Check your account email address ×

Mental Fucking Illness

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure…it’s all lies and misinformation. You’re a predator that should stay away from kids.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s court orders in the works to keep him away from children 

and if there’s not there should be 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure…it’s all lies and misinformation. You’re a predator that should stay away from kids.

I’m educated and not a POS phobe like you.  You’re the kind of moron who wakes up next week and wonders what happened :snack:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This isn’t about you sucking dick or taking  it in the ass…I could not care less.

You kinda brought it up out of nowhere, seems like you care.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

WB is just a FAG and thinks that's normal.

It's pretty normal, in fact that seems to be what bothers you so much about it.

1 minute ago, Rod said:

He’s a sick fuck 

but has a 50% chance of kermitting sewerslide thank goodness 

Not gonna happen, I like my life.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 minute ago, Rod said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s court orders in the works to keep him away from children 

and if there’s not there should be 

This is the type of lies and rhetoric @ckf @HSR and @SSFB prefer stays off the forum.  Making vile accusations says more about those who spew them. 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This is the type of lies and rhetoric @ckf @HSR and @SSFB prefer stays off the forum.  Making vile accusations says more about those who spew them. 

Fuck off creep.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You kinda brought it up out of nowhere, seems like you care.

It's pretty normal, in fact that seems to be what bothers you so much about it.

Not gonna happen, I like my life.

Abnormal— there’s a reason it’s called queer!

Edited by Rod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nah…I’m married with a daughter and are you saying WB isn’t gay? 

So being married with a daughter makes you straight? 
Who cares if he’s gay? I certainly do not.

Edited by Mainecat

"Sewerslide"  lol  I see Wildboer is back.  Was hoping to talk sleds, but no, to think he has a clue about shit that happened before he was born, and to lecture adults about whats happening to GenZ kids.  A couple people i know have tranny kids.  They're both completely fucked in the head.  Shocker.  One went out of character and fucked a guy a few months ago, even though she claimed she was now a guy.  Wrap your head around all that.  Sure, lets make it sound like its not a major thing (1 in 5 Gen Z id as a gender other than what they're born with), and should be normalized (suicide, depression, other mental disorders way elevated).  Nothing to see here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

"Sewerslide"  lol  I see Wildboer is back.  Was hoping to talk sleds, but no, to think he has a clue about shit that happened before he was born, and to lecture adults about whats happening to GenZ kids.  A couple people i know have tranny kids.  They're both completely fucked in the head.  Shocker.  One went out of character and fucked a guy a few months ago, even though she claimed she was now a guy.  Wrap your head around all that.  Sure, lets make it sound like its not a major thing (1 in 5 Gen Z id as a gender other than what they're born with), and should be normalized (suicide, depression, other mental disorders way elevated).  Nothing to see here.

The gender cult is such warped, insane illogical nonsense :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They're brainwashed/indoctrinated into thinking being trans is cool when it's a mental illness.  Let's sterilize yourself for life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I believe Joel gave someone a vacation a while back for saying something similar. I'll leave that up to him.

I'll just ask you guys to cut the shit and leave it at that for now..

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The parents often seem to fit a pattern too.  Cucks, coddling, weak, liberal all come to mind.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They're brainwashed/indoctrinated into thinking being trans is cool when it's a mental illness.  Let's sterilize yourself for life.

Mental illness is a very concerning liberal disease. What we really need in this country is brain transplant surgery for liberals. I would be all for taxpayers funding that in hopes of saving this country from the radical nut jobs.

• Like 1