Check your account email address ×

Oh look, Niggers

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Oh boy.

Everybody hate the title and wants their voices heard saying it.  So, they post in here....bringing right back to the top again.  Like I just did.

Well thankfully enough people posted making it known to anyone on the outside that reads this that we arent all a bunch of ignorant mouthbreathers. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well thankfully enough people posted making it known to anyone on the outside that reads this that we arent all a bunch of ignorant mouthbreathers. 

Speak for yourself you gnar mutha fucka! :lol:  That word cracks me up.

TTT

:lmao:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I've told a few jokes in my day and I dont really care for people who get upset over words .....but to listen to some of these ignorant fucks down here in Indianastan say "nigger" all the time in reference to any black person does make me sick. Its the lack of respect based soley on nothing but skin color that gets me

Just now, f7ben said:

I've told a few jokes in my day and I dont really care for people who get upset over words .....but to listen to some of these ignorant fucks down here in Indianastan say "nigger" all the time in reference to any black person does make me sick. Its the lack of respect based soley on nothing but skin color that gets me

It is just a lack of class, and to do it on the internet shows some serious lack of judgement. Who knows what the landscape of the interwebs looks like in 5 years (IE what is searchable and how it relates directly to you), or where your career is in 5 years. To sit and be racist overtly seems like very poor decision making. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Go south.  Enjoy.  cuz....fucking gross.  And...kinda funny with the accent.  Depends on the storyteller.  The larger the black population is in any area the more that term is used.  It's kinda weird.  I find it funny when people use it up north.  Makes you want to ask them where they saw that negro?  On TV?  Meh....Northern MN though.  Buncha fucking honkies up here.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

What's wrong with that? Not like it's inaccurate...

:snack:

everybody is a not a racist .....but everyone is prejudiced to some extent or another. To be considered a racist you must act on your prejudices. Juss sayin

Just now, motonoggin said:

Not acting against systemic, structural racism while benefitting from that racism is racist.

If you don't fight the system, you're part of it. 

I'll fight the system by teaching my kid not to be racist , but that there is truth in most stereotypes :lol: 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It really is fucking scary.  

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not acting against systemic, structural racism while benefitting from that racism is racist.

If you don't fight the system, you're part of it. 

yeah yeah...we know.......wall....oligarchs, cucks, trendy antifa catch phrases, all that shit.  Fuck off already.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup but the reality is that was a bunch of Niggers in the OP :) 

19 hours ago, Momorider said:

15 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Another prime example of why this place needs to be log in to read 

@ckf:news:

Imagine coming home and seeing the wife's car with the hood dented and saying "wtf did you do to the car now? " 

Log in to read so you can hide how many bags of shit post here. Don't be afraid of your opinion, let everyone see what useless bags of shit Momo and Zambo are. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine coming home and seeing the wife's car with the hood dented and saying "wtf did you do to the car now? " 

Log in to read so you can hide how many bags of shit post here. Don't be afraid of your opinion, let everyone see what useless bags of shit Momo and Zambo are. 

I wonder why some people use the N word as code for "Canadians"? :news: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah yeah...we know.......wall....oligarchs, cucks, trendy antifa catch phrases, all that shit.  Fuck off already.

You don't know, you're just tired of being reminded of it. 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I wonder why some people use the N word as code for "Canadians"? :news: 

Well skidouchebag. My guess would be for the same reason someone would use it to describe anyone. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well skidouchebag. My guess would be for the same reason someone would use it to describe anyone. 

I see you got tired of me calling you douche bag. PM SnowRider for some more since he's got the best stuff circa 2001 :lol: 

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You don't know, you're just tired of being reminded of it. 

That made zero sense.  Then again, you wrote it, which is  about sense as you usually make.

• Like 1

LMAO.

Kill the jews

Kill the cops

Kill opposing parties

Kill anyone over 50

Shit eating faggot

Nigger???

what the fuck kind of site is this, I thought it was a classy place?   

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

LMAO.

Kill the jews

Kill the cops

Kill opposing parties

Kill anyone over 50

Shit eating faggot

Nigger???

what the fuck kind of site is this, I thought it was a classy place?   

Sling shit in this playground for years then all of a sudden start to worry about what you've said or have been associated to/with??? :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sling shit in this playground for years then all of a sudden start to worry about what you've said or have been associated to/with??? :dunno: 

Not sure anyone here can be accused of taking the high road. :lol: 

• Like 2