Check your account email address ×

Iowa results

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It almost seems as though non-trump conservatives would rather see a democrat win over trump. 

Yup, that's what happened in 2020. That's how divisive and polarizing Trump can be.  People keep repeating it over and over and over and somehow people keep missing it. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yup, that's what happened in 2020. That's how divisive and polarizing Trump can be.  People keep repeating it over and over and over and somehow people keep missing it. 

You actually voted for Biden . Epic douchebag move. :lol:

E10501E1-BC06-4361-990E-EA45793F093C.gif

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

it sure seems that way. I think these people underestimate just how disgusted the general public has become with the Washington regime. And why I think Trump will continue to roll over all his opponents.  And ironically, if they had just left the guy alone to be a private citizen, I doubt he would have nearly as much support as he does now. Because they see the corruption and phony allegations.

What makes me laugh are the fools who still think this is about Dems vs Rupugs, left vs right.  Those who keep pushing for the status quo and the wonder why it always gets worse.

Milei gets it, its about global communism and the Dems,  Haley and DeSantos are sellouts to the elites.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If you think Trump is Hitler you are seriously retarded or You are putting on an act. I hope the latter. 

But you did spend time on your Paradise Vacation to put "fuck Trump" in the sand.  So you could be retarded :lmao:

who would you compare him to in history?

Pol Pot?  

22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

But you did spend time on your Paradise Vacation to put "fuck Trump" in the sand.  So you could be retarded :lmao:

That was all natural bro... even turtles, rays, sharks and crabs hate Trump, who's basically Hitler. 

IMG_20231214_123025751_HDR.thumb.jpg.0602ab90bee0588717bda8227df74870.jpg

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You definitely belong in the group the keeps missing it. Good one though. ;)

Missing what that Biden is a Puppet retard that got us involved in more Wars? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That was all natural bro... even turtles, rays, sharks and crabs hate Trump, who's basically Hitler. 

Yeah Maybe you impressed the kin folk but I find that kinda sad TBH :news: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think it's super cute how he's turned you into his co-victim 

Super cute?  I guess if you don’t have a penis.

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You keep repeating how divisive Trump is over and over and he just steamrolled over the Iowan Republican primary.   I’d say it’s peoplle like you who are missing the point.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What makes me laugh are the fools who still think this is about Dems vs Rupugs, left vs right.  Those who keep pushing for the status quo and the wonder why it always gets worse.

Milei gets it, its about global communism and the Dems,  Haley and DeSantos are sellouts to the elites.

Exactly. I am convinced that some of these people are just not even worth trying to have a debate with because they’re just stone cold, gaslit morons.   My favorite one is that voters will just stay home because they don’t like either. If that’s not evidence of pure stupidity given what our country is facing right now, I don’t know what is.

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Goes on vacation to some remote Bahamian island, and this is how he enjoys his vacation. SMH

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Missing what that Biden is a Puppet retard that got us involved in more Wars? 

Well now you're missing a couple of things. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You keep repeating how divisive Trump is over and over and he just steamrolled over the Iowan Republican primary.   I’d say it’s peoplle like you who are missing the point.

Which has nothing to do with the republicans who won't vote for him in the general election, like already happened in 2020. That's the point. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That spells "Severe TDS":lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Goes on vacation to some remote Bahamian island, and this is how he enjoys his vacation. SMH

Bro if I just wrote Fuck Biden with my Toe in the sand on vacation in the Bahama's I would have to question my manhood. :lol:

Pretty sure my Wife would think the same. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess if you don’t have a penis.

Just get him to PM you the dick pics dude, any posted on the forum to prove you wrong will be deleted:thumbsup:

I know, I know,,, it's not "written" in the rules so I'm just letting you know so you don't meltdown. 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well now you're missing a couple of things. 

Which has nothing to do with the republicans who won't vote for him in the general election, like already happened in 2020. That's the point. 

I guess we will see what the point is next November

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just get him to PM you the dick pics dude, any posted on the forum to prove you wrong will be deleted:thumbsup:

I know, I know,,, it's not "written" in the rules so I'm just letting you know so you don't meltdown. 

Speaking of meltdowns, has anybody run up your credit cards or drained  all your money out of your bank account yet Steve B?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:pc:  For the most part there is a common denominator.

Without question there are parts of the economy that are strong like job availability however that doesn't paint the whole picture.  Cumulative CPI since Biden got into office is up close to 20% and even CPI isn't a perfect measurement.  Wages for the most part have not kept up.   People are feeling it and it is showing up in the polls. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/fiscal-stability

There will always be negatives one can claim for economy I guess.  It will never be perfect under any president.

Neal

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah Maybe you impressed the kin folk but I find that kinda sad TBH :news: 

odd, it seemed to have tickled more than one funny bone.  maybe your sense of humor is askew... probably from listening to Hitler a little too much.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Super cute?  I guess if you don’t have a penis.

no, super cute as in a grown man constantly fawning over another grown man.  don't get me wrong, you're not at viper level smitten but it's pretty obvious you have a man crush.

there's dumb as fuck liberals and dumb as fuck conservatives... have you never noticed this?  guess there's a 51% ratio of dumb as fuck republicans in Iowa.  what's the % in your state? 

thanks for your concern about how I choose to spend my personal time.  how many hours a day do you spend on here or TBP?  :lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That spells "Severe TDS":lol:

in Canadian?

not your president

maybe Fuck Trudeau will magically appear near your double wide in Florida?  :dunno:

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You'd be licking Pol Pot's boots.

I'd wager most here don't know who he even was. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

odd, it seemed to have tickled more than one funny bone.  maybe your sense of humor is askew... probably from listening to Hitler a little too much.

no, super cute as in a grown man constantly fawning over another grown man.  don't get me wrong, you're not at viper level smitten but it's pretty obvious you have a man crush.

there's dumb as fuck liberals and dumb as fuck conservatives... have you never noticed this?  guess there's a 51% ratio of dumb as fuck republicans in Iowa.  what's the % in your state? 

thanks for your concern about how I choose to spend my personal time.  how many hours a day do you spend on here or TBP?  :lol:

Wow, that was quite a diatribe.  I hope you’re not offended if I didn’t read it all. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, that was quite a diatribe.  I hope you’re not offended if I didn’t read it all. :lol: 

not offended in the least

I realized just how pig headed and obstinate you were ages ago.  

:bc:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Neither spent a dime on anti Trump ads or dissed him and ex president trump still didn’t pull half the Republican delegates in a Republican caucus. That’s not good for Trump. 
Biden will be the next president.

Yea cause you are not a real candidate till you attack Trump.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

tenor.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh you can bet your life on it that he read it alright. :lol: