Check your account email address ×

Trump does not have presidential immunity in January 6 case, federal appeals court rules

There would not be a system of checks and balances if a president was immune from everything. It would give them ultimate power to do whatever they want. That's not democracy IMO.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

There would not be a system of checks and balances if a president was immune from everything. It would give them ultimate power to do whatever they want. That's not democracy IMO.

I’ve heard of these before, believe they’re called ‘dictators.’

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If Trump wins, Biden wins, too. Biden can have Trump eliminated and get away with it :lol:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

that's treasonous... maybe?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That's cause you're a weenie. 

was it the presentation?  :ashamed:

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump hasn’t won a single court case. It’s looking pretty grim. 

He's banking on the Supreme Court to save him.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, SSFB said:

Trump and his supporters(yourself included) have said Obama and Biden are guilty of treason more times than we can count. People who pay attention aren't falling for these bullshit arguments about immunity now. 

As far as the quoted section, sure, go ahead.

Have you ever seen me claim they should be prosecuted in a court of law or should have been impeached?  I'll wait.   :pc:

Arguments about immunity.   Dude this has come up a number of times thru our history.  Its absolutely something the SC should take up. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ckf said:

If Trump wins, Biden wins, too. Biden can have Trump eliminated and get away with it :lol:

So they can also indict Biden now for treason at the border.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

He's banking on the Supreme Court to save him.

It comes down to what the definition of “treason” is (or what “is”, is).

Fact is, if treason was prosecutable in DC, they’d just build a fence around the White House…..and burn the inhabitants.  I’d buy tickets but, that doesn’t change the fact that the left is much more guilty and they’ve become brazen about it.

• Like 2

Just now, racer254 said:

Maybe we can get more D.A.'s like Fani on the case.....LOL

The left have really put forth a stellar group of people in their judicial system.  You know, for “Justice”.  Talk about “D” students taking a full ride to their position.:lol:

Hey, if Obama can do it……

17 hours ago, ckf said:

Huh?   You have impeachment....you have the 25th amendment, you have the Judicial branch to stop EO's, you have people in the admin or military simply not obeying orders.  No system.... :lmao:     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Huh?   You have impeachment....you have the 25th amendment, you have the Judicial branch to stop EO's, you have people in the admin or military simply not obeying orders.  No system.... :lmao:     

Impeachment is a fucking joke. I think we all should know that by now :lol:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Impeachment is a fucking joke. I think we all should know that by now :lol:

So is the DOJ using the opposing parties fake opposition research to go after a candidate then sitting President.

So is political prosecutions on the value of someone's real estate when no party was injured.

So is political prosecutions on documents a President has in his possession and going to his residence with armed FBI agents who tipped off the media so they could make a big show of it.

All the while their is evidence of corruption of the current President that they do very little to nothing on.   

GMAFB.  Save democracy!!!!!!!   :baby:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1