Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have a pretty decent garden tractor, so I'm not really needing it for utility, just something for cruising the farmer fields and what not.  I'd like to bring it north and do some riding up there, can't believe just how big the sport is in the north country.  

Well Id spend the extra coin and get something that really rips then. A maverick x3 or a razor 1000 will have you shitting your pants. :lol: : bc:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Well Id spend the extra coin and get something that really rips then. A maverick x3 or a razor 1000 will have you shitting your pants. :lol: : bc:

I like pah, don't get me wrong, but my snowmachining summer toy needs get pretty spendy after a while. :lol:  I wouldn't be averse to buying a clean used model that someone else already maxed out their credit cards on, and I could pick up for short money.

• Like 1

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Most the trails in the north are sleds trails.

Same here. But our trails are pretty narrow.  Only a few trails are really wide,like the Bel air system on the east side of the big lake 

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Rangers suck on trails compared to a RZR. I'll never get another Ranger, but I'll upgrade RZR in a few years.

Ya but you just had a plain jane ranger...the xp ranger is alot better

9 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Same here. But our trails are pretty narrow.  Only a few trails are really wide,like the Bel air system on the east side of the big lake 

This is my buddies ranger...he goes everywhere we do.

Screenshot_20170626-194752_zpsz26gotln.p

• Like 1

Just now, xcr700 said:

Pfffft.  Fuckin lightweight.  My 98 sportsman 500 would fuckin rape that pos:lol:

It would definitely be easier to tow outta the bush if it died. :lol:

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

It would definitely be easier to tow outta the bush if it died. :lol:

That's a cool looking rzr. Neighbor down the road has one all niggered up like that . Fuckin unreal what they can do

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That's a cool looking rzr. Neighbor down the road has one all niggered up like that . Fuckin unreal what they can do

Ya they seem to go through everything with ease except bottomless muskeg....im not a sxs fan....i just use mine for dump runs....the wife likes it though.

IMG_20170522_131950713_HDR_zpsnns8cxop.j

• Like 1

Trails are wide enough in WI that they put gates on some of them to keep the hunters with their trucks out. Gates are about 66" wide. 

I ride with a guy that has the 6 seater Ranger. That fuckin thing looks like a school bus going down the trail. But its not any wider than my 4 seater RZR. 

Unless somebody comes out with the next latest and greatest, my next SxS will be a General 4 seater. 

I'm leaning towards a SXS and really haven't taken a hard look at them as of yet. It'll be for plowing the driveway, trail riding ( mostly railbed) and just driving around our area. So far I like the AC Wildcat

11 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I'm either getting a commander 800, ranger xp 900 or a outlander 650 xt with tracks for plowing/ice fishing. 

decisions

Buy my outlander