Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Not mad at all. You know better than most about my health conditions.  Passing the moderating duties off to Joel is what is best for me.

I do honestly hope that you will stick around. I miss your novels :lol:

:bc:

:lol: :bc: 

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Did you build in WI?

No.  MN.  But, midway through decided this state isn't what I grew up loving and have seen all I need to see on it's direction.  So, turned into a fancy spec home that we'll be selling in the next year or two...and I'll make my last exit from this state.  Sad.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...little of this, little of that.  Trying to finish up my new place.  A ton of finish work.  Eeesh. :bc: 

Good to here.  We are gonna knock down our cottage in a few months and do a new build as the current place is just not worth doing a reno.  The reno cost was more than new, so new it is.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  MN.  But, midway through decided this state isn't what I grew up loving and have seen all I need to see on it's direction.  So, turned into a fancy spec home that we'll be selling in the next year or two...and I'll make my last exit from this state.  Sad.

The only thing you build is your post counts spending all day every day posting online :lol:

You've been gone for years here and you're still the leader!!!!!!

As Snake would say, Internet Life Yo' :lmao:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good to here.  We are gonna knock down our cottage in a few months and do a new build as the current place is just not worth doing a reno.  The reno cost was more than new, so new it is.

Same here.  Renovation costs are out of this world but, it's really the only option for most.  Home builders are scarce as hell due to outrageous regulatory fees and taxes.  And that allows remodeling companies to charge whatever they want...or you can live in your dated hovel and enjoy the MASSIVE tax hikes.  Holy shit.  I've never seen anything like it.  

Guess which pedophile munching party is at this helm?  (rhetorical)

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

The only thing you build is your post counts spending all day every day posting online :lol:

You've been gone for years here and you're still the leader!!!!!!

As Snake would say, Internet Life Yo' :lmao:

You really are in mental anguish.  It's the pot.  Lay off.  It's not really "medication".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Same here.  Renovation costs are out of this world but, it's really the only option for most.  Home builders are scarce as hell due to outrageous regulatory fees and taxes.  And that allows remodeling companies to charge whatever they want...or you can live in your dated hovel and enjoy the MASSIVE tax hikes.  Holy shit.  I've never seen anything like it.  

Guess which pedophile munching party is at this helm?  (rhetorical)

Thats a tuff one.:lol:

This is the new build exterior.  About 1800sqft.

• Gold Member

I thought there was a poll on the rules couple weeks back made by f7ben and the majority voted to have no rules other than to leave real life out of it. I thought it was changed to that. Did it get changed back now

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He punches in at 9:10 eastern everyday.. 10min late for work which is always a good sign of a quality employee...:lol:

:lol: Oh...I think my postings may have him posting out of normal hours now.  He's so fun to spin up.  Wish it wasn't so easy.  That makes it weird.  :lmao: 

How you been?  :bc:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just so you guys know HSR has offered to step down many times. He offered to do so again a few days ago but I would not accept his resignation.

No disrespect intended, but there is your problem right there.

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Far worse has been said here, apparently it's time for a name change, Freedomsledder isn't cutting it any more with Napoleon and his itchy ban hammer trigger at the helm. :lmao:

I've mentioned that aspect of it quite a few times.

The irony is not lost on those who have been here a while...

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You really are in mental anguish.  It's the pot.  Lay off.  It's not really "medication".

Dude you have become a typical American Karen. You only show up here when there is drama that doesn't involve you and immediately start to tell management what they are doing wrong :lol:

Bitch you cried and left a long time ago, quit acting tough.

Nice hairdoo BTW :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

No disrespect intended, but there is your problem right there.

None taken. We are all allowed to have an opinion.  :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Dude you have become a typical American Karen. You only show up here when there is drama that doesn't involve you and immediately start to tell management what they are doing wrong :lol:

Bitch you cried and left a long time ago, quit acting tough.

Nice hairdoo BTW :lmao:

Fuck...you even sound the same!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Tools plus one.png

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Oh...I think my postings may have him posting out of normal hours now.  He's so fun to spin up.  Wish it wasn't so easy.  That makes it weird.  :lmao: 

How you been?  :bc:

I have been fantastic bro, life is excellent, kids are doing very good. Daughter is in year 2 at college and my son graduates High School in the spring..I honestly have zero complaints. Nice to see you stop by too. I'll shoot you a message, we can chat it up a bit more..:bc:

Just now, ckf said:

None taken. We are all allowed to have an opinion.  :bc:

Do yourself a favor....... a lunatic is running the asylum....

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

too many steps!  And too steep of a roof pitch!  

We have a footprint width constraint unless we want to do mega blasting so a two story it is.

The current place has a steep pitch, no snow load issues.

Just now, Snake said:

Do yourself a favor....... a lunatic is running the asylum....

Joel is in charge. If HSR crosses the line than he can get a vacation like anyone else.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I have been fantastic bro, life is excellent, kids are doing very good. Daughter is in year 2 at college and my son graduates High School in the spring..I honestly have zero complaints. Nice to see you stop by too. I'll shoot you a message, we can chat it up a bit more..:bc:

:bc: 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I might do that.:bc:

I'll send you a bill for the consult.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Joel is in charge. If HSR crosses the line than he can get a vacation like anyone else.

Have a good day John.... apparently it's over your head.