Check your account email address ×

Biden/Abbot showdown.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it is.

Here is a letter written by former FBI, Homeland Security and other agents who still give a shit explaining the clear and present danger.

Biden is a traitor.

Ron Johnson…..just stop holy fuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Way too low, in a sane America that number should be 49. 

Should be 50...Think Hawaii would allow hundreds of thousands of Chinese freely into their state.

There would be zero people crossing if they were all Russian.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're a total fucking idiot.  Simple solution.

So the border was secured for 4 years under Trump is what your saying? Drug flow was stopped?

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Should be 50...Think Hawaii would allow hundreds of thousands of Chinese freely into their state.

There would be zero people crossing if they were all Russian.  

You misunderstood......... 49 + Texas = 50

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another fucking moron.

OK so explain how it is a simple solution then. What is he going to do to stop what has up until this point been unstoppable.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK so explain how it is a simple solution then. What is he going to do to stop what has up until this point been unstoppable.

Have Mexico pay to build a wall :lol:

Couldn't help myself :ashamed:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I've always supported states rights myself.

Most likely the ones in this thread supporting Texans rights don't support Colorado's right to remove Trump from the ballot.

Does that include abortion?  Dems lost their minds when Roe vs Wade got overturned and claimed it was going to hurt R chances.  I saw an exit poll after the NH primary that it was only weighted at 5% as the most important issue to them.  On the other hand, when is the last time a state judiciary tried to remove a leading candidate from the ballot?   I don’t define states rights as five partisans, making a decision for their  entire state.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Way over played. While I’m all for sealing the border, the crime rate among illegals is very very low. But stories like this just rile up the Neanderthals  

If you believe those numbers.  I don’t.  

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

What side of history are you on?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Does that include abortion?  Dems lost their minds when Roe vs Wade got overturned and claimed it was going to hurt R chances.  I saw an exit poll after the NH primary that it was only weighted at 5% as the most important issue to them.  On the other hand, when is the last time a state judiciary tried to remove a leading candidate from the ballot?   I don’t define states rights as five partisans, making a decision for their  entire state.

Yes, I believe in states rights regarding abortion. But I also believe that it will hurt the republicans among some voters come November because they are the ones that still make it an issue. I saw a clip a few weeks ago where Trump was taking credit for the supreme Court overturning Roe v Wade. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Crime numbers are one thing(I don’t believe them either) but let’s not forget the strain on housing, healthcare, schools, resources, infrastructure…ect….people  are fed up and who can blame them. Meanwhile our brain dead President does nothing and worse yet encourages it while dolts like MC cheer.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, I believe in states rights regarding abortion. But I also believe that it will hurt the republicans among some voters come November because they are the ones that still make it an issue. I saw a clip a few weeks ago where Trump was taking credit for the supreme Court overturning Roe v Wade. 

Trump and the GOP would do themselves a favor avoiding the abortion topic.  It's faded from the headlines for the most part, but the moment he's on the campaign trail and shows up in the headlines saying, "Yep, I did that!" the wheels are bound to fall off.  The so-called Red Wave was a ripple, mostly due to the GOP's inability to defend the abortion ruling.  Democrats were labeling it as a flat out ban, and the GOP couldn't even argue that it wasn't.  If Trump touts that as one of his major accomplishments, he's just losing votes to the corpse he's up against.

GOP strategists need to come up with a game plan to respond to the abortion topic ... and an added bonus would be, to figure out how to stop Taylor Swift from convincing a bunch of mind numbingly stupid cult members to vote Democrat :lolz:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have Mexico pay to build a wall :lol:

Couldn't help myself :ashamed:

You must have triggered the MAGA panic button :roflcrying:

DEFENSE!!!!

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Trump and the GOP would do themselves a favor avoiding the abortion topic.  It's faded from the headlines for the most part, but the moment he's on the campaign trail and shows up in the headlines saying, "Yep, I did that!" the wheels are bound to fall off.  The so-called Red Wave was a ripple, mostly due to the GOP's inability to defend the abortion ruling.  Democrats were labeling it as a flat out ban, and the GOP couldn't even argue that it wasn't.  If Trump touts that as one of his major accomplishments, he's just losing votes to the corpse he's up against.

GOP strategists need to come up with a game plan to respond to the abortion topic ... and an added bonus would be, to figure out how to stop Taylor Swift from convincing a bunch of mind numbingly stupid cult members to vote Democrat :lolz:

Trump can't help himself. His ego is his worst enemy.

• Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

Exactly and Trumpers just feed that ego. 

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What side of history are you on?

There is sides to history?? That's a new one.

10 minutes ago, Rod said:

Dems will be screaming about abortion every election as an emotional issue until the end of time 

Let them keep screaming about the 5% who think it matters more than all the other issues facing the country.  Dishonest shit stains.  Go to another state if you want one so bad.  Still legal here in 21 states and another 5 for rape or incest.  

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I noticed that those in his cabinet that had the most difficult time with him were those that came from highly disciplined backgrounds. Like being in the military.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let them keep screaming about the 5% who think it matters more than all the other issues facing the country.  Dishonest shit stains.  Go to another state if you want one so bad.  Still legal here in 21 states and another 5 for rape or incest.  

Don't forget that 5% doesn't represent any of the Dems. I have a feeling that the issue will bring a lot of Dems to the polls come November. They have always done a better job at getting  their voters to the polls than the Republicans.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't forget that 5% doesn't represent any of the Dems. I have a feeling that the issue will bring a lot of Dems to the polls come November. They have always done a better job at getting  their voters to the polls than the Republicans.

Typically Republicans don't tell humongous, unrealistic lies to their voters such as student loan forgiveness, Biden garnered alot of votes with that juicy lie.  Democrats have become disgusting filth.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Typically Republicans don't tell humongous, unrealistic lies to their voters

Like building a wall and making Mexico pay for it, or more like draining the swamp?