Check your account email address ×

Christmas destruction at doo-poo dealer

krom

17 minutes ago, MnDean said:

I wonder when the scratch and dent sale starts!

When I saw the story on Facebook the other day I texted my buddy and told him to run over to Waldochs this week and see if they had any deals :lol:

3 hours ago, krom said:

On the bold, He wasn’t charged. Isn’t that your same argument for the dumbass Polaris factory rider who killed three dogs?

16 minutes ago, AK440 said:

On the bold, He wasn’t charged. Isn’t that your same argument for the dumbass Polaris factory rider who killed three dogs?

Little early to be hitting the old washer fuild jug. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

I suspect that Ranger did not have a stop ride/stop sale order on it, otherwise he would have had to take a different model. I see the washer fluid sucking idiot joined this post

Whoa! You managed to put two whole sentences together but that still required an edit. :idiot:

4 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

I suspect that Ranger did not have a stop ride/stop sale order on it, otherwise he would have had to take a different model. I see the washer fluid sucking idiot joined this post

Sobering up time I assume. Is it alway light up their right now or always dark? Waiting for another shipment maybe?

14 hours ago, AK440 said:

Whoa! You managed to put two whole sentences together but that still required an edit. :idiot:

Hook, line and sinker. Did not mention you by name. But you took the bait anyways. Who's the fucking idiot, look in the mirror

Edited by Tripleflipper
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Hook, line and sinker. Did not mention you by name. But you took the bait anyways. Who's the fucking idiot, look in the mirror

Hook, line and sinker. Did not mention you by name. But you took the bait anyways. Who's the fucking idiot, look in the mirror. 

See what I did there? It didn’t even require me to make an edit. :owned::owned::idiot:

11 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

500k damages and he's out on $500 bail.

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

Nobody should be surprised - that's how Liberal Minnesota operates :news:

9 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

A very large part of me says I am shocked to know that the guy who still the 911 this summer is still locked up.

Thought for sure it'd be a similar situation to this one.

https://jailroster.hennepin.us/JailRosterOnline/jail-roster/search-results/details/2023016254

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

A very large part of me says I am shocked to know that the guy who still the 911 this summer is still locked up.

https://jailroster.hennepin.us/JailRosterOnline/jail-roster/search-results/details/2023016254

That guy is a real winner.

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Figures a typical shit bag the twin shittes area let’s go because “he made a 7th mistake” and is harmless to anyone