Check your account email address ×

RFK, Jr. taps Aaron Rodgers and Jesse Ventura as potential VP

Rodgers was a horseshit leader on a football team .. how the hell could he be viewed as a good leader holding the VPOTUS position?  

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Rodgers was a horseshit leader on a football team .. how the hell could he be viewed as a good leader holding the VPOTUS position?  

Compared to Kamala he's fucking awesome....but sadly you are right.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking clown…

Reminds me of someone else around here. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 7:55 PM, Bontz said:

Rodgers is arrogant enough to think he could do it.

I was kind of holding out hope that Biden would get punted off the ticket and the Dems would settle in on RFK.  Yes, i know ... that would never happen.  But holy shit, this just proves how out there Kennedy really is.

Only way they get rid of Biden and Harris is if Biden drops dead 

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Compared to Kamala he's fucking awesome.

Yeah, there is that part of it .... she is the worst VP in history, and that says a lot given some of the VP's we've had.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Football player or a wrestler :lol: what a fucking circus!!!

Running against a dementia patient with a blow job queen vice president and an orange skinned feller. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Running against a dementia patient with a blow job queen vice president and an orange skinned feller. :lol:

Touche :lol:

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, there is that part of it .... she is the worst VP in history, and that says a lot given some of the VP's we've had.

As a President I am almost more scared of Pence, but solely because she would get laughed out of office so fast she couldn't do shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Rogers is on the same level as Alex Jones with the Sandy Nook bullshit. Total loons. 

Yup

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fake news according to Aaron Rodgers.

I think it's a narrative the Dems are running with.....they do not want a 3rd party at all. Going to hurt Biden significantly more than Trump by all accounts.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fake news according to Aaron Rodgers.

So you're calling bullshit on your own link now????:lol:

Did you talk to Aaron personally this time :dunno:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you're calling bullshit on your own link now????:lol:

Did you talk to Aaron personally this time :dunno:

Go drink some bong water you fucking feeb.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go drink some bong water you fucking feeb.

I'm surprised you haven't seen him stalking Woolie and others over on the other site today?  His lone buddy here must be out and about, so he's been pretty quiet today (no complaints there!).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'm surprised you haven't seen him stalking Woolie and others over on the other site today?  His lone buddy here must be out and about, so he's been pretty quiet today (no complaints there!).

I haven’t been here or there much today…actually been a busy day at work!😂

On 3/14/2024 at 8:13 AM, Bontz said:

I wouldn’t consider him a horseshit leader, after all he did win a SB for the Packers. If Kamala Harris can be the VPOTUS, Rodgers would be way overqualified. He’s far more intelligent than that turd.

I just heard yesterday that Rodgers did not make those statements regarding Sandy Hook.

Just now, snoughnut said:

I wouldn’t consider him a horseshit leader, after all he did win a SB for the Packers. If Kamala Harris can be the VPOTUS, Rodgers would be way overqualified. He’s far more intelligent than that turd.

I just heard yesterday that Rodgers did not make those statements regarding Sandy Hook.

I guess us Packer fans can agree to disagree on his leadership qualities.  He won that Super Bowl, yes ... but as his career went on, he transitioned to Arrogant Rodgers and was a horseshit leader.  And yes, I agree 100% he's more intelligent than that dumb hyena we currently have as VPOTUS.

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Watch the scum of the earth dirty Dems come down hard with the fictitious accusations on both him and RFK.  They don't want anyone challenging and taking votes away from the vegetable.   

How is a QB considered a leader when all he does is take orders from the fat coach on the sidelines??? Do they even invent the plays,,, no. They don't even have to think, just follow the play or lay down :lmao:

Leader :lol: