Check your account email address ×

Repugs In the Closet…

• Platinum Contributing Member

Too bad they can’t be honest with themselves let alone the American people….

wouldn’t want to be the young handsome staffer driving them home.

Schlapping the Johnson

IMG_6784.jpeg

IMG_6633.jpeg

IMG_6632.jpeg

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Do you have some form of undiagnosed social deficiency?  

I’m a social butterfly.  And you’re a miserable what?  :lol: Another dummy for con man :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m a social butterfly.  And you’re a miserable what?  :lol: Another dummy for con man :thumbsup:

You must hang around with all liberal public sector types.  You're not smart enough to socialize with the lefty higher ed or San Fran soy latte types.   There's no way you'd be this indoctrinated otherwise.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You must hang around with all liberal public sector types.  You're not smart enough to socialize with the lefty higher ed or San Fran soy latte types.   There's no way you'd be this indoctrinated otherwise.

Dude - I was born and raised in rural red America - no doubt I out think you stupid fucks.  Gotta be a complete braindead fucking moron to be a Repug :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No doubt his lineage is a bunch of tit suckers. Could you imagine that crew during the Scott Walker years. Blowing gaskets left and right. :lmao:

DDEC4A47-A23F-4A23-BCBA-E383FE3FD008.gif.14649801fe9820e69d8cb04ec18beeb6.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No doubt his lineage is a bunch of tit suckers. Could you imagine that crew during the Scott Walker years. Blowing gaskets left and right. :lmao:

DDEC4A47-A23F-4A23-BCBA-E383FE3FD008.gif.14649801fe9820e69d8cb04ec18beeb6.gif

I’d like to remind you that family comments are off limits and a simple warning isn’t always given. :news:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - I was born and raised in rural red America - no doubt I out think you stupid fucks.  Gotta be a complete braindead fucking moron to be a Repug :thumbsup:

Well then there's clearly something else afoot.  I had this black sheep cousin like you.  So you're just a contrarian, you disagree for the sake of disagreeing.  What is it thats eating at you friend?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well then there's clearly something else afoot.  I had this black sheep cousin like you.  So you're just a contrarian, you disagree for the sake of disagreeing.  What is it thats eating at you friend?

No - I think.  You’re a sheep who spews what you’re told whether it’s true or false.  I play chess.  You play with crayons :thumbsup:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’d like to remind you that family comments are off limits and a simple warning isn’t always given. :news:

Go pound sand with your selective horsehsit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Is this a selective rule, or a hard rule?  I thought the last memo was family is fair game & people need to have thick skin - just don't get into a person's personal life about their job, personal info like real names, etc?  What snoughnut said wasn't even that bad.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No - I think.  You’re a sheep who spews what you’re told whether it’s true or false.  I play chess.  You play with crayons :thumbsup:

You just accused two guys of being gay, without proof (allegation against Schlapp that he denies is not proof), who's spewing what again?  And even if they were, who cares.  R's don't care if you're gay.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go pound sand with your selective horsehsit.

I wasn't gonna say anything, but.........yeah no kidding.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Is this a selective rule, or a hard rule?  I thought the last memo was family is fair game & people need to have thick skin - just don't get into a person's personal life about their job, personal info like real names, etc?  What snoughnut said wasn't even that bad.

Selective.  I can be accused of going bankrupt several times, which is bullshit, thats ok I guess, as one example of some of the shit thats been said about me.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yo momma so fat she stepped on the scale and it said "To be continued"

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This Is The Irony Ironic GIF - This Is The Irony Ironic The Irony -  Discover & Share GIFs

"No - I think.  You’re a sheep who spews what you’re told"

No kidding what a clown. 

Follows Ron Fillipkowskis every tweet to a T but he thinks for Himself :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep, woolie had a meltdown over some pointing out he is obviously a keeper.  That meltdown led to families being fair game.  Funny that what made him meltdown is now ok...even stranger he seems happy about it.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Yep, woolie had a meltdown over some pointing out he is obviously a keeper.  That meltdown led to families being fair game.  Funny that what made him meltdown is now ok...even stranger he seems happy about it.

Regardless of how you view it, it seems most people don't really talk about family here ... except for a few that I won't mention names :news:  As far as what snoughnut said, I simply found his comment, and SSFB's response to it, laughable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Regardless of how you view it, it seems most people don't really talk about family here ... except for a few that I won't mention names :news:  As far as what snoughnut said, I simply found his comment, and SSFB's response to it, laughable.

My Dad, My kids , My Wife...

not a fucking peep. :read:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Cut SSFB some slack, he's just doing his job. :lmao:

Paul Blart : Mall Cop - Minivan Crash on Make a GIF

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just stfu already.  Jesus you're an annoying twat of a man.  Families are not fair game dipshit, SSFB just made that clear, and it was nothing I was happy about.