Check your account email address ×

Mental Fucking Illness

"A couple of, and handful of" procedures and here you are getting all worked up like it's some commonplace thing being done willy nilly. There's standards and practices man, the use of puberty blockers at all is even very rare because of that. This is just another example of yall having a creepy obsession with what's in someone else's pants.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

"A couple of, and handful of" procedures and here you are getting all worked up like it's some commonplace thing being done willy nilly. There's standards and practices man, the use of puberty blockers at all is even very rare because of that. This is just another example of yall having a creepy obsession with what's in someone else's pants.

Oh yippie another one! :suicide:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I get that you’re gay and bravo for you…I don’t support child mutilation you sick POS.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…figured he would be the first mental defective to take offense.

I'm far from offended, just pointing out that there's not a rash of child mutilation going on like your twisted mind thinks there is.

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

hormone blockers "very rare" 

The ones I know of must be some very rare cases I guess. 

9_9

Yeah, anecdotes don't change the statistics, it's rare.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You are a sick fuck! 

Stay away from kids! 

This really gets you worked up, huh?

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm far from offended, just pointing out that there's not a rash of child mutilation going on like your twisted mind thinks there is.

Yeah, anecdotes don't change the statistics, it's rare.

This really gets you worked up, huh?

Chopping off perfectly good body parts like breasts because a female Child wants to be is boy is mutilation. Period. 

Im not worked up I am dead serious , I have seen firsthand the problem with letting a 14 year old make life changing decisions from social pressure anxiety and lets face it mental illness. 

People like you are deranged if you think a child has the ability to make those decisions . 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 6

Just now, EvilBird said:

Chopping off perfectly good body parts like breasts because a female Child wants to be is boy is mutilation. Period. 

Im not worked up I am dead serious , I have seen firsthand the problem with letting a 14 year old make life changing decisions from social pressure anxiety and lets face it mental illness. 

People like you are deranged if you think a child has the ability to make those decisions . 

I do not think a child has the ability to make those decisions. Most surgeons won't do it, insurance won't cover it, what you're getting worked up over isn't even a thing.

• Like 1

Jimmy Tourette’s and his ‘son’ peddling lies, fear, hate, and misinformation.  Jimmy gets so worked up over an issue he knows nothing about and is totally ignorant on - citing bullshit sources - wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he dressed up in women’s clothes on the weekends….jealous and depressed he wasn’t treated earlier in a professional manner.  :snack:

I fully support trans people getting the support and care necessary involving  family, professionals and/or people they see fit to make decisions.  Ignorant fucks and politics have no place being involved with their care or decisions.  Even the lil Repug puke in Ohio gets it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

At this point I honestly find it funny that it pisses you guys off or weirds you out so much or whatever. So insecure in your own masculinities.

This isn’t about you sucking dick or taking  it in the ass…I could not care less.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

At this point I honestly find it funny that it pisses you guys off or weirds you out so much or whatever. So insecure in your own masculinities.

The world has passed Don by :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy Tourette’s and his ‘son’ peddling lies, fear, hate, and misinformation.  Jimmy gets so worked up over an issue he knows nothing about and is totally ignorant on - citing bullshit sources - wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he dressed up in women’s clothes on the weekends….jealous and depressed he wasn’t treated earlier in a professional manner.  :snack:

I fully support trans people getting the support and care necessary involving  family, professionals and/or people they see fit to make decisions.  Ignorant fucks and politics have no place being involved with their care or decisions.  Even the lil Repug puke in Ohio gets it. 

Sure…it’s all lies and misinformation. You’re a predator that should stay away from kids.

• Like 4