Check your account email address ×

2025's that aren't Cats

20 minutes ago, krom said:

Which "factory cat", is it the same guys who told you it was an 870, or the guys who said yamaha wasn't going anywhere?

My balls are nice and sweaty. Just like you prefer, fucktard!

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

My balls are nice and sweaty. Just like you prefer, fucktard!

monkey.thumb.jpg.7f90fda4bb5423888585b6175864bee4.jpg

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure you will. Not!

keep a keen aware eye open for your fan club members... ;)

I'll be the guy with the thoroughly shaken Coors Light to offer you.  @racinfarmer and @airflite1 might meet us there as well if he can get the pontoons affixed on time.  @Not greg b managed to salvage one of the hill sofa's from the Soo i500 which we plan to burn on the lake.  

getting excited yet? 

Screenshot_20231228-192104.png

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Good deal! More$$ for the club. Just a heads up. No parking on the lake. Bring your chairs and water proof boots.

even if it floats and fits?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll be the guy with the thoroughly shaken Coors Light to offer you.  @racinfarmer and @airflite1 might meet us there as well if he can get the pontoons affixed on time.  @Not greg b managed to salvage one of the hill sofa's from the Soo i500 which we plan to burn on the lake.  

getting excited yet? 

We are loading the couch in booger’s trailer now along with his ragged out radio. Xc racing will never be the same after this. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The plane last year paid. This lake has eyes.

it's not a matter of $ doofus

you should see the banner we plan to fly behind the plane over the lake all morning before landing.

Just now, Not greg b said:

We are loading the couch in booger’s trailer now along with his ragged out radio. Xc racing will never be the same after this. 

until he whipped out his birth certificate I wouldn't have believed his actual name was Booger

as long as the trailer is coming be sure to load all the fireworks!

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you should see the banner we plan to fly behind the plane over the lake all morning before landing.

until he whipped out his birth certificate I wouldn't have believed his actual name was Booger

Fuck! Have fun with it.

20 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck! Have fun with it.

fun, shit... you have no idea how much fun I'm willing to have at others expense.

keep an eye to the sky... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I'll bring a few 30 packs so we can stuff empties under jimwits hood

did you get a wheel pattern measurement yet?  buddy said we can borrow a full set of ice racing tires for your Audi and if I get time to relieve the outer lugs it should drift like a motherfucker over 51mph

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fun, shit... you have no idea how much fun I'm willing to have at others expense.

keep an eye to the sky... :lol:

did you get a wheel pattern measurement yet?  buddy said we can borrow a full set of ice racing tires for your Audi and if I get time to relieve the outer lugs it should drift like a motherfucker over 51mph

Wont bother me. DNR Permit? Get that lined up. 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you haven't seen the banner yet... rumor has it we might need a twin prop :roflcrying:

Get me a pic. I will be done working before first light.

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you haven't seen the banner yet... rumor has it we might need a twin prop :roflcrying:

PM me your cell, so we can coordinate on you embarrassing me. Would hate to miss it. 

28 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Get me a pic. I will be done working before first light.

I bet you will...

81f294b5f153e28d0a0083e37472797b.gif

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

PM me your cell, so we can coordinate on you embarrassing me. Would hate to miss it. 

of course...

NOT!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Don’t encourage. He was dressed in a full animal. He will bring a trailer load of mortors just to piss people off 

Bring a trailer is over priced and over hyped crap.

Really it just pisses me off watching the Ford trucks and knowing what I sold mine for in 2020 which was WAY better than 98% on there and I fucking gave it away and it's hard to get over that and will be hard to ever buy another because of how much more I'd have to spend to get a less desirable truck.  Guy came out to buy a sled and bought the truck too which wasn't for sale but I'd been wanting to move it for some time and had zero idea how nuts that market had become.

Edited by mnstang

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just had a very interesting phone call with a real insider... are you two comfortable soldering Canadian dimes to the primary weights?  that's step one.  

step two involves machining or taking a grinder to the bottom gear and an eccentric mod.

they found an extra mph from a Monster decal placed at a 46 degree angle on the hood pod.... completely off the record.  pm me for the diagram ;)

We be dropping dimes on em!  

Jeff Fannell » Droppin' Dimes

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when does Polaris drop their 2025 fireballs?

Haven't bothered looking yet... 

not sure but Troy posted they might race their catalyst mod this weekend for the first time instead of the procross. I might go pick up some fresh meth and go down to kinross and watch it. 

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

getting excited yet? 

you guys have a wide angle lense, or phone that will shoot panoramic, to get pictures of jimwit??