Check your account email address ×

Ahahahahaha……ahahaha….ahahahahahahahaha POOR CARIN

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Trump Cult!!!"

-telling me you are an ass-hurt TDS retard without actually telling me you are an ass-hurt TDS retard.

Madgascar Stupid Stheve  is the biggest TDS retard jackass here bar none.

Even over Snowfluffer and MC ... Now thats a fucking feat ! :lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You could say something obscure like you don’t mind asparagus and he will freak out about trump somehow lol

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rod said:

You could say something obscure like you don’t mind asparagus and he will freak out about trump somehow lol

"i didnt see any Trump flags so I was able to enjoy my vacation" :lol:

Fucking inbred retard . 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

"i didnt see any Trump flags so I was able to enjoy my vacation" :lol:

Fucking inbred retard . 

Trump has taken years off his life lol 

well the msm has, about trump 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That's really saying something on a site known for it's TDS victims.  I don't believe it though.  Unless he's suicidal also.

10 minutes ago, Rod said:

He sounds well adjusted.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I still can't believe Trump got 74 million votes.

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

So I ask you, what good can come from another 2020 election if either of them win?  This is the biggest lose-lose election of my lifetime.  I'm not the only one who feels this way.  Trump or Biden, that's the best the two major parties have to offer... and people will willingly vote for one of them?  When people say the 'country is being destroyed'... the reason is there right in front of their faces.  Incompetent two party rule who's abjectly failed the nation.  

I won't argue your points because I can mostly agree.  This nation's citizens are getting exactly what they deserve.  And while both parties are incapable of leadership, I put the majority of the shit blame on the Democrats.  They are a pathetic group of grooming, lying pedophiles.  Weak to the core.  And so is their base.

What can I hope to get?  What we've been long overdue for....a revolution.  A good solid culling of about 10% of our population should start to put things on the right path then, take it to DC.  Every single talking head there that called for a stop to the violence gets hung up in the streets first.  The ones that haven't dug under their rocks, well...we'll go case by case on them.  Whole thing should take about a month if we do it right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's really saying something on a site known for it's TDS victims.  I don't believe it though.  Unless he's suicidal also.

He sounds well adjusted.

Id say he is very close to being suicidal..... or at least moving to Mexico full time for cheap dental and Tacos :lol:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I won't argue your points because I can mostly agree.  This nation's citizens are getting exactly what they deserve.  And while both parties are incapable of leadership, I put the majority of the shit blame on the Democrats.  They are a pathetic group of grooming, lying pedophiles.  Weak to the core.  And so is their base.

What can I hope to get?  What we've been long overdue for....a revolution.  A good solid culling of about 10% of our population should start to put things on the right path then, take it to DC.  Every single talking head there that called for a stop to the violence gets hung up in the streets first.  The ones that haven't dug under their rocks, well...we'll go case by case on them.  Whole thing should take about a month if we do it right.

cheerful... direct but only __ __'s as I'm more inclined to include those of substandard intelligence and those lie on both sides of the aisle.  

maybe start with a #6 first... 💡

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

cheerful... direct but only __ __'s as I'm more inclined to include those of substandard intelligence and those lie on both sides of the aisle.  

maybe start with a #6 first... 💡

Sure do.  Both sides.  But if you bet on it, what side has more "substandard intelligence"?  See?  They really aren't the same.  One is better.  Just not super great and we can do without them too.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Sure do.  Both sides.  But if you bet on it, what side has more "substandard intelligence"?  See?  They really aren't the same.  One is better.  Just not super great and we can do without them too.

Mmmm... honestly I'd say it's pretty equal on the IQ scale.  May have to devise some other tests to screen for undesirables.   

Oh wait... here's one.  If you voted for Trump or Biden in 2020 and again in 2024... please step this way

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Mmmm... honestly I'd say it's pretty equal on the IQ scale.  May have to devise some other tests to screen for undesirables.   

Oh wait... here's one.  If you voted for Trump or Biden in 2020 and again in 2024... please step this way

Lol, you really believe higher iq people dont vote?   Wow

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I’d bet it’s not close.  The “Squad” alone drop the median by 50 pts.