Check your account email address ×

Repugs In the Closet…

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just stfu already.  Jesus you're an annoying twat of a man.  Families are not fair game dipshit, SSFB just made that clear, and it was nothing I was happy about.

Ichabod is definitely your new #1 Tick.🤣

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just stfu already.  Jesus you're an annoying twat of a man.  Families are not fair game dipshit, SSFB just made that clear, and it was nothing I was happy about.

Speaking of annoying twat it was your meltdown that made families fair game.  There was hope that people would not go there, but the rules are reduced to solely the bold below.  

On 10/18/2023 at 8:59 PM, ckf said:

As some of you know I was diagnosed with PPMS about 4 years ago. It is an uphill battle, but I am keeping a positive attitude.

When guys break the rules it causes me stress because I don't want to have to punish any of you. It's just not my thing. I also don't like being put in the position to determine if it is a violation or not.

I don't need the stress. It can cause my MS to flare up.  So I have decided to put my health ahead of the forum.

As Ben said in his poll, just leave real life out of it. No posting members names. No searching the Internet and bringing back info, photos or anything else that affects their real life. No calling or contacting a members work. Pretty easy to determine for most I would think.

If you break the real life rule you are banned. No warnings. No  one or two vacations. You are gone for good.

This will make things much easier on me going forward. If this isn't something that works for you, I am sorr.y. But flare ups aren't a thing good for my condition.

Making fun of someone's wife or family is not something that affects their real life.  Unless of course you do it by full name.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ichabod is definitely your new #1 Tick.🤣

I've noticed.  He keeps saying this bullshit about meltdowns, how I'm happy that "families are fair game" now.  Not sure where that is coming from, especially in a thread that SSFB just pulled the "family is not fair game" card.  And on behalf of the #1 troll here.  I mean wtf.  :lol: Next it will be I'm insecure and a victim.  I asked him nicely to stay in his lane a couple days ago, and twice now, he just can't help himself.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of annoying twat it was your meltdown that made families fair game.  There was hope that people would not go there, but the rules are reduced to solely the bold below.  

Making fun of someone's wife or family is not something that affects their real life.  Unless of course you do it by full name.

Oh, then I guess Steve and you are getting banned.  Bye.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, then I guess Steve and you are getting banned.  Bye.

For what?  How did anyone change your real life by what was posted here?  You did to Steve by posting his name.

Of course we know you are always the victim though.  Can't wait to hear your ridiculous spin on this...

Just now, Deephaven said:

For what?  How did anyone change your real life by what was posted here?  You did to Steve by posting his name.

Of course we know you are always the victim though.  Can't wait to hear your ridiculous spin on this...

Hey Merry Christmas fella!  Hope you get your anger issues sorted out.  :lol:   

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

How did Steves life change exactly and BTW that’s old news so let it go.

And you of all people shouldn’t be accusing others of “ridiculous spin”.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How did Steves life change exactly and BTW that’s old news so let it go.

Post it again and we'll see how it changes your life.:bc:

Oh would you like a party when you hit 70k posts or should we wait until you pass Zambroski???? Speaking of internet lives. SMH 

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Post it again and we'll see how it changes your life.:bc:

Oh would you like a party when you hit 70k posts or should we wait until you pass Zambroski???? Speaking of internet lives. SMH 

I didn’t see it the first time and is that some sort of half ass threat…go lay down you burned out cunt.🤣
Oh…since DH didn’t answer maybe you can explain how your life was changed.🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

you can explain how your life was changed.

Didn't you see how upset I made some grown men by unfriending them on Facebook???? Life changing stuff for sure.

How did it affect your life when someone shared your name on TBP other than you running away?

Jim the point is we all have the right to privacy from the real world, if it may or may not effect the member ISN'T the point at all and if you can't respect that you're just trying to be a "contrarian". Grow up and quit defending what we ALL know was a mistake made by a member.  

On 12/13/2023 at 11:36 AM, HSR said:

It's like being the unliked girl in HS FFS. Would it be too much to ask for you guys to just leave my Facebook page out of here? I've never seen grown men so upset over being unfriended and why. What's the BFD? It's my page for friends and family that's all :dunno: If I had known it would upset some so much I would have sent PM's :bc:

Can we drop my Facebook page as a point of topic now please?????

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Didn't you see how upset I made some grown men by unfriending them on Facebook???? Life changing stuff for sure.

How did it affect your life when someone shared your name on TBP other than you running away?

Jim the point is we all have the right to privacy from the real world, if it may or may not effect the member ISN'T the point at all and if you can't respect that you're just trying to be a "contrarian". Grow up and quit defending what we ALL know was a mistake made by a member.  

Well that took all but 2 days to fuck up..:lol:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Is this a selective rule, or a hard rule?  I thought the last memo was family is fair game & people need to have thick skin - just don't get into a person's personal life about their job, personal info like real names, etc?  What snoughnut said wasn't even that bad.

Yeah it wasn't that bad exactly which is why it was a simple "Hey, please don't do that". Looks like it got alot of you worked up though. 

It's not a selective rule with me. Family isn't fair game for me and never will be. My position is and always has been if that you can't keep that out of the conversation then you don't belong here. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Selective.  I can be accused of going bankrupt several times, which is bullshit, thats ok I guess, as one example of some of the shit thats been said about me.  

Why would accusing you of going bankrupt be against the rules? If that's the line we draw then we have to draw a line against all personal attacks and some of you wouldn't have anything to post. :lol:

And here's another reminder guys, the report button exists, USE IT. If you don't use it, then don't bitch. 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah it wasn't that bad exactly which is why it was a simple "Hey, please don't do that". Looks like it got alot of you worked up though. 

Why would accusing you of going bankrupt be against the rules? If that's the line we draw then we have to draw a line against all personal attacks and some of you wouldn't have anything to post. :lol:

And here's another reminder guys, the report button exists, USE IT. If you don't use it, then don't bitch. 

That more than likely was your real motive......... right Blart? :lmao:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

I’m not defending anything and DH said it changed your life which of course it didn’t and you’re worse than a woman when it comes to bringing up old shit…good god.😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not defending anything and DH said it changed your life which of course it didn’t and you’re worse than a woman when it comes to bringing up old shit…good god.😂

OK nice :backpeddle:

Can you carry on an adult conversation in any threads other than your "Cliff Claven" type historical facts in a current events forum? Anywhere other than those threads all you do is bitch,whine and call people names. It's getting old.

BTW the 70's was only 10 years, 4 years of highlights is good, maybe try starting an 80's thread now. I think you've covered the decade you were in diapers now :bc:

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK nice :backpeddle:

Can you carry on an adult conversation in any threads other than your "Cliff Claven" type historical facts in a current events forum? Anywhere other than those threads all you do is bitch,whine and call people names. It's getting old.

BTW the 70's was only 10 years, 4 years of highlights is good, maybe try starting an 80's thread now. I think you've covered the decade you were in diapers now :bc:

That’s funny because people like that thread and I was born in 1967…anything else you want to cry and be wrong about?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny because people like that thread

Oh pardon me,, if you're getting the "likes" by all means continue :bc:

So about the 70k post party,, if we have balloons will you promise not to play with the knots all night??:lol:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh pardon me,, if you're getting the "likes" by all means continue :bc:

So about the 70k post party,, if we have balloons will you promise not to play with the knots all night??:lol:

One person has complained about it and on more than one occasion and who cares how many posts I have…sad (but funny as well) to see you flailing and grasping at straws.