Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Agreed. I've done it myself in the past. I like to think of myself as more mature now that I finally made it through puberty :lol:

Mature, pfff

Kick it like a rock star John!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have to agree with you. Although not something I would say, I don't see where Marks family was mentioned and the post hasn't been edited.

If we are going to start moderating whenever someone takes a shot at another members character we might as well close the place down.

Of course you agree.  Your double standards are noted.  Not unexpected, you're as unfit as he is.,  What the fuck is so hard to have a simple rule to not bring wives or families into these arguments?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course you agree.  Your double standards are noted.  Not unexpected, you're as unfit as he is.,  What the fuck is so hard to have a simple rule to not bring wives or families into these arguments?

You misunderstood my post . Let it go.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What the fuck is so hard to have a simple rule to not bring wives or families into these arguments?

If you want that rule, by default you are permabanned.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He didn’t bring up your wife, you are starting to get rabid.

Neal

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He didn’t bring up your wife, you are starting to get rabid.

Neal

Sure he did.  If I said the same thing to CKF or HSR, we know exactly how it would turn out.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure he did.  If I said the same thing to CKF or HSR, we know exactly how it would turn out.

No i did not.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He didn't mention your family.  You're the one that mentioned he was insinuating that he did by how YOU interpreted it. But there was zero mention from him.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Welcome!!

4b833ef8-93ab-41d2-b959-4ff4fa3e537d-Joel_Osteen_in_LA.jpg

Maybe a new screen name?? Reverend1 maybe??? Rigid1 doesn't sound good for an upstanding Preacher such as yourself :lol::lol:

13 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump was in his 40s when he started banging 21 yr old Marla Maples. This get the pass by you of course.

:lol:

Just dumber than fuck you are. Trumps loves that!

marla wasn't an intern in the office of president of the united states.

TBH i don't care if bill was banging people 20-30 years younger of legal age but not when you are in a position of power which should be the issue.  people fuck around on their spouses all the time and powerful people I'd argue do it more than most and i'm certainly not going to get all worked up over it.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

marla wasn't an intern in the office of president of the united states.

TBH i don't care if bill was banging people 20-30 years younger of legal age but not when you are in a position of power which should be the issue.  people fuck around on their spouses all the time and powerful people I'd argue do it more than most and i'm certainly not going to get all worked up over it.  

Well if we are going to go down that road. Trump was potus and used his power to cause a riot at the capital. Im not ok with any of the things either men have done. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Well if we are going to go down that road. Trump was potus and used his power to cause a riot at the capital. Im not ok with any of the things either men have done. 

SMH

trump acted like a complete retard and cost th pubs the senate but Jan 6 is a bunch of bullshit IMO  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You are a complete fucking moron 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH

trump acted like a complete retard and cost th pubs the senate but Jan 6 is a bunch of bullshit IMO  

Would it have happened without Trump?

11 hours ago, ckf said:

I have to agree with you. Although not something I would say, I don't see where Marks family was mentioned and the post hasn't been edited.

If we are going to start moderating whenever someone takes a shot at another members character we might as well close the place down.

You have too much patience. I would just tell ‘em to fuck off if you don’t like it and give em back their membership $.

The he said, she said bullshit is childish.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Would it have happened without Trump?

II think with all the BLM and Antifa protests, people were itching to have a protest of different views, this was the first opportunity.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Just stop, I'm starting to be embarrassed for you FFS.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You have too much patience. I would just tell ‘em to fuck off if you don’t like it and give em back their membership $.

The he said, she said bullshit is childish.

I'm leaving it up to Joel to make the call. I gave my opinion, but the final decision is above my pay grade :lol:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe a new screen name?? Reverend1 maybe??? Rigid1 doesn't sound good for an upstanding Preacher such as yourself :lol::lol:

Fortunately my screen name came from my mountain bike days, so Jebus doesn't have to worry 

Screenshot_20240105-102127.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fortunately my screen name came from my mountain bike days, so Jebus doesn't have to worry 

Screenshot_20240105-102127.png

Wow, with a bicycle like that it's no wonder 25 year old girls are chasing you:lol::lol: