Check your account email address ×

Extremism is US voters' greatest worry

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Quite the change in a month.  Extremism was so not important they didn't even include it. :lol:  

Importance.png

Different polls with different questions. It will play a roll in the election. How big of a roll is yet to be determined :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Different polls with different questions. It will play a roll in the election. How big of a roll is yet to be determined :dunno:

Of course because the left will try and make it a much larger issue than it is just like they do with racism, climate change and others.   Smart voters will not let fringe issues determine who they vote for.   Unfortunately the country has a lot of voters easily manipulated by the MSM and the direction they push based off their own political bias.   Both sides. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Of course because the left will try and make it a much larger issue than it is just like they do with racism, climate change and others.   Smart voters will not let fringe issues determine who they vote for.   Unfortunately the country has a lot of voters easily manipulated by the MSM and the direction they push based off their own political bias.   Both sides. 

It's not just the left. Both sides are guilty of being too extreme.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The right is far more easily manipulated by MSM than the left. It's fucking embarrassing the shit that comes out of some Trumpers mouths and is seen on this board on a daily basis.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The right is far more easily manipulated by MSM than the left.

Set your TDS aside, and really think about that comment.  All the bullshit the Dems spew and people like MC and SR lap it up, and you still say the right is worse?  Give your head a shake dude.  Both sides are gullible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The right is far more easily manipulated by MSM than the left. It's fucking embarrassing the shit that comes out of some Trumpers mouths and is seen on this board on a daily basis.

This just might be the dumbest thing you've ever said. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:  Far more TDS posts than anything.  

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Set your TDS aside, and really think about that comment.  All the bullshit the Dems spew and people like MC and SR lap it up, and you still say the right is worse?  Give your head a shake dude.  Both sides are gullible.

I didn't say they weren't. ArcticCrusher is a perfect example of how wacked some of the right are. Nothing the left does compares.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't say they weren't. ArcticCrusher is a perfect example of how wacked some of the right are. Nothing the left does compares.

Doubling down on the stupid. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You honestly believe that?  AC's daily dose of "81 million" and COVID stuff are ridiculous, yes.  But to say nothing the left does, compares?  Again, give your head a shake man.  I'll just give you just one example ... The Green New Deal.  Saying we're going to off ourselves in less than a decade without major change?  And all that's gone with that narrative?  Did you swap out your gas stove yet?  Get ride of your 1-ton truck for a Prius?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

ArcticCrusher is a special needs person so he doesn't count. 

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You honestly believe that?  AC's daily dose of "81 million" and COVID stuff are ridiculous, yes.  But to say nothing the left does, compares?  Again, give your head a shake man.  I'll just give you just one example ... The Green New Deal.  Saying we're going to off ourselves in less than a decade without major change?  And all that's gone with that narrative?  Did you swap out your gas stove yet?  Get ride of your 1-ton truck for a Prius?

You might have a point there, I guess I've blocked out most of the nonsense the left says because they dont represent me. Trump has turned his supporters into thinking like democrats believing anything he says.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

ArcticCrusher is a special needs person so he doesn't count. 

:lol:

There are lots of them though. It's scary how they say the same nonsense he does. 

Holy shit.  What a left leaning slant if I've ever read one.  It's the liberals who are afraid of their rotten work being reversed and those fucking gross fucks need to be.  They are seeing the signs and it's my guess they are starting to feel a but weary of running their rotten little child mincing faces in their favorite hide outs now.

Nice way to label it too.  "Americans are afraid of political extremism".  :lol: Americans aren't.  Democrats are.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  What a left leaning slant if I've ever read one.  It's the liberals who are afraid of their rotten work being reversed and those fucking gross fucks need to be.  They are seeing the signs and it's my guess they are starting to feel a but weary of running their rotten little child mincing faces in their favorite hide outs now.

Nice way to label it too.  "Americans are afraid of political extremism".  :lol: Americans aren't.  Democrats are.

Just shut the fuck up and go back to that fat belly forum.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but the media does not call out the left wing extremists.

That's because the American media is most left leaning. I'm guessing that Fox calls out the left?  I ignore most US media outlets and prefer Reuters. It might not be perfect but they seem much less biased than the US media :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That's because the American media is most left leaning. I'm guessing that Fox calls out the left?  I ignore most US media outlets and prefer Reuters. It might not be perfect but they seem much less biased than the US media :dunno:

But the left leaning leeds oppression and resentment which gives us a second term for Trump.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

But the left leaning leeds oppression and resentment which gives us a second term for Trump.

It is what it is. Both sides are represented. There are just a lot more that lean left. It's up to Americans to follow whatever they want and make their own decisions based on what they see or read.

I don't believe that Trump can win in November. As I have been saying all along I think that he is carrying to much baggage.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Extremism is what happens during the death stage of an empire. 

Look at Americans. People act like they’ll literally die if trump gets elected. Yet in reality nothing will likely change and if anything they’d be better off 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

left wing extremism doesn’t exist in the msm.  

Its all common sense!!!! 

opposed by right wing extremists. 

Look at the last days of the Roman Empire. It was riddled with political extremism on several sides of the political spectrum. It also played out in China and the fall of several dynasties. It occurred in India. Through Europe and Eurasia too. It’s all the same. This is what happens when empires die. There’s no stopping it. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe