Check your account email address ×

Cummins inc hit with largest ever fine for intentional installing emission defeat devices on the 6.7 in Ram pickups

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Fix the shipping industries emissions first if you want to make a difference.  The other steps in that domain are just to pacify the sheep.

They are.  It’s an issue across the board.  You fucks are good at playing the victim.  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They are.  It’s an issue across the board.  You fucks are good at playing the victim.  

They are not.  Cars are pointless in comparison.  You have to give up your cheap Chinese junk to have the real cure.

• Like 4

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Fix the shipping industries emissions first if you want to make a difference.  The other steps in that domain are just to pacify the sheep.

Exactly . 
Diesel pickups are not even a drop in the bucket 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@f7ben look on the bright side - it’s the Holiday Season and :fluffy: is washing your nuts.  :lol: 

Merry Christmas dude , I just cannot believe you hold the positions you do. It’s mind numbing to me that you can be so universally wrong. I literally loath democrats. It’s nothing personal , I just want you and anyone who thinks like you to die !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Merry Christmas dude , I just cannot believe you hold the positions you do. It’s mind numbing to me that you can be so universally wrong. I literally loath democrats. It’s nothing personal , I just want you and anyone who thinks like you to die !!!

Merry Christmas I hope you die :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have a way with words bud :bc::lol:

That mad me laugh hard.

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, Rod said:

Hasn’t he made threads in the past saying that people who tamper with emissions should be in jail or something 

I think I made a thread that they are going to jail.  Could care less if they do go to jail for tampering with emissions equipment tbh.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Merry Christmas Democracy, hope it dies.

As much as I don’t think democracy works as well as we’d like, it seems to be the best system humans have come up with.

Not a fan of wishing death on those that don’t think like me….., just a virus or pestilence…

My wife and I disagree on many things politically. I’m a fair bit farther right on the spectrum than she…but I don’t wish her to croak.

Oh, and fuck you liberals…..

Edited by Voodoo
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Merry Christmas Democracy, hope it dies.

As much as I don’t think democracy works as well as we’d like, it seems to be the best system humans have come up with.

Not a fan of wishing death on those that don’t think like me….., just a virus or pestilence…

My wife and I disagree on many things politically. I’m a fair bit farther right on the spectrum than she…but I don’t wish her to croak.

Oh, and fuck you liberals…..

This isn’t about right or left. I espouse a pretty fair mix of ideology and don’t fit into any box really. This is about partisan fuckhead retard meat puppet dumbfucks. They need to die 

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This isn’t about right or left. I espouse a pretty fair mix of ideology and don’t fit into any box really. This is about partisan fuckhead retards meat puppet dumbfucks. They need to die 

The whole death thing, that’s a non starter.

For me anyway.

I can admit I’d probably do the Thanos snap, and live with the consequences.

Singling out people for political beliefs, ya, no, I’ll fight to my death for your right to be wrong.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

The whole death thing, that’s a non starter.

For me anyway.

I can admit I’d probably do the Thanos snap, and live with the consequences.

Singling out people for political beliefs, ya, no, I’ll fight to my death for your right to be wrong.

Nope , it’s gotten to the point where democrats are so hell bent on destroying my rights that it can’t be let go. We need a good ideological civil war to reset the country and I’m afraid limp wristed faggots like MC and SR need to be first in line for some blood letting. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope , it’s gotten to the point where democrats are so hell bent on destroying my rights that it can’t be let go. We need a good ideological civil war to reset the country and I’m afraid limp wristed faggots like MC and SR need to be first in line for some blood letting. 

Im all about individual rights and freedoms.

My government now is taking them away, for sure.

I suppose we simply disagree on what level we are at.

I may meet you at the insurrection point, but I’m not there yet.

The killing of those we disagree with, we will never meet…unless they try to kill us in return.

Then its game on.

5 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Im all about individual rights and freedoms.

My government now is taking them away, for sure.

I suppose we simply disagree on what level we are at.

I may meet you at the insurrection point, but I’m not there yet.

The killing of those we disagree with, we will never meet…unless they try to kill us in return.

Then its game on.

Democrats are filth , there really is no other avenue to reconcile. They cheer the absolute destruction of everything that made this country great. Their fucking idiocy is reducing the middle class to ashes. It’s time to push back and I don’t see any other way but violently 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Democrats are filth , there really is no other avenue to reconcile. They cheer the absolute destruction of everything that made this country great. Their fucking idiocy is reducing the middle class to ashes. It’s time to push back and I don’t see any other way but violently 

I do congratulate you on your consistency.

It does net results sometimes.

Pol pot, Hitler, Stalin.

All held that unwavering determination to achieve the goal.

God speed, or not..

I not sure which…