Check your account email address ×

Merry Christmas To All!!!

ckf

Just now, Cold War said:

47* and rainy.  No snow in sight. 

Our forecast is calling for a high around 40⁰ most of the week with rain on Wednesday and Thursday. It looked like a winter wonderland with snow stuck on the trees for about 3 weeks until last Mondays heavy rain.

Yup a couple young fellas dropped their clutches off for me to go over for them and I was gigling at their enthusiasm still. We don't even have frost in the ground here yet, it's crazy.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Our forecast is calling for a high around 40⁰ most of the week with rain on Wednesday and Thursday. It looked like a winter wonderland with snow stuck on the trees for about 3 weeks until last Mondays heavy rain.

Yup, we had that last week.  Actually looked like Christmas.  Then the rain and warm temperatures came.  Dense fog , gloomy and rainy today. :sad:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Yup a couple young fellas dropped their clutches off for me to go over for them and I was gigling at their enthusiasm still. We don't even have frost in the ground here yet, it's crazy.

No kidding. We had frost in the ground but it's out again now and pouring rain.