Check your account email address ×

Oh look, Niggers

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Unless you have proof, this is just another ploy for attention. Seen it before so prove it or stop whining :news:

Already been proven - so again - STFU about a discussion you're fucking clueless about 👍

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And to prove your hackery Dumbski - let's imagine the shoe on the other foot for a moment :snack:  Your reaction and comments would be....??? :lol: 

I guess i would mix in a half dozen lame ass knicknames with a ton of emogis and smiley faces over and over and over :lol:

Edited by Skidooski

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

PM 👍

Hey.....,you can try and take a "win" by saying I'm bringing children into it all day long.  Fact is...it is YOU that brings your family into this.  You are a complete disgrace as a husband and a father.  Disgusting.

And I'll tell you what...I promise you won't win that either.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey.....,you can try and take a "win" by saying I'm bringing children into it all day long.  Fact is...it is YOU that brings your family into this.  You are a complete disgrace as a husband and a father.  Disgusting.

And I'll tell you what...I promise you won't win that either.

You're a liar Lil Lying Momo 👍  When confronted - you acted like a coward and lied.  Nobody asks for their family to be trolled unsolicited.  You know it.  I know it.  The powers that be know it.  And the point exposed your belligerent lying ass for what it is.  I'm done discussing the issue.....except for a reminder now and then when it's necessary :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're a liar Lil Lying Momo 👍  When confronted - you acted like a coward and lied.  Nobody asks for their family to be trolled unsolicited.  You know it.  I know it.  And  the point exposed your belligerent lying ass for what it is.  I'm done discussing the issue.....except for a reminder now and then when it's necessary :snack:

What in the fuck are you talking about?  Confronted?  Nobody's family was "trolled".  If people throw their family and personal shit into this...it's on them.  Like posting pictures of their wife's ass?  Like YOU did.  You're a gross little troll. That's all.  And I've gotten to you by trolling YOU!  That's all.  You can run around here all day long trying to find "allies" to "fight" me in your bizarre little safe space of FS.  But it's just pathetic....and seen as such.

You are famously known for your worthless bullshit across many sledding boards...and have been banned accordingly.  Fact is, you are back here after your four month self serving time off because you were probably thrown off another forum.

SO....keep up the bullshit if you like where it is going.  Or, maybe be a man and settle up?  I know...what a weird Idea.......for you.

Poor pathetic cowardly SR........out trolled on his own little troll site...

SR TREX.gif

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Your forum friend Lik Lying Momo is the childish repeater :bc: 

Hey Dumbski.- if I troll your kids and post references to them - then lie about it when confronted with the obvious - what would you do? :snack:

Link?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You're a liar Lil Lying Momo 👍  When confronted - you acted like a coward and lied.  Nobody asks for their family to be trolled unsolicited.  You know it.  I know it.  The powers that be know it.  And the point exposed your belligerent lying ass for what it is.  I'm done discussing the issue.....except for a reminder now and then when it's necessary :snack:

I wouldn't mention your family on here if I were you. While you were gone he wrote some weird shit. I'm not sure exactly what he said but it was fucked up. Basically he was fantasizing about you lying in a hospital bed bleeding out while your wife and kids watched. 

He has an unhealthy obsession with you and your family. Stir the pot politically but don't share any personal stuff. He's seems more interested than he should be. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I wouldn't mention your family on here if I were you. While you were gone he wrote some weird shit. I'm not sure exactly what he said but it was fucked up. Basically he was fantasizing about you lying in a hospital bed bleeding out while your wife and kids watched. 

He has an unhealthy obsession with you and your family. Stir the pot politically but don't share any personal stuff. He's seems more interested than he should be. 

Link it up or STFU! We already know how you embelish. You and Slope are a lot alike...keep claiming shit but cant back it up with proof. 

If Zam broke the rules he should be dealt with but if you two cant show where he did then you got nothing.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well now the rest of us wanna know whats the deal?

It was a private conversation but lets just say that SR really isn't a bad guy, just a little abrasive at times :lol: If some of you guys cut him a little slack, he may do the same for you in return :bc: 

52 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Link it up or STFU! We already know how you embelish. You and Slope are a lot alike...keep claiming shit but cant back it up with proof. 

If Zam broke the rules he should be dealt with but if you two cant show where he did then you got nothing.

I'm sure others on here saw that post. The only way to prove what he wrote would be to go through his posts for the last 4 months. 

You've seen that pathetic fucks post count. I would have to read 4,000 posts of shit.

I wouldn't wish that torture on anyone. 

And I would not wade through shit to prove anything to you. 

Perhaps someone else saw it and can corraborate it. Maybe Zambo will man up and admit it. Lol.