Check your account email address ×

Winning ... is that what they call it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Guys, keep bitching about the admins here and see what happens. 

I don't know what it is that makes some of you think you're in a place to bitch and moan about every decision that gets made here but you're not. Rob never ran this place like that and we don't either. 

This place has been like a pack of wild hyenas for a while and that's gonna change. 

People skills my friend, people skills..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is that what we are calling that now?  “Wagon hitching”?  LOL….this is a hopeful homosexual relationship started online.  Sadly, one will be sodomized to death and the other will go pickle himself in his bong water.

I’m not going to say which is which.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well if there is some homo-erotica thing going on with those two (it's possible)that's all their own business, but I don't think Homer is capable of getting it up based on a recent sighting, so 753 is definitely has got the job of flouring that fat fucker up and looking for a moist spot

Pic2.jpg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, he does have the credibility checkmark by his name.  You just have a pic of HSR’s wiener.

Sorry about your loss.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'll sleep just fine at night.  You?  You'll be crying out for your daily reach around that you're now missing.  Poor Butt Plug - just can't win, can ya :lol:

That's a lot of gay shit

Tomorrow's a new day and time for a reset.

A new EV and renewable energy thread.  I cringe because they both are idiots but a new Trump Biden thread.  I'm sure there's some other highly interesting and important thread that needs to be posted on. :burp:

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's a lot of gay shit

You looking for a date?

38 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

Oh great now HSR is next door.  :lmao::bc:

He can look stupid over there too and be rolled and fried proper.  He’s decided that all on his own.

15 minutes ago, Doug said:

Tomorrow's a new day and time for a reset.

A new EV and renewable energy thread.  I cringe because they both are idiots but a new Trump Biden thread.  I'm sure there's some other highly interesting and important thread that needs to be posted on. :burp:

No.  :lol:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So….lets say admin is involved in a thread and engaging in some back and forth with other members and it gets a bit heated and some insults are hurled that hurt feelings….is that now grounds for a vacation? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So….lets say admin is involved in a thread and engaging in some back and forth with other members and it gets a bit heated and some insults are hurled that hurt feelings….is that now grounds for a vacation? 

Sell Snowmobile Website

Start a new Snowmobile Website - NO Rules - No Moderation - No Banning

How many people have been banned from here since Freedom-Sledder was started?

Better question because I forget, Who was the 1st member to get banned from here????? 

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Sell Snowmobile Website

Start a new Snowmobile Website - NO Rules - No Moderation - No Banning

How many people have been banned from here since Freedom-Sledder was started?

Better question because I forget, Who was the 1st member to get banned from here????? 

I think Cappy was the first, wasn't he? :lol:

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Depends on the insults, but yes, it can be.

New FS rule:

Don’t be a dick.

Neal

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Then get the fuck out.   

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Depends on the insults, but yes, it can be.

New FS rule:

Don’t be a dick.

Neal

Good god…you and Joel sure are feeling your power ‘eh?🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I think Cappy was the first, wasn't he? :lol:

I can't remember but he did really really get under Rob's skin I just can't remember if there was someone before Cappy

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Rob underestimated the evolution of dickish behavior of members.

Neal

No he didn't he knew from HCS to what he started when he started Freedomsledder............... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I thought the whole idea was, mod/admins were free to mix it up with members as long as they don't overstep their privileges (like what HSR did)?  So now is it, bans/vacations can be given out based on emotion and the rules are pretty much out the door?  And if that's the case, should the mods/admins still be allowed to mix it up?  Not trying to be "dickish"  ... just trying to understand what's going on :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I see you still whine like a motherfucker after being given special privileges here.   

How dickish.

Neal

Special privileges….sure Neal…sure.😂😂
BTW you’re being a dick with this comment…are you giving  yourself a vacation?🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I thought the whole idea was, mod/admins were free to mix it up with members as long as they don't overstep their privileges (like what HSR did)?  So now is it, bans/vacations can be given out based on emotion and the rules are pretty much out the door?  And if that's the case, should the mods/admins still be allowed to mix it up?  Not trying to be "dickish"  ... just trying to understand what's going on :dunno:

I have no idea what went on with EB. But to answer your question, if an admin tells you to knock it off. Quit pushing.

I've known Joel on these forums for years, like most here have. He isn't one to hand out vacations for the thrill of it.