Check your account email address ×

RFK, Jr. taps Aaron Rodgers and Jesse Ventura as potential VP

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

How is a QB considered a leader when all he does is take orders from the fat coach on the sidelines??? Do they even invent the plays,,, no. They don't even have to think, just follow the play or lay down :lmao:

Leader :lol:

You realize there are multiple options for executing every play that gets called. Also there’s this thing called audibles. Not sure why you’re hung up on play calling as an example of on field leadership either way. It’s almost like you know less about football than you do about turbos or clutching. Dumbfuck 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You realize there are multiple options for executing every play that gets called. Also there’s this thing called audibles. Not sure why you’re hung up on play calling as an example of on field leadership either way. It’s almost like you know less about football than you do about turbos or clutching. Dumbfuck 

Oh hi Ben!! Are you done queefing about me next door now?

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Oh hi Ben!! Are you done queefing about me next door now?

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg

Are you planning on crying in every thread today ya’ burned out dipshit?

50 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I guess us Packer fans can agree to disagree on his leadership qualities.  He won that Super Bowl, yes ... but as his career went on, he transitioned to Arrogant Rodgers and was a horseshit leader.  And yes, I agree 100% he's more intelligent than that dumb hyena we currently have as VPOTUS.

Rodgers certainly did become a bit arrogant, still don’t believe he’s a horseshit leader though. Perhaps we should ask some of his ex team mates, you certainly don’t hear them speaking ill of him. Some people just love to hate the guy, like Jimmy Kimmel. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Rodgers certainly did become a bit arrogant, still don’t believe he’s a horseshit leader though. Perhaps we should ask some of his ex team mates, you certainly don’t hear them speaking ill of him. Some people just love to hate the guy, like Jimmy Kimmel. :lmao:

True - the dude's a future HOF'er so I'm sure anyone on offense (maybe except the O-line?) tolerated his arrogance and probably wouldn't question his leadership.  Maybe it's his STYLE of leadership that I couldn't stand.  His constant eye rolls and body language compared to a guy like Brady?  It was worlds apart.

• Like 1