Check your account email address ×

Bobulinski ?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

and in the room knowledge........seems the democrats ran two impeachment trial on less.

The Dems were far more creative with their lies. This one is boring as fuck. Once the GOP lost their key witness with his lies being blown out of the water, the circus went sideways. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Dems were far more creative with their lies. This one is boring as fuck. Once the GOP lost their key witness with his lies being blown out of the water, the circus went sideways. 

There was an empty seat in that hearing Room and that speaks volumes to the public.  say what you will but I don't think the Dems ever had a Bobulinski.  Simple math says this dies in the senate but the outcome will be clear Joe sold his office and voters will decide.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah right because Russian Collusion was a real thriller, such a masterpiece. Give your head a shake. 

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_2155.jpeg

You need to shut your whore mouth. I listened to years of your BS speculation over nothing NOTHING during the Trump impeachment so just sit down and shut up zealot.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You need to shut your whore mouth. I listened to years of your BS speculation over nothing NOTHING during the Trump impeachment so just sit down and shut up zealot.

A lot of truth to that statement. Hopefully Washington gets the witch hunts out of their system following this debacle. That’s probably wishful thinking. 

52 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bring on the evidence. What you don’t have any? 
Talk about FAKE.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... typical 

media-logic.jpg

Well if the meme is correct then they have what they need to impeach. What’s the holdup.

16 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are we just going to ignor the 400 pound gorilla in the room?

Machznots broads here? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Impeachment means fuck all anymore after the Dems being so butthurt with Trump and the shit they pulled then

I’ll say the same thing I’ve said 100 times since 2016. Nobody is being removed from office, nobody(of any importance) is going to jail. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’ll say the same thing I’ve said 100 times since 2016. Nobody is being removed from office, nobody(of any importance) is going to jail. 

Agreed, 100%   I mean, let's face it ... if Trump got through all he did during his term, and up until now, NOBODY is getting removed or going to jail.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Agreed, 100%   I mean, let's face it ... if Trump got through all he did during his term, and up until now, NOBODY is getting removed or going to jail.

There will never be a normal human  willing to run for president ever again. One would need to be a malignant narcissist, psychopath, or an empty head imbecile. No one else could withstand the abuse. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Thanks 1