Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I asked the two people I'm supposed to ask and neither seems to want to answer :dunno:

I apologize for trying to enjoy a nice weekend away from some of the whiny cunt threads around here and not responding to you in a timely matter. 

I don’t know how many times I can say this. Family is off limits here. That’s my rule. If you tag me in a thread where someone has personally attacked your wife or kids they WILL get a vacation. 

……and apparently it needs clarification. Someone saying your wife is “full of shit” after you bring them into the discussion doesn’t meet the standard. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I apologize for trying to enjoy a nice weekend away from some of the whiny cunt threads around here and not responding to you in a timely matter. 

I don’t know how many times I can say this. Family is off limits here. That’s my rule. If you tag me in a thread where someone has insulted your wife or kids they WILL get a vacation. 

You fucken idiots come over from HCS and ruin a perfectly good forum Thanks

• Like 1

Just now, toslow said:

You fucken idiots come over from HCS and ruin a perfectly good forum Thanks

What in the absolute fuck are you talking about? :lol:

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, HSR said:

There is no rules regarding family anymore since the big meltdown. Are you fucking new here or just trying to act stupid?

Go for a bike ride and clear your head FFS

Screenshot_20231230_134034_Facebook.jpg

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don’t know how many times I can say this. Family is off limits here. That’s my rule. If you tag me in a thread where someone has personally attacked your wife or kids they WILL get a vacation. 

……and apparently it needs clarification. Someone saying your wife is “full of shit” after you bring them into the discussion doesn’t meet the standard. 

Maybe say it a few more times and your moderator will understand instead of making up the rules as he goes along

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Maybe say it a few more times and your moderator will understand instead of making up the rules as he goes along

There seems to be some confusion on your part and I believe I’ve explained my position enough times. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You skew reality and whine more than anyone on here :lol:  Simple concepts are difficult for you along with being intellectually dishonest. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You skew reality and whine more than anyone on here :lol:  Simple concepts are difficult for you along with being intellectually dishonest. 

Shut up STUPID

• Haha 2

Just now, SSFB said:

There seems to be some confusion on your part and I believe I’ve explained my position enough times. :bc:

Well yeah, one person in charge of the rules says you can say shit about someone's wife and another says you can't.. Mind you I'm not married and never have been so I have no wife for anyone to say something about. But some clarification is definitely needed for other married members who's wives are talked about 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

K

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well yeah, one person in charge of the rules says you can say shit about someone's wife and another says you can't.. Mind you I'm not married and never have been so I have no wife for anyone to say something about. But some clarification is definitely needed for other married members who's wives are talked about 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

K

You’re a broken record.  This has been explained. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a broken record.  This has been explained. 

Kk

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No it’s very simple. If it happens, tag or PM me and it will be taken care of.

I’m really getting tired of saying the same thing about this. It’s not just tonight, this has been going on for a while. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

No it’s very simple. If it happens, tag or PM me and it will be taken care of.

I’m really getting tired of saying the same thing about this. It’s not just tonight, this has been going on for a while. 

Sounds good to me!:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2023 at 9:59 PM, ckf said:

As Ben said in his poll, just leave real life out of it. No posting members names. No searching the Internet and bringing back info, photos or anything else that affects their real life. No calling or contacting a members work. Pretty easy to determine for most I would think.

If you break the real life rule you are banned. No warnings. No  one or two vacations. You are gone for good.

This will make things much easier on me going forward. If this isn't something that works for you, I am sorr.y. But flare ups aren't a thing good for my condition.

48 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Too many chiefs....

Classic......

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Jesus Christ, I disappear for months at a time and even I know the rules. It's simple and clear as fuck. Plus no one was even attacked here, you guys are some real whiny pussies sometimes.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

Jesus Christ, I disappear for months at a time and even I know the rules. It's simple and clear as fuck. Plus no one was even attacked here, you guys are some real whiny pussies sometimes.

Do us all a favour and disappear for another few months 😂👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Do us all a favour and disappear for another few months 😂👍

I'm enjoying pissing you guys off too much right now :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Well as you can see a moderator posted a link  from the owner stating it's fine to go after family as of October 18, the other site owner as of yesterday said it's not.. The site moderator says there are no rules against posting about wives/family.. 

As I stated last week the site is ran like shit as of late and has gone down hill, I think the above proves my point. Two owners who can't agree on one single rule and a mod who enforces the rule based on his opinion of the member..

Like I said, I'm not married and never have been, so nobody is saying shit about my wife. But seeing the daily wife BS gets a little old. Especially since we are supposedly looking for "quality" threads..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Absolutely nailed it.

It's just the clique trying to protect their own even when the guy they are protecting won't stand up for himself or even answer their question.

Uberlame

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Absolutely nailed it.

It's just the clique trying to protect their own even when the guy they are protecting won't stand up for himself or even answer their question.

Uberlame

Look at you latching on to WB…bless your heart.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1