Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Joel is in charge. If HSR crosses the line than he can get a vacation like anyone else.

:lol: :lol:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good, so relinquish and let’s move on.  Your help has started to grind on John’s site and its members, perhaps you could tell him that and he can let someone else help.  

We all get it man, hell I was mod on this site many moons ago…. Sometimes the best help you can be is simply being a member.

Neal

You do realize that my posts will trigger people whether it says that under my avatar or not right?? That is just the excuse you are using because you don't like my posts. How will removing admin from under that change anything? Will you find my posts less "offensive" or will they still anger you?? The same goes for all of you.

You are just using the admin title as some sort of gotcha when in REALITY it has NEVER come into play but yet you guys some how feel my posts are different because of it. I can assure you they are not and my constant offers to step down back that up. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Good, now that we know you are actually in charge, get this shit together.  :bc: 

How to say 'pompous, sanctimonious douchebag' in one post.

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trying to decide for others what names should offend them is a fools game....and usually, headed by fools.

"Predator"?  Really?  smh

Perhaps a good rule, and one for life outside of the internet is that don't use names that are associated with breaking laws.  Predator is one of those words, where as faggot is not.

Simple.

Neal

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good, now that we know you are actually in charge, get this shit together.  :bc: 

Seems there was some confusion on your part. I get the feeling that's normal for you. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps a good rule, and one for life outside of the internet is that don't use names that are associated with breaking laws.  Predator is one of those words, where as faggot is not.

Simple.

Neal

well in some states stoner would be associated with breaking the law. 

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Simple.

Neal

WHAT!?  And coming from a guy that spends most his time next door calling people "sick pedophiles".

Class.  You ain't got it.  :lol:

However, that being said, your post about HSR stepping out of the admin role is right on...along with your Hamas posts.  So, you've got a few points going for you.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Seems there was some confusion on your part. I get the feeling that's normal for you. 

I'm just confused as to why the ban for this:

image.jpeg.625d1fcc808ddae4b4693b68a8a4b820.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...... Wait....... Ummmm.....  ***EDITED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT** @Zambroski...... Who the fuck are you?

I thought you were dead.....

th_retard.jpg

Edited by Ziemann

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That was very much you once upon a time Moe...

Neal

Badge of honor coming from another pred......... 'kindred spirit' of Fagrider....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ziemann said:

Wait...... Wait....... Ummmm.....  Scotty @Zambroski...... Who the fuck are you?

I thought you were dead.....

th_retard.jpg

I am dead.

Just now, SSFB said:

Jim wasn’t banned.

Zam’s confusion continues……..

He said he was.  One of you is lying...or playing coy with semantics.  :whistle:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am dead.

He said he was.  One of you is lying...or playing coy with semantics.  :whistle:

He was given a one week vacation. 

Just now, Ziemann said:

200w.gif

I've got ZERO miles on so far and see little in the future.  I don't even wanna go to the tracks in this shit.  Damn MMGW and it's fancy shoes!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

45 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I thought there was a poll on the rules couple weeks back made by f7ben and the majority voted to have no rules other than to leave real life out of it. I thought it was changed to that. Did it get changed back now

You'll have to consult with Napoleon below for clarification. 

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol: :lol:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Just now, SSFB said:

He was given a one week vacation. 

For breaking a new rule he wasn't aware about.......go get em Napoleon. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right.  Banned for a week.  Or, did you send him to a tropical locale?

LOL, perfect.......Zam making up the definition of words as he goes along.

There is a literal "Ban" button on a member's profile, that's how they would be banned. Anything other than that is not a "Ban". Jim was not banned. He was given a vacation. Again, I can see that you're confused or lying by omission. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL, perfect.......Zam making up the definition of words as he goes along.

There is a literal "Ban" button on a member's profile, that's how they would be banned. Anything other than that is not a "Ban". Jim was not banned. He was given a vacation. Again, I can see that you're confused or lying by omission. 

This place is utterly rudderless.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1