Check your account email address ×

Game over for Fani Willis case against Trump.. 🤣

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

FatFani and boy toy going down in disgrace, what would be icing on cake would be disbarment:pc:

because she charged Trump and the co-conspirators with a crime? 

:news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

because she charged Trump and the co-conspirators with a crime? 

:news:

Nuff said :snack:The GOAT 🐐 has spoken and was right again..........as usual.

1708050341713.jpg

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nuff said :snack:The GOAT 🐐 has spoken and was right again..........as usual.

1708050341713.jpg

wow, that picture completely convinces me he's innocent and the election was stolen.  were you under his desk blowing him while it was taken? 

:)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

wow, that picture completely convinces me he's innocent and the election was stolen.  were you under his desk blowing him while it was taken? 

:)

:umad::haha::lmao:

GOTCHA !!!.....THE GOAT 🐐 MAGA 24 !  Too fuckin bad :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:umad::haha::lmao:

GOTCHA !!!.....THE GOAT 🐐 MAGA 24 !  Too fuckin bad :bigfinger:

so, you're not denying it?   Gross! 

is the hearing over and verdict rendered yet?  

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

“I withdrew $50,000 of my personal money to use for my first campaign.  I had some of my hat cash left over and spent it….”

She can’t spend her own money?  It’s just supposed to stay locked up in a safe forever?  

Interesting question, I don't think the campaign finance laws would allow it without approval. Could anyone that contributed to her campaign comeback, if all the funds weren't spent and say they want that money?

56 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Interesting question, I don't think the campaign finance laws would allow it without approval. Could anyone that contributed to her campaign comeback, if all the funds weren't spent and say they want that money?

All we know from her testimony is that she withdrew 50k from her retirement fund to use for her campaign.  We don’t know how much of that money was left over or if any or all of it was placed into some special account that not be touched thereafter.  I guess the other thing we know is that the defense counsel had all night to mull over her testimony and didn’t tender any allegations of mis-use of campaign funds today while back in court today.  You’d think they’d want to get that on the record if it had any legs.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Don 1250 has stated he walks around with around 6K in his pocket.  Having 10-15K in cash isn’t a big deal.  Small sums of money to be used as a gift for a huge return.  Bet Moe has more than that in his safe :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Plissken said:

All we know from her testimony is that she withdrew 50k from her retirement fund to use for her campaign.  We don’t know how much of that money was left over or if any or all of it was placed into some special account that not be touched thereafter.  I guess the other thing we know is that the defense counsel had all night to mull over her testimony and didn’t tender any allegations of mis-use of campaign funds today while back in court today.  You’d think they’d want to get that on the record if it had any legs.  

The thing we DO know is that they are both liars...... Anyone believing she was paying in cash is an imbecile. Exhibit A. Post above this one:lmao:...Especially that dude's clients....what a joke. 🤣.... Thousands and thousands of dollars in cash ....Yeah okay. .. The IRS will be having a field day with that a hole

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The thing we DO know is that they are both liars...... Anyone believing she was paying in cash is an imbecile. Exhibit A. Post above this one:lmao:...Especially that dude's clients....what a joke. 🤣.... Thousands and thousands of dollars in cash ....Yeah okay. .. The IRS will be having a field day with that a hole

You’re so far out to lunch on this.  

Two things:  

Records show that Mr. Wade’s income actually went down after he started working for Fulton County.

Mr. Wade was not her first choice for special counsel; that would be Roy Barnes, who testified that he declined the offer previous to the hiring of Wade.

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

I thought I remember it being brought up, she gave a feeble excuse, I guess we'll see how it plays out. It doesn't take a very smart person to tell she was caught in a lie, and then start talking all getto and play the poor exploited Black Woman, it was hilarious she came across bat-shit cray on the stand.

17 minutes ago, Plissken said:

You’re so far out to lunch on this.  

Two things:  

Records show that Mr. Wade’s income actually went down after he started working for Fulton County.

Mr. Wade was not her first choice for special counsel; that would be Roy Barnes, who testified that he declined the offer previous to the hiring of Wade.

Did she offer to sleep with him also? :suicide:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I thought I remember it being brought up, she gave a feeble excuse, I guess we'll see how it plays out. It doesn't take a very smart person to tell she was caught in a lie, and then start talking all getto and play the poor exploited Black Woman, it was hilarious she came across bat-shit cray on the stand.

I got all tingly when she came in, throwin’ bows.  In the words of Dustbusta, “she’s a fighter.”

IMG_4314.gif

Edited by Plissken

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I got all tingly when she came in, throwin’ bows.  In the words of Dustbusta, “she’s a fighter.”

IMG_4313.jpeg

That droopy tit , potato ass bitch gets you all tingly ? 

Yikes :flush:

• Haha 3

It's not hard to figure here...another dumb nigger who got her job for being such.  I hope my language is correct here.  I don't want to upset the site TDSers, "aggressive liberals" and groomers.  Do I look like I want an ass whoopin'?

:lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1