Check your account email address ×

Trump does not have presidential immunity in January 6 case, federal appeals court rules

Just now, Highmark said:

And there's one.  :lol:  

Complete bullshit. Find a post even alluding to something like that. 

I could easily point you to some that would prove the point pretty quickly. :snack:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Simply amazing....virtually every Trump hater was all in on COVID and believed everything the govt and big pharma told them.  They were also all in on giving billions to Ukraine.  Its genetic I tell you.   They will all evolve the same way MC did.  :lmao:

I honestly believe that.  It has to be...right?

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And there's one.  :lol:  

Yuh...another so proud to get his therapy jab.  But we should forget all that.

"I just got my shot!!!! YAY!  Only 2 more boosters and I'm all set!!!!!"

Anybody listening at all to these fucking Covidians should follow Ben's advice.  Bootlicking retards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh...another so proud to get his therapy jab.  But we should forget all that.

"I just got my shot!!!! YAY!  Only 2 more boosters and I'm all set!!!!!"

Anybody listening at all to these fucking Covidians should follow Ben's advice.  Bootlicking retards.

What I find funny is that FS is the only place that I even hear anything about COVID anymore.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

What I find funny is that FS is the only place that I even hear anything about COVID anymore.

Oh, it's everywhere it's allowed.  And it should stay top center too.  That shit should NEVER be allowed to happen again.  If anybody believes it should, Ben has some really good advice.  The twit.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it's everywhere it's allowed.  And it should stay top center too.  That shit should NEVER be allowed to happen again.  If anybody believes it should, Ben has some really good advice.  The twit.  :lol: 

I can't say that it has been a topic of discussion amongst anyone who I talk with outside of here. I don't follow the news very close, but I haven't noticed anything about it there either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can't say that it has been a topic of discussion amongst anyone who I talk with outside of here. I don't follow the news very close, but I haven't noticed anything about it there either.

It's still brought up frequently in my circles.  Mostly in a joke setting.  Honestly, I think most that want it to just go away are the ones that bought in hard...and can't back out now.

Truth.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's still brought up frequently in my circles.  Mostly in a joke setting.  Honestly, I think most that want it to just go away are the ones that bought in hard...and can't back out now.

Truth.

I don't care either way. I just don't hear about it outside of this place. Members from both sides here are looking for that got ya moment.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't care either way. I just don't hear about it outside of this place. Members from both sides here are looking for that got ya moment.

Well, that's the fun!  Not sure how many "got ya" moments there are anymore.  There is just those who supported the massive fraudulent authoritarian fascist fear mongering and those that pushed back.

We're at a divide impasse at this point. I see no return.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that's the fun!  Not sure how many "got ya" moments there are anymore.  There is just those who supported the massive fraudulent authoritarian fascist fear mongering and those that pushed back.

We're at a divide impasse at this point. I see no return.

There are also some of us that say live and learn. Picking sides isn't needed for me. But.......:lol:

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Martin

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Dripper had over 10K posts in a single C19 thread on TBP over a year ago already. :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

There are also some of us that say live and learn. Picking sides isn't needed for me. But.......:lol:

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Martin

Sounds like you picked a side.  You can sit by me.  Bring ear plugs.  :lol: 

• Haha 2