Check your account email address ×

Catalyst HP

11 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yeah. My friend posted video of them radar guning his soo sled and it ran in the high 120s in testing. It had a rugland motor in it. Larry built 2 soo motors that year. One went to bunke and the other went to my friend 

that's what I recall you saying...

hell, way back in 2011 you could build a 160hp 600 mod... 

https://speedwerx.com/sno-x-mod-kit-2009-2011-arctic-cat-sno-pro-600.html

I want to say the World Domination (Tucker) Kit made like 180hp... 

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

My quote over 600 was double. Needless, since I prefer 600"s. Don't care for Bud Light. 

Not sure what I'm doing right or wrong but my sled insurance just renewed 2 weeks ago....

2022 assault 650 was $128/yr

2022 850 vr1 137 was $134.60

**edit**  I'm 42 yrs old

Edited by Boonbocker1
  • Like 2

Just now, Boonbocker1 said:

Not sure what I'm doing right or wrong but my sled insurance just renewed 2 weeks ago....

2022 850 vr1 137 was $134.60/yr

Your lucky. Brother in law was quoted on a 850, $120, a month!

1 minute ago, Boonbocker1 said:

2022 850 vr1 137 was $134.60/yr

You could have saved $6.60 :lol:

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Maybe the insurance company f'd up, and thought your brother-in-law was you?  Anyone capable of wrecking at 15mph would definitely be a higher premium to pay!

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Maybe the insurance company f'd up, and thought your brother-in-law was you?  Anyone capable of wrecking at 15mph would definitely be a higher premium to pay!

Honesty! You are a fucking idiot!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

This is thru dairlyland insurance.  1st time  I've went thru them but friends have had used them in the past and my agent recommended them as well.

In comparison Progressive was $628/ yr for both sleds and Auto owners was 706.38/yr.   

18 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

2022 850 vr1 137 was $134.60

**edit**  I'm 42 yrs old

What company is that with?

Sorry, just saw your post.

Edited by Sled_Hed

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You know you've struck an all time low when you're forced to give Jimwit a :bc:  But then again, you are the Kamala of FS, so no surprise :lol:

Oh Bontz. Quit buttfucking kROMMER already. 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You know you've struck an all time low when you're forced to give Jimwit a :bc:  But then again, you are the Kamala of FS, so no surprise :lol:

Is he your "Rammer"? It's hard to keep up with your childish name calling. Could you possibly grow up a bit?

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Sure - I'll follow your lead.  This ought to be good :lol:

That would be great thanks :bc:

So no more crying about the dinner thread, the meme thread or the thread with pretty girls!! Awesome, I win again!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

He doesn't own shit! Just another POS from New York. Probably in love with AOC and the rest of the nutjobs.

I can assure you it's the exact opposite of what you stated 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Buying a 600 because it is more than fast enough.

More than fast enough for you.

I normally don't get into these stupid conversations, because it's like a speed skater dissing a hockey player.

You like to ride slower and on twisty trails. That's great. The trails around here are just like that and I enjoy them.

Elsewhere the trails are long and fast with sweeping turns that you can fly over. And I enjoy them.

Neither is better than the other, neither is worse, they are different.

The rub comes when a person chooses one, and tries to assert they alone have the ability to make that determination, and which sled is better.

Does my Sidewinder make me a bit tired on twisty trails? Yep, sure does. Does a 600-650 suck wind trying to keep up in The County? Sure as hell does.

The question is, what fucking difference does it really make?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, HSR said:

That would be great thanks :bc:

So no more crying about the dinner thread, the meme thread or the thread with pretty girls!! Awesome, I win again!!!!

Can you stop crying about Taylor Swift, Kid Rock, and Mark Cuban? Nobody cares aboot your weird American Celebrity obsession. 

:bong:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

More than fast enough for you.

I normally don't get into these stupid conversations, because it's like a speed skater dissing a hockey player.

You like to ride slower and on twisty trails. That's great. The trails around here are just like that and I enjoy them.

Elsewhere the trails are long and fast with sweeping turns that you can fly over. And I enjoy them.

Neither is better than the other, neither is worse, they are different.

The rub comes when a person chooses one, and tries to assert they alone have the ability to make that determination, and which sled is better.

Does my Sidewinder make me a bit tired on twisty trails? Yep, sure does. Does a 600-650 suck wind trying to keep up in The County? Sure as hell does.

The question is, what fucking difference does it really make?

It doesn't, but some on here think if you buy a 600, your not a sledder. I personally dont care what you, or anyone rides. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It doesn't, but some on here think if you buy a 600, your not a sledder. I personally dont care what you, or anyone rides. 

Like I said.... it's why I don't usually don't get into the keyboard racing scene.

Conversely there are those who think a Sidewinder will suck hind tit on trails that aren't laser straight. Asinine...

Edited by Snake