Check your account email address ×

Iowa school shooting

• Gold Member

Fuck you mainecunt for trying to push a bullshit agenda.  Fuck you.  This was a mentally ill highschool kid.  A minor.  that offed itself.  Why is it that we protect our celebrities our politicians our riches with armed security guards but schools are gun free zones??  Does this make sense to anyone??  Show me the last 6 or so school shooting and I will show you mentally ill kids that the authorities knew about and didn't do shit about it.  Why don't we as a country look at that?????  Oh and funny how this happens the day they start releasing the pedophile list from Epstein...  Distraction much???  

• Like 2

Yep

lets keep throwing money overseas while are country is going in the shitter!!

imagine how secure every school could be with a fraction of the money throw away on these fabricated wars!!

imagine the border security we could have.

when we going to wake up and take care of home!!

I think if I heard someone say yep we knew he had problems I’d punch them in the face!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Fuck you mainecunt for trying to push a bullshit agenda.  Fuck you.  This was a mentally ill highschool kid.  A minor.  that offed itself.  Why is it that we protect our celebrities our politicians our riches with armed security guards but schools are gun free zones??  Does this make sense to anyone??  Show me the last 6 or so school shooting and I will show you mentally ill kids that the authorities knew about and didn't do shit about it.  Why don't we as a country look at that?????  Oh and funny how this happens the day they start releasing the pedophile list from Epstein...  Distraction much???  

He killed a sixth grader so it’s OK cause he may have mental issues? If he has issues he shouldn’t own a gun…but the repubs let him.

It’s political so fuck you.

Here you go…..

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

The new law nullifies an Obama-backed rule that added people with mental illnesses to the national background check database.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He killed a sixth grader so it’s OK cause he may have mental issues? If he has issues he shouldn’t own a gun…but the repubs let him.

Here you go…..

The new law nullifies an Obama-backed rule that added people with mental illnesses to the national background check database.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221

Who da FUCK said anything about Trump you fucking mentally challenged spoon fed lemming??????  That law is a redundant law that was passed as executive order not by congress.  That kid was to young to legally own a gun.  So obviously laws didn't help.  Come on now try again.....  Now to my point.  Why do we protect people, riches, property with guns but make our schools gun free zones?  I want you to answer that!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Who da FUCK said anything about Trump you fucking mentally challenged spoon fed lemming??????  That law is a redundant law that was passed as executive order not by congress.  That kid was to young to legally own a gun.  So obviously laws didn't help.  Come on now try again.....  Now to my point.  Why do we protect people, riches, property with guns but make our schools gun free zones?  I want you to answer that!!!

You blamed the mentally ill dumb ass. 

• Gold Member

AGAIN WTF does that have to do with my question?  You suck a deflecting like most liberal fucks.  The kid was mentally ill.  Trans KIDS are mentally ill.  Why are schools gun free zones?????    

• Like 2

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Here you go…..

Only fatality that I am seeing is the shooter.  Thats what I said in my first comment.  Second bold:  Don't twist that shit around.  I am saying when you leftys try to blame guns it always seems it some mental patient pulling the trigger.  Thats what I am saying.  All you are trying to do is take what I said out of context.  Fuck if I will let that happen.  

• Like 2

• racer254 changed the title to Iowa school shooting
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Look how hard MC tried right out of the gate to deflect  SMH I'm getting more and more convinced that he has a mental illness himself

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trans kid that used a shotgun not an AR or AK.....story will go away very quickly. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Look how hard MC tried right out of the gate to deflect  SMH I'm getting more and more convinced that he has a mental illness himself

Ya @Mainecat sure tucked his tail and ran away.  Thats what happens when you use DU talking points....  How did biden say it "we choose truth over facts".... LOL

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Ya @Mainecat sure tucked his tail and ran away.  Thats what happens when you use DU talking points....  How did biden say it "we choose truth over facts".... LOL

Fucking asshole argues just to argue. 

"boogeymen" he says . Fucking Trump is his boggeyman :lol:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rod said:

Can high school kids buy guns?

They can here, and do. 

We got's us some 14 year old murdiddlyurderers.

You just gotta go to the right part of the hood or reserve,  befo you can bust a cap in somebody's ass.

Edited by Voodoo

6 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

They can here, and do. 

We got's us some 14 year old murdiddlyurderers.

You just gotta go to the right part of the hood or reserve,  befo you can bust a cap in somebody's ass.

Well illegally yeah of course they can lol

White kid killed white kid, killer was trans, he used a shotgun and pistol, it happened in conservative small town America.   No way this stays on the news more than a few days. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

White kid killed white kid, killer was trans, he used a shotgun and pistol, it happened in conservative small town America.   No way this stays on the news more than a few days. 

It must be done already cause the libs here aren’t freaking out about banning all guns 

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

It must be done already cause the libs here aren’t freaking out about banning all guns 

Because it doesn't fit the narrative.