Check your account email address ×

Biden admin villifying "MAGA."

Just now, SSFB said:

The litter box story is bringing up memories of how everyone knew someone who was in Iraq that knew the WMDs got moved to Syria. 

So you write it off.  Got it.  And i knew people in Iraq who claim thats what happened.  Did you?

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

50k for votes out of a possibble 700k is hardly support.

You're one of those people I was talking about.  Ignore all the abuses of power because you have an obsessive hate for the man, like he owed you money.  Smart strategy.  :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How many off the wall stories about Trump has MC started in the last few years?  I mean you have to look at both sides and I don't trust any of them but you need to filter both sides.  I mean do you see MSNBC as a credible source at this point? again you are quick to throw out OAN which i have never watched as some sort of a slight but the left has 10 times the slanted news outlets and that seems to escape your gaze.

You were quoting Joel not MC for fucks sake.

MSNBC is equally credible as FNC.

Only because you were quick to throw out DU.

Oh horseshit.  You fucked up simple as that.

Neal

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you write it off.  Got it.  And i knew people in Iraq who claim thats what happened.  Did you?

I know you did, that’s why I said it. :lol:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Oh horseshit.  You fucked up simple as the.

Neal

Joel has zero respect for Trump supporters, all Carl did was point out the same thing that Jamie Dimon has been saying lately, its a losing strategy and driving much of Trumps support.  BTW The consumer says FNC kicks the bag out of MSNBC.  Because they're more credible, not equal.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Joel has zero respect for Trump supporters, all Carl did was point out the same thing that Jamie Dimon has been saying lately, its a losing strategy and driving much of Trumps support.  BTW The consumer says FNC kicks the bag out of MSNBC.  Because they're more credible, not equal.

Is that why Fox got taken to the cleaners? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm glad you think its funny. 

You were as convinced of that one as you are the litter box story. 

Oh are you or Carl a gleaming beam of respect for Biden supporters, no, no you are not.

:lol:  Yeah being popular is the measure of being credible…

Neal

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're one of those people I was talking about.  Ignore all the abuses of power because you have an obsessive hate for the man, like he owed you money.  Smart strategy.  :lol: 

Trump had plenty of abuses of power himself. I dont care for him because he behaves like a child like you do most of the time and he's forever the victim.

:bc:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

***The kids who identify as cats story, absolutely happened in Maine.  Wouldn't surprise me if there were other states as well.

I am a Mainer.

Which school? If you PM me the name of the school, I will call the school and report my findings back to FS.

In the meantime, I googled your claim and found nothing but debunked stories. I myself have heard coworkers say, "It happened at School X," or "It happened at School Y."  Regardless of which school is mentioned, the story always involves a janitor who works there and verified the story. As I said, none of those claims have been true.

Unlike a lot of modern folks, I don't believe partisan stories unless there is actual evident to support them. (And, no, I'm not a Democrat.)

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Is that why Fox got taken to the cleaners? 

Why?  Did they go off the air?  They had the money in cash.  Why would you suppose they consistently rank as more trustworthy than the other msm outlets?  One issue or many?

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Oh horseshit.  You fucked up simple as that.

Neal

No I am talking respectfully with Joel and using MC as an example of bias.   No man lives without some sort of bias the trick is to not let it take over as a replacement for reason.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why?  Did they go off the air?  They had the money in cash.  Why would you suppose they consistently rank as more trustworthy than the other msm outlets?  One issue or many?

Because they have a bunch of boomers sitting at home waiting to be told what to think. 

Also, don’t want to forget the “cousin fucking terrorists”.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

No I am talking respectfully with Joel and using MC as an example of bias.   No man lives without some sort of bias the trick is to not let it take over as a replacement for reason.  

I treat MC as reliable of a source as the red hats here. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump had plenty of abuses of power himself. I dont care for him because he behaves like a child like you do most of the time and he's forever the victim.

:bc:

Your entire obsessive hatred of Trump is all based on emotion.  That is the definition of a pussy.

• Haha 1

Your entire obsessive hatred of Trump is all based on emotion.  That is the definition of a pussy.

Projection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I treat MC as reliable of a source as the red hats here. 

Look the media has replaced it's journalist duties with televised Hate camps on both sides. I am just saying by the numbers there are more on the left than the right just in shear numbers.  

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump is strictly seen as a body guard not some pure as the driven snow Christian. 

The left is that bad.  

And a lot of the older people were democrats up until about 15-20 years ago.  

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Look the media has replaced its journalist duties with televised Hate camps on both sides. I am just saying by the numbers there are more on the left than the right just in shear numbers.  

Sure but you also need to take into account the size of the respective pies. 

What are the ratings for right wing television and talk radio compared to left wing? So which side is sitting at home getting more indoctrination?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Because they have a bunch of boomers sitting at home waiting to be told what to think. 

With wisdom like that, its no wonder they call you Judge Judy.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Projection. 

Yeah you never do that.

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sure but you also need to take into account the size of the respective pies. 

What are the ratings for right wing television and talk radio compared to left wing? So which side is sitting at home getting more indoctrination?

Well there is also Social Media and yes there is still a few News papers.  I am just making the case that left wing propaganda is well represented and by volume is far greater than what you call right wing outlets. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

With wisdom like that, its no wonder they call you Judge Judy.  :lol: 

No actually that is the "wisdom" of people at FNC. It's one of those things that came out during the "lit" discovery of the Dominion lawsuit. :lol:

Discovery.jpg