Check your account email address ×

2025's that aren't Cats

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He sounds like he has a dick in his mouth.  They should have someone that talks normal, most people don't want a really foreign machine they want something familiar from normal people.  I understand they have roots from over there but you're selling to North America.  Marketing tip they can have.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

He sounds like he has a dick in his mouth.  They should have someone that talks normal, most people don't want a really foreign machine they want something familiar from normal people.  I understand they have roots from over there but you're selling to North America.  Marketing tip they can have.

Really…? :buttkisser:Sounds like you’re speaking from experience there.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

The a arms aren’t 45° out from the tie rods so they may have cured their 20 years of 4” bump steer

seems as though they might have learned something from their SNOCROSS sleds? 

but, SX is irrelevant to developing anything for trail sleds we've been told.  

9_9

would still like to see the Lynx Enduro 600 make it's way to North America... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9

The front ends of their Iron Dog sleds like to fall off completely.

10 minutes ago, AK440 said:

The front ends of their Iron Dog sleds like to fall off completely.

of course they do, just like the previous gen S-modules on their SX sleds.  Doo updated the S-module on the 2024 SX sleds.  product development... 

The RS-specific front S-Module is also reinforced for improved durability and because racing can lead to unexpected events, the ignition coil and RAVE motor have been relocated inboard to protect from impacts.

RAS RS Front Suspension

Shorter Kashima coated 46mm KYB Pro R Series shocks (High Speed / Low Speed compression and High Speed / Low Speed Rebound adjustments)

Integral Base Valve Adjuster

Stiffer shock springs

Rack steering with power assist

Long Spindle design (Stronger + better speed cornering)

Lightweight Pilot R2 Ski - Reinforced

https://ski-doo.brp.com/gb/en/ski-doo-feeling/mxz-x-600-rs-2024.html

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

They should have had the chick that Cat did at Haydays. She was great at marketing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

of course they do, just like the previous gen S-modules on their SX sleds.  Doo updated the S-module on the 2024 SX sleds.  product development... 

The RS-specific front S-Module is also reinforced for improved durability and because racing can lead to unexpected events, the ignition coil and RAVE motor have been relocated inboard to protect from impacts.

RAS RS Front Suspension

Shorter Kashima coated 46mm KYB Pro R Series shocks (High Speed / Low Speed compression and High Speed / Low Speed Rebound adjustments)

Integral Base Valve Adjuster

Stiffer shock springs

Rack steering with power assist

Long Spindle design (Stronger + better speed cornering)

Lightweight Pilot R2 Ski - Reinforced

https://ski-doo.brp.com/gb/en/ski-doo-feeling/mxz-x-600-rs-2024.html

You know as well as I do that the ‘25 consumer sled isn’t getting all the actual race sled parts and pieces. Good to see they finally changed geometry, but sno-x geometry sucks ass for high speed trails. Just ask Polaris back in the Edge/Pro-X days. The Edge was a far superior front end for high speed stability. Most trial riders don’t spend their days ripping corners in tight woods because it’s too hard on their feeble little arms and they actually have to move their ass from one side of the seat to another. 

Doo is great at marketing and riders new to the sport or dipshits will think they are getting race sled shit when they aren’t. That’s the Doo way. 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Do you only ride with women?  Is that so you can borrow their sled?

Huh? 

Where’s your imaginary sled? It’s becoming more and more obvious you don’t have one. You’re like the guy who farts in class and tries to blame someone else. You don’t own and sled and go above and beyond deflecting that fact as much as possible. :news:

• Like 1

I wanted to bring up the tragic incident that occurred during the Kansas City Parade shooting a while back. It was a heartbreaking event that left many people injured and even claimed the lives of some innocent bystanders.

2 minutes ago, Georgedic said:

I wanted to bring up the tragic incident that occurred during the Kansas City Parade shooting a while back. It was a heartbreaking event that left many people injured and even claimed the lives of some innocent bystanders.

Take it over to current events.  :pc:  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9

Not sure on the Enduro, but I've heard you'll be able to get a 600 for 2025.

Guess I better start saving my nickels and dimes.

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Not sure on the Enduro, but I've heard you'll be able to get a 600 for 2025.

Guess I better start saving my nickels and dimes.

You can build a Rave 600 on the website... $18,449 before adding anything to it.  Pretty certain it's not the shorty Enduro.   $19,649 for the 850 bare bones.  

tenor.gif

The Polaris Cross Country is looking better every day.  

:hdchr:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Hopefully they have more metal in the rear tunnel than the catalyst. The top of my tunnel looks like a teenagers with all the dimples sticking out of it

They using thinner metal to save weight? or just shit Rocky/mud trails this year everywhere around these parts.