Check your account email address ×

Oh look, Niggers

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Not acting against systemic, structural racism while benefitting from that racism is racist.

If you don't fight the system, you're part of it. 

Like you fighting capitalism. :lol:  

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

No Democrats are racist, just watch his videos.

Democrats can't be racist just like white people can't not be racist

. I'm watching my local news last night and they are doing the rundown of all the kids who were killed by their drunk driving parents, shot in the crossfire. Then on to the London bombing. serial rapist, who hoped he traumatized his victims so badly they wouldn't be able to testify...........all matter-of-factly , no commentary.

Then, they get to this wheelchair guy in the airport telling a Mexican to "get out of his country"............. Now they were disgusted,  and wondering "what kind of a world are we living in". :news:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hmmm. I call redneck simpletons, redneck simpletons, and get chastised by cold war and skidooski. yet in here, not a word about this thread title :lol:

don't give a shit, just find the selectivity rather comical.

You're just as bad as momo and the other racists using the N word. There...feel better now? :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You're just as bad as momo and the other racists using the N word. There...feel better now? :lol: 

maybe, only I'm not selective about who I chastise for it. hell I usually don't even chastise for it. way to miss the point though, as usual. :lol:

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, see?  This is the type of dumb shit that makes me think we should close this forum to outsiders.  Do we really want others looking at this and thinking we are all this stupid?

The title should read; "Oh look, niggers".  Let's try and practice some better grammar in here guys!

:lol:

Always wanting to hide like Momo, WTF is up with that?

Be proud of your stance and what you post on the net :thumb: 

18 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is just a lack of class, and to do it on the internet shows some serious lack of judgement. Who knows what the landscape of the interwebs looks like in 5 years (IE what is searchable and how it relates directly to you), or where your career is in 5 years. To sit and be racist overtly seems like very poor decision making. 

Good post, and fuck the stupid assholes that post stuff that they are worried about people seeing.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Always wanting to hide like Momo, WTF is up with that?

Be proud of your stance and what you post on the net :thumb: 

If the post count stays up we will start to be inundated with foreign spammers like what happened last night ......

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Good post, and fuck the stupid assholes that post stuff that they are worried about people seeing.

Noticed your name was changed to something far more inconspicuous .....why not the same old "Vince" we always had???????

I'd say that screams "conceal my posts" 100x more than advocating for login to view

Just now, f7ben said:

Noticed your name was changed to something far more inconspicuous .....why not the same old "Vince" we always had???????

I'd say that screams "conceal my posts" 100x more than advocating for login to view

I grabbed Mileage Psycho because the name grabbed me back in 2002 when I first posted on FS, my original handle on FS was F7Skullcat and after I got rid of the Skullcat I just went with my first name.

I don't have anything to hide here, my opinions are my opinions and it's clearly evident by my posts that I don't agree with the bigots like Momo, I'm all good with black man and the black man is all good with me :bc: 

18 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is just a lack of class, and to do it on the internet shows some serious lack of judgement. Who knows what the landscape of the interwebs looks like in 5 years (IE what is searchable and how it relates directly to you), or where your career is in 5 years. To sit and be racist overtly seems like very poor decision making. 

yep.

btw is anyone actually dumb enough to use their last name in places like this?

:lmao:

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine coming home and seeing the wife's car with the hood dented and saying "wtf did you do to the car now? " 

Log in to read so you can hide how many bags of shit post here. Don't be afraid of your opinion, let everyone see what useless bags of shit Momo and Zambo are. 

I bet he would say wow those fucking dirt ball sack of shit Niggers tried to steal your SUV :finger2: Faggot

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hmmm. I call redneck simpletons, redneck simpletons, and get chastised by cold war and skidooski. yet in here, not a word about this thread title :lol:

don't give a shit, just find the selectivity rather comical.

Yah and I will call a Nigger a Nigger and a Faggot a Faggot, Faggot  :finger3:

Do some of you guys not know there is a difference between a black person and a nigger?? like seriously...

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah and I will call a Nigger a Nigger and a Faggot a Faggot, Faggot  :finger3:

And when refering to you the rest ofus will call a shit eating moron a shit eating moron. :bc:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Do some of you guys not know there is a difference between a black person and a nigger?? like seriously...

There is no justification for using the word.  👍

Sure seems like it :flush: its real telling how the subject changes from the act of Niggers being Niggers in the OP to  the thread title. This place is just full of a bunch of PC cock gobbling faggots, just sickening  :guzzle:

Just now, SnowRider said:

There is no justification for using the word.  👍

sure there is, when someone is acting like a nigger..

sure there is, when someone is acting like a nigger..

You should research the word and understand history.  Otherwise if you're good with displaying your ignorance - have at it. :news:

Just now, Momorider said:

Sure seems like it :flush: its real telling how the subject changes from the act of Niggers being Niggers in the OP to  the thread title. This place is just full of a bunch of PC cock gobbling faggots, just sickening  :guzzle:

to me it seems like the site libs group all black people into a group called niggers, in their mind a nigger = black people....pretty fucking racist if you ask me..