Check your account email address ×

not willing to vote for Biden or Trump?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I would , I would love to have a reason not to vote for trump. And Biden aint it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-manchin-suggests-mitt-romney-rob-portman-potential-running-mates-flirts-third-party-ticket

it's interesting reading the comments... but some nutters here claim 2/3rds of Republicans 'want' Trump

• Haha 1

Sen. Joe Manchin: The debt of our nation is ‘the greatest threat we have as a country’

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/11/09/sen-joe-manchin-the-debt-of-our-nation-is-the-greatest-threat-we-have-as-a-country.html

Oh look, something neither major party wants discussed.

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They don’t have a chance. Both aren’t abnormal enough for the liking of the American voter. 

Yup. Unless you toss everyone and replace congress with equal parts dem, repub and indy they won’t make a difference.

Oh and remove money from their donars too.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sorry, but no one will beat the GOAT 🐐........get over it:lmao:.    They can run anyone they want to...all wishful thinking.   The more the merrier. 

stop-smiling.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

• Gold Member

Romney signed the assault-weapon ban bill in 2004. The legislation, one of the toughest assault weapons laws in the country, ensured that the ban continued in Massachusetts even after the federal assault-weapons ban expired months later.

:finger3:

Fuck Mitt Romney. 

56 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Mitt Romney :lol:

You gotta be a complete idiot to vote for that scummy fake Asshole  

How many years now has he been in government?

Besides way to many?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/joe-manchin-floats-mitt-romney-potential-running-mate-rcna138977

Interesting... 

Too bad @Snake is no longer here... he hated Romney so much that he voted for Obama.   :)

Oh he's here lurking everyday! Aren't ya @Snake.

Sorry Oh No GIF by FN Films

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I didn't like him as our governor but I'd still vote for him over the 2 retards we have to choose from now. 

He sucks...but better than tweedle dee or tweedle dum that are currently running

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry, but no one will beat the GOAT 🐐........get over it:lmao:.    They can run anyone they want to...all wishful thinking.   The more the merrier. 

You are delusional along with being stupid.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are delusional along with being stupid.

:queen:Maybe you should follow suit and do what your boy Burgum did..... support Trump..:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Apparently you gave a fuck. 

Neighbors talking to you yet? :lol:

I stop in over there to kick the hornets nest on occasion... got my advanced member participation ribbon yesterday.  :lmao: 

they stand zero chance of winning but thats a ticket that i couild actually vote for.   Manchin has done whats right for his people in WV not the party which I give him a bit of respect him for and I can't say that about many in COngress even though i think the world would be better if all 535 of them were vaporized.  

• Like 2