Check your account email address ×

Cummins inc hit with largest ever fine for intentional installing emission defeat devices on the 6.7 in Ram pickups

BOHICA

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who cares about aftermarket. That’s what makes it interesting.

Aftermarket for diesels is fast becoming a dinosaur in the transportation industry.  Those that choose to go about it with modern diesels have to have pretty deep wallets in the US  and some connections

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Just got another cummins done and a komatsu too. So good. 

Yep.  Canada…. Tunes for deletes have to come across the border to the US via thumb drives…. All cash transactions on every level and no receipts issued if you want a deleted diesel in the US.  Total underground stuff in the US

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep.  Canada…. Tunes for deletes have to come across the border to the US via thumb drives…. All cash transactions on every level and no receipts issued if you want a deleted diesel in the US.  Total underground stuff in the US

Must make you communists so mad 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Rod said:

Must make you communists so mad 

I could care less either way…. If the EPA cracks down emissions or business violate emission.  Expensive game of Russian roulette being played and fun to watch it all unfold.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I could care less either way…. If the EPA cracks down emissions or business violate emission.  Expensive game of Russian roulette being played and fun to watch it all unfold.

Oh the crack about none owners of your fag truck, well let me give you information about google, that’s where I got my information that I posted, and it was from truck owners as far as I know 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nah totalitarianism is making your panties wet 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

No honestly I don’t care.  It’s fun to watch people wad themselves up over it though.  Pure entertainment 

You don’t care? :lolz: Sure yeah ok 

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Only a fuckung moron would think small diesel trucks have any impact on the world. 

Al Gores personal jet has passed more emissions than every small diesel truck engine modification has caused.

Go fuck yourself you worthless god damn retard democrat. 

They do.  Nice try though