Check your account email address ×

This site proves it.........

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's funny how things work......✓

reminds me of high school and the chicks and their cliques......

the overall general consensus here for quite a while with most of us is how the media holds a pretty large responsibility for the demise of the citizens of this country in which they get along, and how it could be the worst seen at least by our generation.  

but s-pumps post is "a load of retarded bullshit". :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hayward said:

reminds me of high school and the chicks and their cliques......

the overall general consensus here for quite a while with most of us is how the media holds a pretty large responsibility for the demise of the citizens of this country in which they get along, and how it could be the worst seen at least by our generation.  

but s-pumps post is "a load of retarded bullshit". :lol: 

This site doesn’t prove that.  Are you so inept you can’t read that simple line.  Jesus fucking Christ.  :lol:

Neal

11 hours ago, gravy davey said:

destroyed the country in under 4 years with the mess at the border.  

care to elaborate on this destruction

not seeing this so called 'destruction' where I live or in my personal life?

have seen a lot of embittered gullible brain washed white 'victims' on the Internet since 2021 though claiming that America is being destroyed.  I'm just not seeing it?  

:dunno:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It could easily be said to go back to Ronnie.  He had a disparaging joke a day about the opposite party.

Neal

The reason I don't use Reagan is because of how he won. When you take 49 states you are connected across party lines. Plus Reagan was a Democrat when he started and always kept good relationships with the opposition.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The reason I don't use Reagan is because of how he won. When you take 49 states you are connected across party lines. Plus Reagan was a Democrat when he started and always kept good relationships with the opposition.

Reagan could work with the opposition.  That tradition has passed.

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

This site doesn’t prove that.  Are you so inept you can’t read that simple line.  Jesus fucking Christ.  :lol:

Neal

When were you hired on here? 

Do you carry the fake bullets too or has  management issued you the real mccoy?

Did SSFB have to draw this thread to your attention, or did you trip over it with your own two feet?  Be honest now.....

• Haha 3

Did SSFB have to draw this thread to your attention, or did you trip over it with your own two feet?  Be honest now.....

You gotta problem???

Would the Country be better off with nothing but State/ Democrat  sponsored propaganda msm?  Can you imagine if they still controlled the narrative 💯

Dems worried about social media hurting kids???? 🙄

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

care to elaborate on this destruction

not seeing this so called 'destruction' where I live or in my personal life?

have seen a lot of embittered gullible brain washed white 'victims' on the Internet since 2021 though claiming that America is being destroyed.  I'm just not seeing it?  

:dunno:

Huh? 

So because your little po-dunk town hasnt seen any migrants yet you think this is a lie? Wow . Come to Hartford , CT i'll show you myself.

We are past the breaking point. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Huh? 

So because your little po-dunk town hasnt seen any migrants yet you think this is a lie? Wow . Come to Hartford , CT i'll show you myself.

Looks like your House Repugs should quit doing the orange criminals bidding and support the bipartisan immigration bill :snack: 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, HSR said:

You gotta problem???

Surprised your Boyfriend Stupid Stheve didnt get promoted :lol: 

You know thats his ultimate wet dream :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Looks like your House Repugs should quit doing the orange criminals bidding and support the bipartisan immigration bill :snack: 

Dont need a bill at this point we need mass deportation ASAP. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Dont need a bill at this point we need mass deportation ASAP. 

You should share your thoughts with senate Repugs who support the bill :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Surprised your Boyfriend Stupid Stheve didnt get promoted :lol: 

You know thats his ultimate wet dream :lol:

That would be a decision made by ckf, not me.

Why are you surprised?? That's kinda weird.

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Huh? 

lie?  interesting 🤔

how are they destroying your town or way of life?  you realize I'm not going to watch an hour worth the videos right?  please tell me how it's affecting you or your family personally.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

That would be a decision made by ckf, not me.

Why are you surprised?? That's kinda weird.

Good thing its not up to You :lol:

Im joking  :bc:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lie?  interesting 🤔

how are they destroying your town or way of life?  you realize I'm not going to watch an hour worth the videos right?  please tell me how it's affecting you or your family personally.

You're just a goddamn idiot, dumber than shit.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to Taxpayers Prepared Testimony of Steven A. Camarota Director of Research Center for Immigration Studies For Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement Subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee Hearing entitled “The Impact of Illegal Immigration on Social Services,” Thursday, January 11, 2024 Summary Illegal immigrants are a net fiscal drain, meaning they receive more in government services than they pay in taxes.  The fundamental reason that illegal immigrants are a net drain is that they have a low average education level, which results in low average earnings and tax payments. It also means a large share qualify for welfare programs, often receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children. Like their less-educated and low-income U.S.-born counterparts, the tax payments of illegal immigrants do not come close to covering the cost they create. Key Points • The current surge of illegal immigration is unprecedented. Some 2.7 million inadmissible aliens have been released into the country by the administration since January 2021. There have also been 1.5 million “got-aways” — individuals observed entering illegally but not stopped. Visa overstays also seem to have hit a record in FY 2022. • We preliminarily estimate that the illegal immigrant population grew to 12.8 million by October of 2023, up 2.6 million since January 2021, when the president took office. This is the net increase in the illegal population based on monthly Census Bureau data, not the number of new arrivals. • Illegal immigrants have a negative fiscal impact -- taxes paid minus benefits received -- primarily because a large share have modest levels of education, resulting in relatively low average incomes and tax payments, along with significant use of means-tested programs and other government services. • Prior research indicates that 69 percent of adult illegal immigrants have no education beyond high school, compared to 35 percent of the U.S.-born. • Using the National Academies’ estimate of immigrants’ net fiscal impact by education level, we estimate that the lifetime fiscal drain (taxes paid minus costs) for each illegal immigrant is about $68,000, although this estimate comes with some caveats. • Illegal immigrants make extensive use of welfare. Based on government data, we estimate that 59 percent of households headed by illegal immigrants use one or more major welfare programs, compared to 39 percent of households headed by the U.S.-born. • Based on their use rate of major welfare programs, we estimate that illegal immigrants receive $42 billion in benefits, or about 4 percent of the total cost of the cash, Medicaid, food and housing programs examined in our study.  • Illegal immigrants can receive welfare on behalf of U.S.-born children. Also, illegal immigrant children can receive school lunch/breakfast and WIC directly. A number of states provide Medicaid to some illegal immigrants, and a few provide SNAP. Several million illegal immigrants also have work authorization (e.g. DACA, TPS and some asylum applicants), allowing receipt of the EITC. •  But the nation’s welfare system is design to help low-wage workers with children, which describes a very large share of illegal immigrant households. • In addition to consuming welfare, illegal immigration makes significant use of public education. Based on average costs per student, the estimated 4 million children of illegal immigrants in public schools created $68.1 billion in costs in 2019. The vast majority of these children are U.S.-born. • Use of emergency medical services is another area in which illegal immigrants create significant fiscal costs. Prior research indicates that there are 5.8 million uninsured illegal immigrants in the country in 2019, accounting for a little over one-fifth of the total population without health insurance. The costs of providing care to them likely totals some $7 billion annually

• Like 3

If it wasn't for Neal we would not be running the latest software or getting the proper upgrades on the server to run the next generation software due out this Spring. He has volunteered a lot of his time sorting through the issues that we have had.

Thank you Neal :bc:

• Like 6

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

lie?  interesting 🤔

If you Add up all those clips together its only 10 minutes Bud not an hour :lmao:

Its effecting my Family and way of life when we have millions of military aged "Men" that have no desire to adapt to our culture , language, and Laws. 

They get free healthcare while I get to pay more.

They get free food when I get to pay more. 

They get to go to our schools for free while I get to pay more taxes each year. 

They get to commit crimes and get a slap on the wrist while at the same time the Law wants to limit my ability to defend myself. 

I could go on and on but I think I made my point.

Our culture is forever changed . How many of these Migrants will fly an American Flag on their house? 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're just a goddamn idiot, dumber than shit.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to Taxpayers Prepared Testimony of Steven A. Camarota Director of Research Center for Immigration Studies For Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement Subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee Hearing entitled “The Impact of Illegal Immigration on Social Services,” Thursday, January 11, 2024 Summary Illegal immigrants are a net fiscal drain, meaning they receive more in government services than they pay in taxes.  The fundamental reason that illegal immigrants are a net drain is that they have a low average education level, which results in low average earnings and tax payments. It also means a large share qualify for welfare programs, often receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children. Like their less-educated and low-income U.S.-born counterparts, the tax payments of illegal immigrants do not come close to covering the cost they create. Key Points • The current surge of illegal immigration is unprecedented. Some 2.7 million inadmissible aliens have been released into the country by the administration since January 2021. There have also been 1.5 million “got-aways” — individuals observed entering illegally but not stopped. Visa overstays also seem to have hit a record in FY 2022. • We preliminarily estimate that the illegal immigrant population grew to 12.8 million by October of 2023, up 2.6 million since January 2021, when the president took office. This is the net increase in the illegal population based on monthly Census Bureau data, not the number of new arrivals. • Illegal immigrants have a negative fiscal impact -- taxes paid minus benefits received -- primarily because a large share have modest levels of education, resulting in relatively low average incomes and tax payments, along with significant use of means-tested programs and other government services. • Prior research indicates that 69 percent of adult illegal immigrants have no education beyond high school, compared to 35 percent of the U.S.-born. • Using the National Academies’ estimate of immigrants’ net fiscal impact by education level, we estimate that the lifetime fiscal drain (taxes paid minus costs) for each illegal immigrant is about $68,000, although this estimate comes with some caveats. • Illegal immigrants make extensive use of welfare. Based on government data, we estimate that 59 percent of households headed by illegal immigrants use one or more major welfare programs, compared to 39 percent of households headed by the U.S.-born. • Based on their use rate of major welfare programs, we estimate that illegal immigrants receive $42 billion in benefits, or about 4 percent of the total cost of the cash, Medicaid, food and housing programs examined in our study.  • Illegal immigrants can receive welfare on behalf of U.S.-born children. Also, illegal immigrant children can receive school lunch/breakfast and WIC directly. A number of states provide Medicaid to some illegal immigrants, and a few provide SNAP. Several million illegal immigrants also have work authorization (e.g. DACA, TPS and some asylum applicants), allowing receipt of the EITC. •  But the nation’s welfare system is design to help low-wage workers with children, which describes a very large share of illegal immigrant households. • In addition to consuming welfare, illegal immigration makes significant use of public education. Based on average costs per student, the estimated 4 million children of illegal immigrants in public schools created $68.1 billion in costs in 2019. The vast majority of these children are U.S.-born. • Use of emergency medical services is another area in which illegal immigrants create significant fiscal costs. Prior research indicates that there are 5.8 million uninsured illegal immigrants in the country in 2019, accounting for a little over one-fifth of the total population without health insurance. The costs of providing care to them likely totals some $7 billion annually

holy fuck... 

:news:

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If you Add up all those clips together its only 10 minutes Bud not an hour :lmao:

Its effecting my Family and way of life when we have millions of military aged "Men" that have no desire to adapt to our culture , language, and Laws. 

They get free healthcare while I get to pay more.

They get free food when I get to pay more. 

They get to go to our schools for free while I get to pay more taxes each year. 

They get to commit crimes and get a slap on the wrist while at the same time the Law wants to limit my ability to defend myself. 

I could go on and on but I think I made my point.

Our culture is forever changed . How many of these Migrants will fly an American Flag on their house? 

oh, so they're like the Irish...

have you considered moving?  

@snoughnut isn't having the same problems in Green Bay  :news:

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

If it wasn't for Neal we would not be running the latest software or getting the proper upgrades on the server to run the next generation software due out this Spring. He has volunteered a lot of his time sorting through the issues that we have had.

Thank you Neal :bc:

Ok ok ok.....!!!!!!!  I fucking get it11111!!!!!!!:whiteflag:

Goddamn fucking Neal is always fucking right all the fucking time that fucking cocksucker  you can’t outdo the bastard:wall:.....

• Haha 3