Check your account email address ×

Hannity

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Never liked the guy but I have to give him some serious credit for having the balls to what he's doing as of late

I never liked the guy till the last year or so cuz he calls out Leftards for the CUNTS they are :) 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I have never liked the guy....that's it.

Yeah...me neither.  Could care less.  However...the left media has their equivalent retards..so, he should be able to shoot off at the mouth the same.  And from what little I've seen, he's does do a good job of calling out the hypocrisy.  But let's be honest, a five year old can see that the way it is on display now.

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...me neither.  Could care less.  However...the left media has their equivalent retards..so, he should be able to shoot off at the mouth the same.  And from what little I've seen, he's does do a good job of calling out the hypocrisy.  But let's be honest, a five year old can see that the way it is on display now.

Yah like I said I never like the guy thought he was rather extreme but the truth is he was right all along the left are just streaming piles of monkey excrement :guzzle: complete lying fucks 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: momo nobody is buying into your "i never liked the guy" bs, no matter how many times you repeat it.

I don't give a flying fuck about anyone specially you snot :finger3: 

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

23 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's a safe bet you've rubbed one out to Hannity on more than one occasion

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: all this bullshiting fuck post :flush: 

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I'd say they have more than their share of "equivalent retards".  I also don't get sucked into this "yeah he sucks but" games either.  The left gives no quarter in this country any more.  So neither do I.  They prance around with fake presidents heads on a stick, put it on social media, and we're supposed to concilliatory?  Politized apolitical agencies and push one fake narrative after another to delegitimize conservatives?  Sorry, not playing that game, and its why Trump is president.  I don't give a fuck if they get it or not.  I am ALL for a complete real investigation of Seth Rich's murder, and the Wiki Leaks info.  Let the chips fall where they may, and if people go to jail, good.  On the bold, and in summary, exactly. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The systematic dismantling of FNC and their hosts is always going to get big cheers from the lefties. What are they up to know, 17 years at #1? CNN and MSNBC can only dream of that  

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

His advertisers are coming back. Because Americans.

Meanwhile Kathy Griffins twitter #s are probably up 400%.  Win Win in her mind I'm sure.  And I thought Joan Rivers was a pathetic has been.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Meanwhile Kathy Griffins twitter #s are probably up 400%.  Win Win in her mind I'm sure.  And I thought Joan Rivers was a pathetic has been.

She reminds me of that chick you wanted to bang in HS, and as horny as you were, you just couldn't get past her mouth. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kathy Griffin never made it to has been more like a never was.

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She reminds me of that chick you wanted to bang in HS, and as horny as you were, you just couldn't get past her mouth. :lol: 

Very true

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I used to listen to Limbaugh everyday and Hannity came on right after and it always seemed to me that he was just parroting everything El Rushbo said.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

You must have missed the no make up and wig video....