Check your account email address ×

Catalyst HP

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Quebec-New Brunswick-Maine.  Is there a reason you and Olive Oil feel the need to just shit on what others ride?  I haven't said shit about your sled, is that the game here?

So not "all over Canada" , thanks :bc:

BTW, Maine is in the US.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

You have zero clue how remote some guys are when trapping. They would step over it to pull start the Tundra and load it by hand into the truck.

Just stop dude and talk about the Catalyst. Trying to tell me about trappers is just hilarious.

Nobody is telling you about trappers dummy. You claim that Sled cant be a good trapper sled which is retarded just like you lately. Its all about money with you because you are a angry bitter little man. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nobody is telling you about trappers dummy. You claim that Sled cant be a good trapper sled which is retarded just like you lately. Its all about money with you because you are a angry bitter little man. 

Picking fights in every thread just like his new pal Snowclit…couple of bitter little cunts.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 6

• Gold Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Picking fights in every thread just like his new pal Snowclit…couple of bitter little half men.

Guy is a short circuit stroked out angry little irish twat.

Miserable clearly . 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Picking fights in every thread just like his new pal Snowclit…couple of bitter little cunts.

He really seems to have a hard on for Expeditions.  And don't get him started on the fur industry.  wtf.  Trying way too hard.  :lol: Forgive me but I love the thing.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

He really seems to have a hard on for Expeditions.  And don't get him started on the fur industry.  wtf.  Trying way too hard.  :lol: Forgive me but I love the thing.

DONT TELL ME ABOOT TRAPPPERS :mc:

:lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wishful thinking... BRP and Polaris can thrive as they make and sell more toys that aren't snowmobiles in a month than Catextron makes and sells in an entire year.  

Well just for thought, Cat is adding 5,500 more sleds for production, next model year. You are a proven idiot,  but I digress. 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well just for thought, Cat is adding 5,500 more sleds for production, next model year. You are a proven idiot,  but I digress. 

So 3 seasons of sales. That's a smart plan :bc:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

So 3 seasons of sales. That's a smart plan :bc:

No carry over means no discount means profit. Not having stop sale, stop ride? Definitely a HUGE bonus! You are riding a sinking ship! 

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

LMFAO... are you at all familiar with the word gullible?  

it defines you

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LMFAO... are you at all familiar with the word gullible?  

it defines you

No. Factual! Right from the front! It's good to know those in charge. You? A bad lap dance in Mexico?

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Been a long time since any mfg shocked the snowmobile world with HP/performance numbers nobody else could match cc for cc.   Probably the biggest was the F7 and really hasn't been any anomaly like it since. 

Shocked the hell out of me. That sled blew my fucking mind when I finally wound it out. 115-116 every time in snow 

• Like 1

Textron missed the boat by releasing the 600 first. They should have concentrated on the 858 and released the 600 for the guys that buy the 858 to get a matching sled for the wife or child.

Releasing the 600 isn't going to get ANY grown man to step away from his 850/800 to downgrade back to mid 90's hp to ride. Never gonna happen. The 600 market is miniscule now.