Check your account email address ×

Game over for Fani Willis case against Trump.. 🤣

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I didn't see much compelling, other than personal conversations asking what the options were, this statement from your link says it all..

The only salient fact to this nonsense line of inquiry is that President Trump left the White House on January 20, 2021, and returned to Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida,” Sadow told ABC. “If this is the type of bogus, ridiculous ‘evidence’ DA Willis intends to rely upon, it is one more reason that this political, travesty of a case must be dismissed.”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I didn't see much compelling, other than personal conversations asking what the options were, this statement from your link says it all..

The only salient fact to this nonsense line of inquiry is that President Trump left the White House on January 20, 2021, and returned to Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida,” Sadow told ABC. “If this is the type of bogus, ridiculous ‘evidence’ DA Willis intends to rely upon, it is one more reason that this political, travesty of a case must be dismissed.”

Fani might go away but it's unlikely the case will.... Imo

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Fani might go away but it's unlikely the case will.... Imo

Who takes over the case?

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

38c7282c-6b84-4f38-ab70-14d1777a3631_tex

Too bad Markie Post isn't around to defend Trump.....although she is a nice replacement.  :lol:  

download.jpg

All new prosecutors would likely take months to get up to speed and delay the trial until after the election. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

She said on the stand she took cash from her first campaign and used it personally.  :lol:  

She paid him cash which neither claimed to the IRS.  :lol:  

She can't figure which way to put on a dress.  :lol:  

She should be going to jail.

“I withdrew $50,000 of my personal money to use for my first campaign.  I had some of my hat cash left over and spent it….”

She can’t spend her own money?  It’s just supposed to stay locked up in a safe forever?  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're the definition of moron... 

each of these cases could be overturned after Fani and her boy toy get disqualified, libs overplaying their hands:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

on Trump and the conspirators... Guilty

great delay tactics though, gotta give em that

I thought that you'd have a better answer based on facts on why they're guilty in your opinion.

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I thought that you'd have a better answer based on facts on why they're guilty in your opinion.

four have already plead guilty... why?  

:news:

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

four have already plead guilty... why?  

:news:

Because the pleas are coerced and are an easier way out than dealing with a lengthy drawn out trial .   And also light sentence.     Our justice system is pure trash

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Because the pleas are coerced and are an easier way out than dealing with a lengthy drawn out trial .   And also light sentence.     Our justice system is pure trash

Plus about 6 million in fees.

Guys a moron.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif