Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Excellent position.

What about mental diagnosis, and name change without informing the parents?

Neal

That’s not a simple question.  Like a lot of complex issues - it’s not black and white.  The variables are almost endless and each case should be treated as such.  

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Shit answer.  

Neal

On…enlighten me wise one :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s not a simple question.  Like a lot of complex issues - it’s not black and white.  The variables are almost endless and each case should be treated as such.  

Serious mental illness.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You sloughed off the reasonable, common sense answer.  Your answer was shit.

Neal

Speaking of shit - enlighten me wise one :snack:

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of shit - enlighten me wise one :snack:

Enlighten me . What is a Woman? :snack:

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

First hand experience of a top rated CT public school not informing the Parents before they started calling a CHILD a different name and pronoun. 

Stupid slimy gross fucking Teachers like that should be removed from their positions immediately. But no the Union protects them. 

Calling the Parents and informing then should ALWAYS be the first step but somehow that doesn't happen and YOU think it should be a circumstantial situation 9_9 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

The reason I brought up the disgusting racism that’s been tolerated here was no more than an example of what we have had to be subjected to in the hopes of having a truly unmoderated forum which I support. Now to have that all thrown away over a member calling another  a “predator” is absolutely insane. 

Also to clarify …..while I have no problem with virtue signaling cause celeb supporting trans enablers being labeled as predators , I would prefer those with an opinion like snowrider be called groomers. That’s exactly what they are. 

As I said , anyone who in any fashion supports any institution having the right to exclude the parent from a child’s decision to receive gender affirming care or any manner of transition from pronouns and names to puberty blockers or surgery is a fucking groomer and potentially a predator. This is the line. No compromise on that. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The reason I brought up the disgusting racism that’s been tolerated here was no more than an example of what we have had to be subjected to in the hopes of having a truly unmoderated forum which I support. Now to have that all thrown away over a member calling another  a “predator” is absolutely insane. 

Also to clarify …..while I have no problem with virtue signaling cause celeb supporting trans enablers being labeled as predators , I would prefer those with an opinion like snowrider be called groomers. That’s exactly what they are. 

As I said , anyone who in any fashion supports any institution having the right to exclude the parent from a child’s decision to receive gender affirming care or any manner of transition from pronouns and names to puberty blockers or surgery is a fucking groomer and potentially a predator. This is the line. No compromise on that. 

It seems you want an unmoderated square to voice your opinion on how you moderate the lives of others and institutions.  :news:

You can have a moderated forum and still express your moderation of others.

Neal

• Like 1

Also just as a hyperbole disclaimer because I realize there are participants here who don’t understand the near 20 year f7ben character I’ve carefully crafted. 

I would not actually attempt to murder snowrider with my hands given his opinion on the matter. (Even though I could)! I suspect that in person he would be far less offensive in his delivery of the opinions he expresses here and they would be significantly toned down. I also realize his purpose here is to trigger people and troll. That said , I have distanced myself from people over this trans and covid bullshit and if he held closely to what he has stated here I’d likely ask him to get the fuck out or I’d do that myself. I have no tolerance for that type of opinion and I do feel it is literally grooming children for exploitation and it’s 100% child abuse. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@f7ben yo pencil neck check bouncing mother fucker - throwing out ignorant accusations is absolute bullshit.   Just like the  Repug governor of Ohio - I support decisions being made between the person, parents, therapists, medical professionals or anyone else they deem best to assist in making personal decisions.  Your ignorant ass, ignorant politicians, government, etc have no fucking business being involved in personal medical decisions.  

If you consider that being a groomer or pedo - your bullshit accusations because of your own ignorance trivializes horrendous criminal actions and innocent victims.  Frivolously throwing around accusations you proudly stand on should  get you banned from the forum for good.  Defaming someone because of your ignorance is no excuse.  I’m all for the back and forth banter but you’re crossing a line.  We’ve met before.  If you want to meet again - you tell when and where and I’ll be there.  

Oh oh, you better watch yourself, threats of physical violence are much worse than name calling. Napoleon is watching you, tread carefully. What happened to your thick skin take on this place? It appears Ben cut you good. :lmao:

FYEAHMOVIES — JOAQUIN PHOENIX as Napoleon Bonaparte Napoleon...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It seems you want an unmoderated square to voice your opinion on how you moderate the lives of others and institutions.  :news:

You can have a moderated forum and still express your moderation of others.

Neal

Opposing child abuse is not attempting to moderate others. 

If I state the following - I don’t believe little Johnny should be able to have his leg amputated because he identifies as an handicapped amputee. 

That is not an attempt to moderate anyone. That is an attempt at preventing child abuse and advocating for diagnosis and treatment of mental illness. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

On what, you have a broad range of enlightenment required areas… :news:

Neal

Answer your own fucking question :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, ckf said:

When all is said and done it doesn't matter what we think. That's a term that Joel finds unacceptable.

I told Joel before we even started this place that I would support any decision that he makes. I am behind him 100%..

You really come off as a weak man.

13 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Having a few decency rules is fine.  Accusations and labeling people with what can potentially be illegal activities is a bit different that calling someone a wet brain cunt!!!!  :lol:

Neal

That is all I and several others have ever asked.  Instead we get double standards, and the same couple clowns dancing all around a sloppily vague and ambiguous set of guidelines that are open to interpretation by the people responsible for enforcing them.  Its pathetic.

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

That wasn’t the answer you were expecting, I get it. 

I’ve talked about my upbringing here plenty times before but I’ll lay it out again because IDGAF. My father was raised in a Christian fundamentalist cult and my mother was raised in a conservative Lutheran household in near poverty. 

My upbringing could not be described as anything other than conservative. I’m a confirmed member of the Lutheran church. 

My outlook on life comes from life experience, a lot of reading and realizing that there’s a lot of shit that I can learn from other people.

That’s why my mouth runs half as much as my ears. Many here could learn from doing the same.

Your outlook is based on growing up a far right fundamentalist household, as if thats a normal right of center conservative?   Not even close, so save your pronouncements.  You've never raised a family and don't seem to understand why some parents feel so strongly on this.  Your perspective is not capable of adjudicating whats ok, and whats not, its shaded by personal animus.  Ben has been going off doing the same thing that Jim did, and no reaction from you.    I hit the report button for the first time in my life the other day, and rather than responding to me directly and privately, you come on here and puff your chest out.  And then your panties get all knotted when someone says "predator".  GMAFB Judge Judy.  :lol:   

At least I rode my snowmobile yesterday.  :bigfinger:

IMG_0620.jpeg.783aa920e4fe6680831512d92f6dd097.jpeg.c63ca99785c196abb05a6b5287d807a8.jpeg

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Opposing child abuse is not attempting to moderate others. 

If I state the following - I don’t believe little Johnny should be able to have his leg amputated because he identifies as an handicapped amputee. 

That is not an attempt to moderate anyone. That is an attempt at preventing child abuse and advocating for diagnosis and treatment of mental illness. 

Your opinion on what others must term child abuse is however, ranging to the two instances of the school using a different name and performing a mental diagnosis with no parental notification. Those two examples may or may not fall under child abuse, but can certainly fall under over stepping of parental rights.

As it stands everyone here has agreed that mutilation or surgical operations on children with no notification to parents is not acceptable, and could certainly fall under child abuse.

Neal

Just now, ckf said:

Says the guy that is always crying :lol:

I have principals, you don't seem to possess that characteristic and bend with the wind.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Your opinion on what others must term child abuse is however, ranging to the two instances of the school using a different name and performing a mental diagnosis with no parental notification. Those two examples may or may not fall under child abuse, but can certainly fall under over stepping of parental rights.

As it stands everyone here has agreed that mutilation or surgical operations on children with no notification to parents is not acceptable, and could certainly fall under child abuse.

Neal

A society that doesn't protect its children is lost.  Even when that comes from government which is the case today.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Answer your own fucking question :thumbsup:

I already have.

Name change on official school documents/communication to the child and mental diagnosis via a public school on a public school student while not informing or seeking parental permission is 100% wrong and a violation of parental rights.  The school policy should be expelled and the offending administration/instructors terminated. 

Neal

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

A society that doesn't protect its children is lost.  Even when that comes from government which is the case today.

Indeed.  The issue is that protection of children means different things to different people.  We have to navigate the path on some issues.

Neal