get something they want. That’s why if you ask them to increase supply, you had better bring a gift. Biden clearly didn’t. 

Yeah well Trump doesn't play those games ...Trump gets what he wants:thumb:.......or else:bc:... Look what happened when he threatened tariffs to Mexico.. Man oh man did they guard their own border

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

MBS likes trump because trump loaned him a few thousand US troops to guard his autocracy.

Awesome :thumb:.... Whatever it takes

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah well Trump doesn't play those games ...Trump gets what he wants:thumb:.......or else:bc:... Look what happened when he threatened tariffs to Mexico.. Man oh man did they guard their own border

Look what happened in 2020. 

He lost. He didn't get what he wanted and threw a fit like a child.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

$7.33 Trillion dollar market cap corporation which paid $100 billion in dividends doesn't give a fuck about your stupid feelings or who the POTUS is.

Morons 

Screenshot_20240409-080137.png

You could be a little nicer ya know.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Look what happened in 2020. 

He lost. He didn't get what he wanted and threw a fit like a child.

Here we go ..2020 again... LMFAO 🤣.  .. Yeah I get it, I like to reminisce in the old days too about old memories etc.    But you will soon see the reality of 2024 And there is no comparison to 2020:bc:

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Here we go ..2020 again... LMFAO 🤣.  .. Yeah I get it, I like to reminisce in the old days too about old memories etc.    But you will soon see the reality of 2024 And there is no comparison to 2020:bc:

Well ya. He's got much less support for 2024. :bc:

• Haha 1